the invincible

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
i tried to create one of my ocs in this game, took a bit to get the gear as close as possible.....

but he is a toughness, cunning, strength build, since hp and armor and ward are the key stats i am looking for from stats

for equipments
dawn sword
wicker shield
helm of heroes
conquerer's breastplater
cloak of the deeps
fluffy scarf (ward amulet also works if you want that extra 5 ward and 5 magic resist over the 5 armor and 40 frost resist)
champion's belt or evergreen bag
arm guards
iron clogs
the mare's ring and wizard ring

for powers you want

earthward, shielded stance, or mirror stance are perfect for at will
war hymn and unbreakable for encounter and ultimates
and vanguard and group heal as your 2 recharges

you need to be a warrior for this as you want to be pulling as much threat as possible

whats your thoughts on it and if you think you can come up with a better invincible build i am all ears... i would like to optimize this

Prince Charming

Mar 18, 2020
damn that's a big beefy champ! iirc if you get a companion with blessing (queen ryn, sundance cait, that one arona build) and use bark skin while blessed, you can shoot up to 500-600 max hp! also consider using defend in the first round to eat up enemies' encounter powers (with shielded stance to get high resistances and threat at round 0).

LuciusCypher

Apr 29, 2021
damn that's a big beefy champ! iirc if you get a companion with blessing (queen ryn, sundance cait, that one arona build) and use bark skin while blessed, you can shoot up to 500-600 max hp! also consider using defend in the first round to eat up enemies' encounter powers (with shielded stance to get high resistances and threat at round 0).
Wait does Bless also buff up buffs like Bark Skin? I thought it only empowered offensive abilities and regular attacks.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
Wait does Bless also buff up buffs like Bark Skin? I thought it only empowered offensive abilities and regular attacks.
bless boosts accuracy and attack power and spell power for one action, so any effect that is effected by attack power or spell power would be boosted by bless