The Greatest Find (F/M, heat/rut, knot)

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Hi everyone, this is my first ever smut writing. It's of my BEN-14, whose name is Gyros, and my Steele, Lora. It's somewhat more of a romance thing? I really really love what Jim did with the character, so I just daydream up scenes with him sometimes.

It's about 3000 words, didn't expect this to get as long as it did. Funnily enough, I could not finish writing this for a long time, I was literally stuck at the "climax" of the story. (hahhahaHA) But, I eventually came up with and ending, although I think it's somewhat bittersweet? I've always been horrible at ending things, sadly.

I wouldn't call myself a writer, definitely not, I prefer drawing things out, but this idea would probably be a lengthy comic, so I put it into words instead. Please give me any feedback and tell me if you enjoyed it! I'm also somewhat of a prude and knowing that I wrote this gives me quite a bit of embarrassment. But what the hell, I'll share it with you guys, no problem right?!
ALSO I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THe TITLE. i have no fucking idea what to name this story???

The Greatest Find

You climb the stairs up to your ship tiredly, your body is worn, face red and sweaty from various battles on this junk-ridden planet. Strolling through the doorway, you’re greeting by the aroma of a freshly cooked meal, a stark contrast to the oily smell of Tarkus’ city. Gyros is behind the counter, just having finished making your food, he is washing up the pots and pans he used, You sidle up behind him and kiss his back. He turns off the water and you can practically see the smile on his face. After wiping his hands he turns around to greet you (indeed bearing that smile you predicted) doing so with a kiss. Not an easy effort, he has to bend down a little and you stand on your toes, but the two of you manage. He’s always so tasty, helped only a little from his various berry flavored drinks.
“Hey Lora! I’m trying out a new recipe using blimberry extract.” You sniff and begin to salivate.
”Smells delicious!” you say, thanking him and grabbing a plate. You quickly settling into the chair beside the counter. Taking your first bite, he doesn’t need to hear your words of appraise for the meal he’s cooked, your face and “mmms” tell the story. He grins ear to ear, and watches you for a moment more before taking off his rubber gloves. The synthetic claims he’s already drank his bottle of Meld Milk® and is full, so he informs you that he’ll be in his room. You hear the door to his room close as you dig in, and bursts of flavor fill your mouth each forkful. Ears flatten and tail wagging softly in complete divinity. An astronomical improvement from the mystery drink he had first given you when you first began your journey with him. You finish your meal in a pace somewhere between indulging and eating it like you’re starved, then sit back a bit to let it rest in your stomach, far too full to move.
After Gyros’ new taste bud implants he’s been dying to make a meal for you every time you return. With all the extra income you’ve been making on your travels, you’ve given him a bonus in his paycheck, along with his regular paycheck as the ship’s archivist, knowing he’ll put it to good use. Every time you land on a planet he excitedly tells you he’s heading out, and by the time you’ve finished adventuring you come back to a lot of bags full of ingredients, some familiar, but many not. Thankfully, with a superior sense of taste (and a vast array of recipes he’s stored from the extranet) he makes even the smelliest of vegetables into tasty dishes. Speaking of, you’re running low on some much needed supplies around the deck, and Anno asked you to grab her a new set of undergarments. You set your course to Tavros, reminded your also in need of some battlements… blushing slightly, you think about investing in that lust reducing armor after some of Tarkus’ battles. After setting your coordinates, you tire of waiting in your commander’s chair, and slip out of your chair and into your room.

