The Incredibly Dire Omega Critical Warning (Cait Fanfic)

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Sequel to this Story

Calla confidently strode through the portal. After a year of hardship and adventure in the bewitching land of Mareth, she was finally returning home. Calla beamed with pride and snickered at the thought of telling her story to dad and sis. There was no way that they would believe even half the fantastical things she had to tell.

Her proud stride took her from the craggy mountains of Mareth to a Jassiran Temple? That was odd. The night of her abduction was a bit of a blur, but she was more than sure that her family traveled more than a month away from Jassira. Maybe the portal responded to her wishes of home.

It was then that a familiar face entered in the room. "Cait how many times have I told you to ... Mallach's balls is that you Calla!" Calla rushed towards her familiar friend, "Salwah it's good to see you again after so long. I'm so glad to be back in Jassira." "Jassira? No Calla, you are still in the Frostmarches. Cait built this temple over the sight you disappeared to welcome you to something familiar in case you returned. And here you are now."

"Cait did this? Salwah, I..." Calla slowly released Salwah from the hug. The familiar sensation made strange by how soft it was. Calla looked Salwah over. Salwah's breasts were now larger than her head and her ass several times larger than that. Slowly, Calla gathered up the courage to ask, "Salwah, why are you so fat?"

Salwah's eyes looked up at Calla, showing a swirling mixture of fear, shame, and happiness. "I ... I ... I didn't mean for it to happen. Cait was preaching on how we should all be thicc. I refused, but Cait eventually found her secret weapon. Using the most delectable cowgirl milk, rich hornet honey, and spice, she created this." Salwah held up a slice of brown pie. "This horrid thing is spice pie. It's the source of all of us bursting our bras and ripping our seams. It's so evil and soooooo gooood. I tried to exercise the pounds off, but this body makes everything a cushion and it's sooooooo comfortable."

"Oh no!" Salwah cried out. "It's midday. Cait and Mallach have finished baking another set of pies. I'm doomed," wailed Salwah.

Just then Calla heard a familar voice. A voice filled with a familiar happiness, but thick with an unfamiliar predatory nature. "Calla, it's time for midday pie."

Calla smelled the mouthwatering smell and knew that she was doomed too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace Hangman