The Mansion of Succubi (Text Based Browser Game)

blackfox18

Jan 26, 2017
Hi everyone! A couple weeks ago I posted a game in which the player is a rookie demonhunter sent to a sleepy town to root out the demonic influence that has taken over. This game contains succubi primarily and also multiple different positions. To a certain extent It features mind control effects as well as GOR (game over rape).

What you can expect:
Succubi
Vampires
GOR
Various Mind Control Effects
Sex Slaves
Anal
Blowjobs
Vaginal
A couple other things I am sure I am forgetting!

This is a short adventure but I am going to be working on a couple longer games and potentially sequels depending on how this one does!

The game is categorized as "Adult" on textadventures.co Meaning you will need to make a new account to play it and update your date of birth to 18 and older.

You can also download the engine the game was built on, called the Quest engine and download the game from there.

Game URL (In browser):

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/s4a8lwnvrucfqfwedjtrhq/the-mansion-of-succubi

Quest Engine Download: http://textadventures.co.uk/quest

Give me feedback PLEASE! Post below any things you would like to see in future works and feel free to spread the word about the game! Thanks guys!

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Hmm this is what I can say:

-This little game was too fast-paced, in fact the options you are given are quite... let's say straightforward.
-Because of this pace you don't even get to feel the personalities of the succubus and vampire. In fact the game doesn't help by not giving even a good introduction, as a player I didn't truly know why was I doing what and why.
-There are too many things that should be added to make this more like a game, especially better options to choose from, more lenght... In fact one of the things that this lacked was variety.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Well where to start?
1. I rather enjoyed it.
It looks like it had a decent amount of work put into it, at least for the short game it was.
Not that it being short is a problem since it was around 5-15 minutes of reading to help pass the time.

2. There were a few typo's in some area's, but nothing big.

3. Back around to it being short I suppose?
It was a quick read and although it was great, I would love to see a longer game from you.

4. I agree with asestado in the fact their should be an intro scene at least?
It will help a bit with plot (since every game needs something in that regard).

I look forward to any more games you will be sending out?

blackfox18

Jan 26, 2017
Hey guys thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it! I knew it was a little short and my future projects will hopefully be longer. I'm actually surprised that most people who give me reviews thus far seem to want more fleshed out characters! I figured readers would want to get straight to the action lol. I am definitely taking this feedback and will be incorporating it into my future works, keep it comin with the feedback!

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Hmn, sounds like an interesting premise, but you may want to consider the Twine engine, to avoid the logging in thing, lotsa people don't like having to registre for pron related things.