The Jerynn Bad End - Cybernetic Limb Petplay

Sep 27, 2021
Hey there!
I'm new to the forum, but kind of a long time CoC and TiTS player. So I'm sorry in advance, if this is the wrong subsection of the forum to post this.

The Jerynn bad end is unquestionably my favorite one - I can't quite describe it, but it's pretty much a fetish I didn't know I had before. Normal petplay is nice, but actually replacing your limbs with cybernetic dog-legs is just on another level. But part of what made it striking for me, is that I've never seen it done anywhere else. Not in other parts of TiTS, not in other adult games, not in fetish art (aside from some scattered instances, which usually had a different focus).

Is there actually a fetish for this, aside from general petplay and are you aware of any media (comics, hentai, other games) with stories that involve this fetish? I would love to find more, but I have trouble finding any. Thanks to everyone in advance.

TheShepard256

There's this one pic I found on rule34.xxx:
Cybernetic limb pet play.jpg
There's a handful of other pics on the same site with something similar, but this is my favourite (mainly because most of the others depict furries, which I'm not into).
As for the fetish itself, I also find it quite hot - with the caveats that a) it's entirely consensual, and b) the limbs can be swapped out for normal cybernetics. I'm not into the idea of permanently removing an individual's ability to be independent, even if they never want to exercise that ability.

A related idea I also find hot is that of a techno-dullahan: using cybernetics to allow one's head to be detached from one's body without harm. This would allow all the usual array of dullahan-related possibilities to be available to individuals/settings that don't normally have them. I've never actually seen any examples of that outside my own head, probably because it's redundant to regular dullahans.

Sep 27, 2021
There's a handful of other pics on the same site with something similar, but this is my favourite (mainly because most of the others depict furries, which I'm not into).
Yeah, that's also one of my favorites - the artist has a few others which are pretty much the same idea (and the art is pretty cute). I just think it's weird that this is apparently so exotic, that I really have only found a handful of examples (and some of that stuff being pretty hardcore, which I'm not necessarily a fan of).

I just wish there was something else with a story around it - even if it would just be text based like in TiTS.

lego69lego

Oct 30, 2017
catboy, I have the same feelings as you. That whole progression of the Jerynn bad end is amazing and I haven't found anything quite like ever since. There are a few ponyplay stories that come close but they delve into some other fetishes that aren't so fun for me.
I would appreciate it if you could share some stories that you think are similar.

His stories have some limb amputation and replacement but also
bestiality and scat
and that might be a red line for some people. Also they lack the consent that's always given in TITS which can be an issue for some but the scenarios he writes are amazing.

Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for your answer - I did not know of briancs159's stories until now, so thank you - I will gladly check his stuff out! It's also nice to know that there are others with the same problem as me.

Again, sadly I cannot give you something that fits the mark perfectly, since it was my initial problem to begin with. There are a few pieces of art I like, which come close enough to the Jerynn stuff. "Nimbletail" has some good art regarding petplay and also some cybernetics stuff, but it's mostly without amputation. The story The Book Of Milk is fantastic, but it's about human cattle and features no cybernetic limbs (but an implant for brainwashing at least).

And there are many other concepts I like, which have sadly nothing to do with a Jerynn-like petplay story.

thumb.jpgBumbleBorb-625691-Exo-Bitchsuit.jpg

Still, I hope I could help you out a little bit.