The Not-Quite-Legal TF (Scrapped)

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Alright, so I've been work on a transformative for a bit to just get my feet wet in some writing. Basically this is tf is stemmed from an idea I had of using preserved DNA of an extinct alien race and slicing it with human DNA to see the possible benefits. But due to the many side effects, such as violent outbursts and the near uncontrollable need to breed and reproduce, the project was shelved until someone got their hands on it.

The doc is still being worked on so I don't want to make it public just yet. But once I put in more work into I'll post it here for the time being then move it over to the submission thread when it's close to being done.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
When I saw the title of the thread, the first thing that ran through my mind was, " @Magic Ted is gonna have a stroke when he sees this."
Lol probably, but I actually have something written and it isn't too outlandish... Hopefully anyways...
Sounds a bit like the side-effects of Throbb addiction.
It is illegal for a reason. Can't have a mod turning people into aggressive breed hungry alien monsters. Bad for business.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Lol probably, but I actually have something written and it isn't too outlandish... Hopefully anyways...

It is illegal for a reason. Can't have a mod turning people into aggressive breed hungry alien monsters. Bad for business.

Annnd this is where certain blackmarket vendors come in handy, like doc badger or some other vendor :p

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
I was thinking about Dr. Badger selling but wasn't sure. Might be the best choice. Also trying to come up with a good name for it. Right now I only got "Xenosurge" or something like that...

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Don't be surprised if people pop in here and offer names, that's actually the best thing you want to happen as it will give you a pool to choose from.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Added so more to the doc before I head to bed. Trying to go for a VAGUELY demonic humanoid alien tf here. It'll have the humanoid face with the sharp teeth. They'll have clawed hands and feet with a human like shape to them. I'm not entirely sure if I want to give them tails yet. Still trying to keep in the human DNA element. I would really like to know if three eyes are supported or not.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The major problem i'm seeing is that this is human with augmentations (with baggage, but still a main theme). This would go hand in hand with racial bonuses, which arn't going to happen.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
I'm open to any ideas and suggestions you guys may have. Definitely helps me make the necessary changes to what I'm writing. If this one doesn't work out though, I do have back-up projects like a possible kangaroo tf in the works too.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
No, it's because it sounds like jailbait... baiting, not bad writing.

You aren't going to be able to use "PC gets violent and agitated" as there isn't a personality trait for that, nor are you gonna go through and do another bimbo/brute speak sort of thing. This leaves you with the "really wants to fuck and breed" part, which is also a trait associated with things like the various bimbo/brute traits and other shady oversex'd drugs. Baring the alien body part "thing," this is already done.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
No, it's because it sounds like jailbait... baiting, not bad writing.

You aren't going to be able to use "PC gets violent and agitated" as there isn't a personality trait for that, nor are you gonna go through and do another bimbo/brute speak sort of thing. This leaves you with the "really wants to fuck and breed" part, which is also a trait associated with things like the various bimbo/brute traits and other shady oversex'd drugs. Baring the alien body part "thing," this is already done.
Oh, this was mainly for the alien body parts. The only real side effects you could get from the tf is possible libido gain or willpower decrease with each use. Nothing to do with turning into a bimbo/brute nor is it a personality thing.