The last Galomax Pill

Irall

Sep 19, 2015
I hear there was a way to get it but I cant find how. Do anybody know? I allready got 4.

Aimless Rogue

Nov 11, 2016
somewhere around here
I think you buy it from sera.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
four is the max one can obtain right now. You get two from the girl and two you can buy.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Well only by using the editor you can get the 5th pill.

Until its coded and written in you cant get the 5th pill without using the editor.

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
You can also use the code 'furfag' at the custom input section for the V-ko droid on Menga (or however you spell it). That will let you use a single item over and over.

Ellipsis

Dec 5, 2015
You can also use the code 'furfag' at the custom input section for the V-ko droid on Menga (or however you spell it). That will let you use a single item over and over.
You don't need to enter it at V-ko's menu. You can just type it anywhere.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Then why have a custom input section? Is it going to be used for something else in the future? How odd...
Mobile players need it, they don't have any way to type things in otherwise, and there are also several scenes for the V-ko that are triggerable by inputting the correct phrase.

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
Mobile players need it, they don't have any way to type things in otherwise, and there are also several scenes for the V-ko that are triggerable by inputting the correct phrase.

Oh... I never even thought about putting this game on my phone. Neat. And I'll have to look up those phrases. I must have passed over them if they're in the game.