THE KING IS BACK ep4 free

honeygames

Mar 3, 2017
The new episode is now downloadable for free.

The story goes on and there is some news, a different chat system in episode 4 (in episode 5 I make it better again)

the storyline start have more split and evolution so your choice will have consequence in next episodes.

in this episode, there is a new character and I introduce some new option and location

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5gt4bzvev14qab3/TheKingisBack+ep4.7.rar

for who never played this game.

The story is a sequel to my first game The King of the Beach.

The king is back is an episode game. I make a new episode everymonth. You are a lifesaver and playboy. you have some different girls to seduce. some of them are engaged, some others are free. you'll have different kind of events to reach your goal. in every episode there will be a Guest Character aka a tourist in vacation.

going on with the story you'll have different split about the story and you can choose to seduce or not some girls and sometimes you'll have to choose between a girl and another one..,you can have official relationship (so it will be more difficult cheating) you'll have friends or enemies (it depends by your choice) they could help you reach your goal or trying to have sex with the girls you like.. in last episode (not for free yet) there is also the hide scene option... you could find people have sex and record the video and if you want upload it online to earn money... sure, some videos are about people you know and this will have consequence about some relationship between the character....

FEEDBACK ALWAYS WELCOME

1b0878961d600c0a5bbca0edc718e9a6.png

KingBBC

Nov 1, 2016
Hello Honeygames.

I have not seen the "King is Back"-series before.

Is the main character Elvis or Duke Nuke'em?

Is there a battle system?

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
No one interested?

Well the thing is that this game has quite a few... weak points:

*First of all the relationships, the game seems incredibly boring because of the repetitive actions and that you don't truly feel... part of the "story".

In episode 1 at least you just have to spam talk then flirt and then have sex. The story of the episode is extremely short and it doesn't give the player any special feelings, this is because it has a feeling of being rushed.

If you actually explored more the multiple characters it has it would be better, for example why mr walker started to cheat on his wife, what are his feelings...

Just by exploring everything more you would have multiple ways to actually solve the quest:

-Become a friend of Mr walker and have him confess to his wife.
-Become a friend of Mr walker and record the conversation of his confession then give it to the wife
-Find out where is Mr walker actually having the illicit affair and tell the wife
-Convince the wife to just leave Mr walker because her suffering is not worth the money.
-Seduce the girl that is having an affair with Mr walker and have her confess it.
-Convince Mr walker to stop having an affair.

And of course there could be different effects, in option 1 everyone ends happy with you, in option 2 Mr walker feels betrayed and he will be your enemy...

Giving all those situations would make a much better episode 1.

What I mean to say is that even if the images are great, the interactions with the characters is very bad. Taking your time to get the girl to be more open with you... having a date... taking everything more slowly would be good to increase the quality of the game.

*The game needs a better "save and load" system, well I have to say that it would be quite good to upgrade that system, not having save and load in the same page, having a better design...

*The characters follow too much the routine, it would be better if you could not always find the characters in their assigned place at that time of the day but that they may go to different places, what I mean to say is that having the character appear all days at 12:00 in a certain zone is quite uninteresting (mainly because it happens to all the characters).

*Bad interactions, it would be quite nice if the characters would change how they talk to you when they are more friendly (or less), even more it would be quite a good thing if when you are going around different places, the characters could try to talk with you or perhaps something else...

*It is mainly focused on normal sex, while it isn't necessarely bad, you would expect a few fetishes just based on the game description, one of them being quite heavy which is netorare, others more light like teasing (handjob, footjob...) and perhaps even light BDSM.

Basically the problem with the game is that, apart from the images which are great (i personally love how good the girls are made) it doesn't have anything special, be it a good storyline, kinky sex, interactions... in fact those are things that should be improved to compare in quality with other games.

honeygames

Mar 3, 2017
Well the thing is that this game has quite a few... weak points:

*First of all the relationships, the game seems incredibly boring because of the repetitive actions and that you don't truly feel... part of the "story".

In episode 1 at least you just have to spam talk then flirt and then have sex. The story of the episode is extremely short and it doesn't give the player any special feelings, this is because it has a feeling of being rushed.

If you actually explored more the multiple characters it has it would be better, for example why mr walker started to cheat on his wife, what are his feelings...

Just by exploring everything more you would have multiple ways to actually solve the quest:

-Become a friend of Mr walker and have him confess to his wife.
-Become a friend of Mr walker and record the conversation of his confession then give it to the wife
-Find out where is Mr walker actually having the illicit affair and tell the wife
-Convince the wife to just leave Mr walker because her suffering is not worth the money.
-Seduce the girl that is having an affair with Mr walker and have her confess it.
-Convince Mr walker to stop having an affair.

And of course there could be different effects, in option 1 everyone ends happy with you, in option 2 Mr walker feels betrayed and he will be your enemy...

Giving all those situations would make a much better episode 1.

What I mean to say is that even if the images are great, the interactions with the characters is very bad. Taking your time to get the girl to be more open with you... having a date... taking everything more slowly would be good to increase the quality of the game.

*The game needs a better "save and load" system, well I have to say that it would be quite good to upgrade that system, not having save and load in the same page, having a better design...

*The characters follow too much the routine, it would be better if you could not always find the characters in their assigned place at that time of the day but that they may go to different places, what I mean to say is that having the character appear all days at 12:00 in a certain zone is quite uninteresting (mainly because it happens to all the characters).

*Bad interactions, it would be quite nice if the characters would change how they talk to you when they are more friendly (or less), even more it would be quite a good thing if when you are going around different places, the characters could try to talk with you or perhaps something else...

*It is mainly focused on normal sex, while it isn't necessarely bad, you would expect a few fetishes just based on the game description, one of them being quite heavy which is netorare, others more light like teasing (handjob, footjob...) and perhaps even light BDSM.

Basically the problem with the game is that, apart from the images which are great (i personally love how good the girls are made) it doesn't have anything special, be it a good storyline, kinky sex, interactions... in fact those are things that should be improved to compare in quality with other games.

SORRY I READ YOUR ANSWER ONLY TODAY...
you're right about the interaction. I made experiment with the chat and in the next episode the system change. first try in ep4 then I change again in ep5 and in ep6 i think I find a definitely good way. I know the first episodes was quite boring
about the relation you're right. but I use to take easy relation with the guest character (every episode have a guest character that will appear only in that episode) (anyway in the first episode Mr and Mrs walker is character already know, they were in my firt game the king of the beach, so I cut all the introduction...)
The other character is more deep and you have to do things to increase the relationship with them.
I agree with the save system. In the next release I plan to fix it in different page. I also add some link to jump directly at the begin of an episode you lost your saves.
about some different fetishes... I add it in the next episodes. and if you play tilll the new episodes you'll see there will be different ways to improve your relation and some different things.
I know also the character follow so much the routine but I change some of the routine in all the episodes, I add location etc. anyway was to complicated to make so much different routine in every episodes because a plan a very long game (i'm working on episode 7) but in the new episodes you can unlock some different location during the episodes and you can find character in differnt place when you unlock it. or when you solve some events.
I have to thank you for your feedback, really...
if you are interested I release episode 5 for free today.
thank you