The Last Sovereign

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
New TLS update for patrons! I am pretty tired and have no screenshots for you, sorry. But here is a sample of the new illustrated scenes:
xzxKeXT.png

Roadmap, more info, and links at the blog:

Reactions: Tinman

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Brand new mini-update is public! Links and info here:

Not essential or a content update, but definitely use this one if planning to start a new game or play much.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
New TLS update for patrons! This update is loaded with personal quests, starting with Robin's:
I2kn1PS.png

It isn't all new areas and dungeons, though, as Megail is returning to Ari-Yhilina to take care of some personal business:
5yeX3vq.png

And it's finally time for Orcent's quest, which I hope everyone will enjoy:
cFKehjM.png

Three new illustrated scenes, too, moving us fully into Chapter 4:
(I had lovely sex art here, only for Imgur to eat it instantly. -_-)

Reactions: Tinman

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
New TLS update for patrons! I was too busy to do a bunch of screenshots this time, so you'll have to make do with this one:

Reactions: lostone2

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
The final battle update is now available for patrons!

I don't want to share too much from this update, so here's a screenshot from very early on:
3YWBj0y.png

It's a reasonably hefty update, with all kinds of challenges including dungeons:
YXYv2D8.png

But the meat of it is complex events deriving from all your choices up to this point:
jznuh06.png

And depending on how you play, you can hit strategic game overs, the first real ending of the game, or most likely:
dnydnuI.png

More info at the blog:

Sotter95

Sep 2, 2023
The final battle update is now available for patrons!

I don't want to share too much from this update, so here's a screenshot from very early on:
3YWBj0y.png

It's a reasonably hefty update, with all kinds of challenges including dungeons:
YXYv2D8.png

But the meat of it is complex events deriving from all your choices up to this point:
jznuh06.png

And depending on how you play, you can hit strategic game overs, the first real ending of the game, or most likely:
dnydnuI.png

More info at the blog:

Can you upload the images on Imgur, please? Fenoxo is being Fenoxo again

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
I don’t know if this is a stupid question but would you recommend this game to someone who likes Seeds of Chaos?

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Final battle update is public! Links and info here:

I don’t know if this is a stupid question but would you recommend this game to someone who likes Seeds of Chaos?
You could find more dissimilar games, but it really depends on what interests you. An adult game with lots of plot and character? Maybe. The fetishes focused on in Seeds of Chaos? Not really.