The intro (spoilers for the tutorial?)

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017
Do dungeon and combat to learn the mechanics, fight a red herring villian, big bad comes out after red herring villain fucks off, Is a giant red futanari demon, get the same choices to suck her off or give up that ass.

Is this like a homage to Alder's FoE (pouring one out for the homie?) or...what? Because I had to make sure this demon wasn't named "Uru"

circle

Apr 8, 2018
Oz, Kansas
Is fall of eden not being worked on anymore? I had assumed it was just on "indefinite hiatus" and still had a chance of recovering.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Alder visibly lost interest/crumpled under the load and probably had circumstances to contribute. It's quite dead.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Alder visibly lost interest/crumpled under the load and probably had circumstances to contribute. It's quite dead.

This, if and when FoE ever comes back is entirely up to Alder if he even deems to come back at all. There is that small chance he might come back but I wouldn't hold my breath.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I'll miss Cveta. Her singing and interactions are some of the more memorable scenes in that game for me. That dream with the bubble barrier-trapped Cveta too is still pretty clear, and I haven't touched FoE in years.

I hope CoC2 has dream sequences. I actually preferred the weird FoE dreams to the avalanche of sex dreams in CoC. The former were weird, disjointed, whirls of colour and things that weren't quite right...and they stuck with you.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I'll miss Cveta. Her singing and interactions are some of the more memorable scenes in that game for me. That dream with the bubble barrier-trapped Cveta too is still pretty clear, and I haven't touched FoE in years.

I hope CoC2 has dream sequences. I actually preferred the weird FoE dreams to the avalanche of sex dreams in CoC. The former were weird, disjointed, whirls of colour and things that weren't quite right...and they stuck with you.

I'm glad to have made such an impression on you. Hopefully Kiyoko will continue this trend.

A number of things which I am working on right now are actually from my pile on Alder's never-moving backlog, recycled for the game. When FoE was stopped indefinitely, my waiting list had grown to mountainous proportions. Now at least you can see some of that writing, even if it's in a different light.

My current avatar is from the FoE&D burning wheel game Alder is running right now, where I'm playing Cveta's ancestor, the Oracle of Stratos.

Kaiku

Mar 31, 2016
I'm glad to have made such an impression on you.

You wrote Cveta? I don't remember anything about FoE since it's been years since I've last played it, except for her. I absolutely loved that birdy lady, and the entire slow romance path. Favourite NPC out of any adult game by far. So, thanks. :)

ObjinSin

Apr 3, 2018
Yeah i loved FoE's characters alot. Though i doubt it, i hope we get someone like Gwyn, she was pretty fun. Though normal human's are far and inbetween.

RetJames

Apr 12, 2018
Is there an index of who wrote which parts of the games somewhere? I'd love to know what all Observer wrote.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is there an index of who wrote which parts of the games somewhere? I'd love to know what all Observer wrote.

I don't believe anything of Observer's is in yet, but he wrote Kiyoko, River, a bunch of dreams and events and location descriptions... a lot of really helpful stuff that's kept the project moving along at a brisk pace.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
To add onto the above, if you were asking about previous games:

Flexible survival:
-Nadia (Coded by Wahn)

FoE:
-Outlaws (Cveta, Elodie, Vaughn, Aquilius, Maria, Belinda) and associated quests.
-Rigard Shopkeepers (Cassidy, Asche, Donovan Twopenny) and associated quests.
-Castle grounds, outlaws exploration events
-Brothel gryphons theme room
-Bunch of dreams
-Pregnancy system and other associated peripherals
-Isla and the highland spring
-River and the Circle of the Six
-Bunch of masturbation scenes
-Malice's minions enemy encounter (Goat alchemist, Centauress, Fuckboi catboy mage)

That's what I've got off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sword-in-the-wind

Sword-in-the-wind

Jun 20, 2018
I have to say that I enjoyed the intro for CoC2 a lot - FoE intro was one of my favorite scenes along all text games I've played. Hope we'll see more interaction with antagonist along the way!