The Nursery

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
So its been a few months since i last played and after talking with Bridget in the nursery she tells you that you can give milk at the milking station on the second floor but its just a room you cant go to labeled milking station Also Steele implies i could get Reaha to give her milk but nothing when talking to her.So i guess what im asking is:how complete is the nursery?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Not very is the answer, those parts haven't been added yet as you've just discovered. You'll mainly have to wait till someone gets the writing bug and comes up with something new to add to the nursery, as well as a coder wanting to code anything that gets written.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
thanks for the quick reply,and while on the topic of pregnancy are there any other ways(beside waiting at the nursery and the Incubator perk) to speed up pregnancy? because still have my old save and damn the 165 days for the Sera pregnancy to be done is crazy

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
thanks for the quick reply,and while on the topic of pregnancy are there any other ways(beside waiting at the nursery and the Incubator perk) to speed up pregnancy? because still have my old save and damn the 165 days for the Sera pregnancy to be done is crazy

I forget which color, but you can take a bunch of eggs from the bunny in the bar in the intro station. One of the colors shortens preg time. Edit: and I think one also speeds up pregnacy over all. Not sure.

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
Also, using the laquine ears several times multiplies the speed of the pregnancy up to 10%, but the last time I checked it (several backer versions ago), if you had an active pregnancy, it didn't advance it.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
Also, using the laquine ears several times multiplies the speed of the pregnancy up to 10%, but the last time I checked it (several backer versions ago), if you had an active pregnancy, it didn't advance it.
what are laquine ears? ive checked the wiki and cant find anything

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
I forget which color, but you can take a bunch of eggs from the bunny in the bar in the intro station. One of the colors shortens preg time. Edit: and I think one also speeds up pregnacy over all. Not sure.

(Wiki says) Large blue egg delays 2 hours, small blue egg decreases 2 hours.

I don't think piling up small blue eggs and munching on them helps so much. It's way too weaker than the Ovilium of CoC.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
what are laquine ears? ive checked the wiki and cant find anything

It's a TF you can buy from Jade on Tavros. If you save-scum a lot, you can end up just getting the pregnancy enhancement if you don't like the idea of being part horse-bunny. At it's maximum you get a 1000% speed boost to pregancy, which if you have incubator stacks up to 1100% speed (or in other words, 9 months turn into 3 weeks). Sadly it doesn't seem to give you the full boost if you're pregnant with eggs, in that case I only ever get 600% speed maximum, guess it was designed that way because eggs already have a short timer anyway.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
It's a TF you can buy from Jade on Tavros. If you save-scum a lot, you can end up just getting the pregnancy enhancement if you don't like the idea of being part horse-bunny. At it's maximum you get a 1000% speed boost to pregancy, which if you have incubator stacks up to 1100% speed (or in other words, 9 months turn into 3 weeks). Sadly it doesn't seem to give you the full boost if you're pregnant with eggs, in that case I only ever get 600% speed maximum, guess it was designed that way because eggs already have a short timer anyway.
does it effect ongoing pregnancies?because i got both the fertility and preg speed tf and so far the gestation time is the same

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
does it effect ongoing pregnancies?because i got both the fertility and preg speed tf and so far the gestation time is the same

Sadly no it does not, you'll have to go to before the pregnancy to change things.