The needed wiki updates.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
I think the primary reason most of this is focused on the public version is because (1) we have access to the source code so it's easier to copy paste directly from there and get exact values and (2) there are more people with access to the public version than the backer version.

If you want to add stuff from the backer version feel free. It'll be in the public version in a few weeks or so anyways so no reason not to. I personally cannot do so because I am a simple plebeian.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Custom characters need to be added I think. The ones where you put in a specific name and you get a customized PC.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Custom characters need to be added I think. The ones where you put in a specific name and you get a customized PC.

That is unlikely to happen unless Fen says it's okay, most of those named customized characters are backer rewards from the Offbeatr campaign and that's as I said entirely up to Fen to release or the people who got those tiered rewards to let Fen release.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
That is unlikely to happen unless Fen says it's okay, most of those named customized characters are backer rewards from the Offbeatr campaign and that's as I said entirely up to Fen to release or the people who got those tiered rewards to let Fen release.
They're already in the source code... by making the code open to anyone, it's released already.

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Those are supposed to only be for the backers who donated for them. Anyone might be able to go through the code and find them, but it's not polite to spread them around.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Those are supposed to only be for the backers who donated for them. Anyone might be able to go through the code and find them, but it's not polite to spread them around.
That's a more solid argument. I'm fine with that. I saw the custom characters posted on the CoC wiki so I figured "why not?"

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
That's a more solid argument. I'm fine with that. I saw the custom characters posted on the CoC wiki so I figured "why not?"

I suggest you edit the link out, dude, before it has earned you negative points from mods.

Last edited:

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
I suggest you edit the link out, dude, because it has earned you negative points from mods.
Done. Also, haven't had anyone else mention anything so if that's the case I'd appreciate a heads up next time from whatever mod may or may not be upset. Communication is important.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Done. Also, haven't had anyone else mention anything so if that's the case I'd appreciate a heads up next time from whatever mod may or may not be upset. Communication is important.
Meant 'before' not because, heh. Still, I'm fairly certain that not sharing stuff like that is for the best.

And while I'm here: huge thanks for taking upon yourself the task or cat herding the wiki editors :)

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Meant 'before' not because, heh. Still, I'm fairly certain that not sharing stuff like that is for the best.

And while I'm here: huge thanks for taking upon yourself the task or cat herding the wiki editors :)
Heh, ok then. Thought you meant they already got upset. Thanks for the advanced warning then. :)

And you're welcome, there needs to be some sort of way to communicate about the wiki edit process and a thread seemed like the best and most visible way to do so.

Also, anyone who would like to contribute, please do so. Like I have said before, just pick one thing you wanna do and do it. I have updated with quite a few things already but I am only one person. :)

NewseX

Sep 15, 2017
Well if this thread is alive again...

I went through Lancer's post listing all of the needed updates they created from the public updates. Now I'm going through the list of Wanted Pages (red links) and trying to find stuff to expand on. There are still a lot of CoC and FoE pages around that need to be removed listed there; Finding TiTS ones isn't a huge problem, but maybe its worth creating a new delete tag for those.

Also some bots have been posting weird ads again on their user pages.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
I updated mighty tight pill and the related lists. Also VI’s donate option.

If anything, the lists probably need to be updated the most. I didn’t bother to update lists for the amazona effects when I made that page.

Also, alpha scent perk needs added (from lupinol)

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Bothrioc Rapier, Amara's chaingun.
While I can't say anything about the rapier as I don't know, items from NPC's and/or you can't legitimately get shouldn't get their own page. Besides, her chaingun is already listed on her page.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Breedwell and related content needs a bit more fleshing out. Such as prices for cockmilker and egg prices. The NPC also needs a page. Probably anything new as well.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I just checked, the link takes you to the Magnum Handgun page.
Well, that's just wrong link and really unrelated to her gun except for what type it is. If anything, that link should take you to a category containing all weapons flagged as chaingun, definitely not stats about her weapon that are literally right next to it.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I just wanted to thank @Jacques00 for tinkering with the wiki css. I really missed the feel of the Smutosaur wiki.

As for the contents themselves, I've tried to keep my list up to date, but I'm currently behind the times.

Reactions: ShySquare

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Here is Kase info if anyone wants to make a wiki entry:
  • Appears at Burt's after completing Satellite Quest
  • 7 days from the point you meet him at Burt's to recruit him or he leaves forever
  • Costs 5k to buy out his contract independently, or if Anno is on crew can recruit him to ST for free
  • Takes 7 days from the point you meet him for his arm to heal, sexual content other than the stress relief is barred behind him being healed
  • If you buy out his contract you can later recruit him to ST once Anno is on the crew
  • Has a 3-some with Anno if Kase is ST and they're both crew
  • Random encounter can occur every time you go to the ship menu if you've had the 3-some with Anno, Anno is wearing her catsuit, and they're both crew - 10% proc chance and 24 hr CD
  • (Will soon have) a lot of busts: Pyrite Suit, SteeleTech Suit, and Nude, complete with arm sling and healed variants for all 3
  • Can be found across from Fisi's apartment on the Res Deck after he's evicted
If anyone needs anymore clarifications let me know.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I haven't played the game in a while yet I'd like to keep my list updated, so I'd like to ask... are there any new missing elements?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Ciaran has no page
Ula's page only lists her sex options
Korg'ii Hold has no page
Federation Quest and all it encompasses needs fleshing out (only has references in Sellera and Estallia's pages)
2017 Holiday events need adding (all of them as far as I can tell)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Thank you. I have uploaded it accordingly.

If anyone knows exactly which weapons are missing, I'd be happy to know about it for the sake of the list and my own playing style :p

Reactions: ShySquare

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
To be frank, I hadn't thought of browsing the repository. I'm a fiend for min-maxing and I enjoy browsing each category whenever I can in the name of set building, but wiki semi-abandonment made my task a little harder, especially after item rebalancing and Kattom Osgood being live.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Holiday's shop on Poe A has four new costumes that currently aren't listed on the wiki: Metal Reptile, Knotty Nurse, Green Bikini and Black Cat. All I know of these is from what happened when I purchased them, using a save file from a Steele who had gotten the invite early on. The Metal Reptile turns you into a Saurmorian, like Chaurmine. The Knotty Nurse turns you into a herm Ausar. That is, if Steele is female. I haven't done it on a herm/male. The Green Bikini turns you into a 'mutant dryad'. Sort of the same effects as Cerespirin, but again, I only tried it on a female Steele. Oh, and it also gives you cockvine tentacocks. The Black Cat apparently turns you into a latex half-kaithrit, according to the description. As per the other costumes, they're all 1000 credits, except the Black Cat, which you have to shoplift.

Edit: Used a different save file, and found out that none of the four are available if Steele is pregnant, like the centaur and spider suits.

Last edited: