The Island (Sign-Up and OOC)

AsgardianPope

Mar 13, 2016
Okay, can't figure out how to use the spreadsheet, do you mind if we just post characters here?

Sure.

Denn Montgomery
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xEG8Kj_Oc2BKrEGTp9IJo7B8yd0phYHMHKgrP_IqPik/edit?usp=sharing

Description:

Standing a modest 5’6”, Denn is a slim, tan skinned, raven haired woman. Well-defined curves accentuate her slender frame, normally hidden under her fatigues. Denn’s face has sharp features, and kind green eyes. Her hair, normally held up with a bandana or clips, frames her face and when free hangs down to her mid-back.

Background:

Born in New York City, Denn is the third and final child born to her parents. Being the child of immigrants, she dedicated herself to improving the lives of her and her family. Continuing with her education, Denn went on to become a nurse, hoping to be able to support her family. Even with her efforts, Denn’s family struggled through poverty, forcing her to join the army when the United States began ramping up for war. Sent off to the European Theater, the new nurse attempted to cope with the horrors she saw, her desire to help others flourishing despite the situation. With the war having just ended, Denn decided to re-enlist, hoping to continue helping people.

Flaw:
Denn tries to see the best in people, often overlooking obvious issues and trusting people before she really knows if she should.

Are you carrying any ammo? a box of 50 bullets weighs about 1.5 lbs

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jXghQvIM-ygWV8ceRL5RmEzd2Sfpsv5_21MzRyyqDN4/edit#gid=0

https://gelbooru.com//samples/d3/b3/sample_d3b341c78809b300d8f6536f38fe8d82.jpg

Jennifer Knightley

Description: Average height and average weight, she usually hides behind loose army wear, a cap and bubblegum. Once you pay proper attention, you would notice a very well proportioned gal with a round and firm butt and pretty well developed breasts along a firm, well toned ab. Medium length, brown hair usually kept in either a ponytail or a side tail ans huge green vivacious eyes.

History: The black sheep daughter of a disgraced general, Jen has been raised in outskirts of military bases all around the world, having to deal with both soldiers and civilians and the animosity the two life styles usually caused. She picked up a lot of people skills and languages as she grew up and as she reached 18, she was one of the very few women actually deployed to places in conflict due to her unique skills. Need someone to keep your group hearty? Need someone to interact with the locals and recruit them to your cause? Need someone capable to slap some common sense and force people to keep their shit together? Jen is your gal.

Flaw: Jen is quite paranoid and tries to always be on guard around other people even if she is very good at hiding it. Never being able to settle down and having bad experiences with people will do that to you.

Please share your character sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...-htvAJBz8K6EIn9EfCRryE8RZmo/edit?usp=drivesdk

Tell me if I missed anything before I go ahead and make the character.

Pick one of the following feats and add it to your character sheet
Bonus Feat: Select one of the following: Brawl, Combat Martial Arts, Light Armor Proficiency, or Personal Firearms

Also, are you bringing any ammo? As I mentioned before a box of 50 bullets weighs 1.5 lbs

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Okay. Took a bonus feat, and went with 2 boxes of ammo. Anything else?

Last edited:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
no ,again as it written on the first post by AsgardianPope he will roll the dices ,just look what is your constitution modifier and add it to the max result possible of your class hit die

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Yep, no dice, just max hp, and we also don't have to worry about making the rolls in game, which makes it much simpler for us.

AsgardianPope

Mar 13, 2016
Edit: Looks likie you do have your gun, but don't have any ammo in your inventory., and also you are missing two feats.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Still don't know what I'm doing wrong with the spreadsheet doc so here's my character.

Name: Barbara O'reilly Class: Smart Hero Level:1 Starting Occupation: Military(Move silently, Survival) Action Points: 5 Reputation: +1 Initiative: +1 Speed: 30' HP: 6 Defense: 11 BAB: 0 Fortitude:- Reflex:+1 Will:+1
Str: 10- Dex: 13+1 Con: 11- Int: 14+2 Wis: 10- Cha: 14+2

Feats: Simple weapon proficiency, Personal firearms proficiency, Light armor proficiency, Endurance

Skills: Craft(Electronic)+4, Craft(Mechanical)+6, Disable Device+6, Knowledge(Streetwise)+6, Knowledge(Tactics)+6, Knowledge(Technology)+6, Navigate+6, Move Silently+5 Repair+7, Serch+6, Survival+4

Talents: Savant(Repair)

Equipment: Flight Suit- 3lbs, Backpack- 3lbs, Binoculars- 2lbs, Compass- .5lbs, Flashlight- 1lb, Sleeping bag- 4lbs, Tent(2 person)- 4lbs, Rations(24)- 2lbs, Colt M1911- 3lbs, Spare clips X2- 2lbs, Knife- 1lb

Physical Description: Barbara O'reilly stands at five foot five inches tall, with an slender build. Her hair falls in thick red curls down to her shoulders, but is usually kept tied and pinned to the back of her head. Her eyes are green as the land she comes from, and her face is soft, with rounded features and button nose. Her complexion is naturally fair, though peppered almost everywhere with freckles; particularly across her nose and chest. Her breasts, while only b-cups, are very full and bounce considerably when she runs or walks fast. Conversely, her legs and backside are very tight, and well toned.

History: Barbara was brought to America by her parents from her homeland, Ireland, when she was only six years old. As a child of immigrants, growing up in New York held many challenges for Barbara. Both of her parents worked, and could rarely afford a babysitter, so her father would often take her to work with him at a nearby auto shop. Fortunately, Barbara quickly discovered that she had a fondness for machines, as well as a knack for tinkering, and so was rarely bored, as her father and the other men would let her play with the spare parts pile. Upon coming of age, she realized that if she didn't want to end up working a dead end job for the rest of her life, or get married, then the military would likely be her best chance at having a fulfilling life. It was a difficult path to follow, but between her natural mechanical aptitude, and sheer determination to get somewhere in life, she eventually managed to secure a position as a navigator/mechanic in the army's air division.

Flaw: Barbara has never received anything for free, and so when people are nice to her she tends to think that they want something from her. This makes her less than trusting of new people; especially friendly ones.

I hope this is acceptable. I still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with google docs, so if you need anything else just let me know. Hope I'm not too late to get in on this game, as it sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Jorgen Stjernström

Physical Description: Jorgen is a large man, standing at around 6'3" tall, with broad shoulders, and a powerful, muscular body. He has blonde hair, shaved at the sides, and pulled into a ponytail down his neck. His eyes are a piercing sky blue, and he has a golden beard. He also has a silver ring through his ear.

Background: Jorgen is a direct descendant of the Norsemen, otherwise known as the Vikings. His great-great-grandparents had come to the US a long time ago, along with the rest of the tribe. He had been brought up in a household that still believed in the Norse Gods, and still had a bit of Viking culture in him. His father and mother worked well-paid jobs, and he got anything he could want, within reason. After he graduated school, he was unable to find a profession that interested him for long, and just drifted from job to job, until he wound up in the military. This, according to his family, was an equally respectable position; that of defending the country that had taken them in.

Flaw: He gets annoyed easily, and is hard to calm down once he gets angry. If someone pisses him off, he usually doesn't stop whaling on them until they're a pulp.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Just thought I'd check in and ask if anyone has heard anything from Pope recently?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well... Guess it's dead. Too bad. I was actually looking forward to this.

Mostly to fucking Barbara. NNNGHHH REDHEADS. :p

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Anyone have any idea what happened to our GM? Granted, he's only been gone for a couple of weeks, but still, I hope everything's alright.