You probably reek from your battles with various lewd creatures… Raskvel openly propositioning you for a fuck while you’re trying to find signals for sexbots who forcefully try and have their way with you every time you run into one, and the sydians with their cocks fluttering with cilia, begging to massage your tight cunt and their hands roughly grabbing your—you shake your head and decide to take a much needed shower. You hop in to the bath as water instantly surrounds your lithe figure as you just can’t get your mind off the way those aliens were treating you. God, you’re heating up, but you set the water to a lukewarm temperature. You finish up your scrubbing, making sure not to linger on your erogenous zones too long, and towel yourself, flopping onto your cozy bed. You decide you’ll tune into your favorite extranet reviewer, and— oh! She’s livestreaming! From your bed, you listen as Atha addresses her viewers with a lot of pep. While letting your hair dry, you type a few questions as she shows off her dog cock. She tests the girth with her stroking hands, but she still has enough thinking power to be able to answer more questions from her loving viewers. She seems to enjoy it so much, you kind of envy it. She does what she loves as hobby and a job. While stroking she seems to occasionally forget she’s on the air as she talks dirty to herself or her various toys.
When she pulled out a holographic onahole, something in your mind switches, and you go from casually viewing her show to becoming unbelievably aroused. The way she plows it is equal parts amazing and adorable, as her high pitched moans outweigh any kind of talking, and she is soon unable to respond to her viewers as she attempts to knot the holo-pussy in front of her. You fidget and your legs rub against one another, desiring more stimulation. When the hologram fades, her broad doggy cock on display, your backside instinctively pushes backwards onto an invisible knot, begging to be bred. Your ausar genes are prominently showing themselves, just imagining someone holding you tightly against their groin, blowing their thick jizz into your womb as you helplessly lie there unable to be sated. Your bite your lip, trying to take off the edge, and you’re awoken from your reverie as Atha’s moans become more intense and frequent, she somehow got the ring over her now giant knot as streams of white fill the screen, coating her and her equipment. At that moment you wished that she was filling you instead, and wiggle your rump. Your tail follows at a faster pace. You hardly realize you’re daydreaming again before she waves goodbye, her face awash with her own cum. The screen flickers off, and you’re left to writhe in your own lust. After a moment of clarity, you realize who the mysterious lover in your daydreams was, your very own hot stud only a couple rooms away. You quickly finish drying your hair, and put on your comfortable clothes.

Sauntering up to your robotic boyfriend’s room, you knock on the door before politely letting yourself in. You can see he sat up in his bed, the book he was reading set aside as he was prepared to get up and open the door. No one other than you would have barged into his room like this. “Knock knock” you joke. Gyros lights up as soon as he sees your own beaming face.
“Oh, hi Lora!” his tail immediately begins to flitter as he stands up to greet you with another hug. The mere sight of him was enough to set you ablaze, but his touch does even that much more. You hold him back and rest your face on his chest, unable to reach his shoulders because of your height. He looks down,slightly confused at your close affections and quiet demeanor, and asks “did you… enjoy the meal?” You’re still nuzzling him but nod up and down against his chest as a sign of confirmation. He lifts you up and brings you to his face, delighted by his strength, and you kiss his cheek and rest your head against his shoulder, cheeks burning hotly as you try not to knock him over and rip his pants off.
“You really are in a cuddly mood, hmm?” he happily responds, and carries you to his bed, lying down next to you as you are physically unable to release him, your desire deep, but you’re too coy to be upfront about it. Seemingly unaware of your mini-meltdown, Gyros strokes your hair and ears rhythmically. His gentle touch is so relaxing, your fire is stoked in a completely different way. Not a flame of lust, but of passion. He really does love you after all, he isn’t just looking for a quick fuck. In that way, he is the best thing that has come from Tarkus, the planet full of garbage, and trashy aliens. After all you’ve been through, you two are very close… figuratively and literally. You’ve loved him regardless of the stigma against dating robots, through the voices criticizing your relationship, treating him as a person not a thing, and he’s returned your unconditional love seemingly two-fold. In that way you find comfort in his touch. You begin to relax knowing you’re with someone who’d never hurt you, use you, then abandon you to let you fend for yourself the morning after.

You look up to him, his eyes are closed, but sensing your movement, he stops his strokes and opens his eyes, they glimmer gold and seem to understand that you love him that same way, an unspoken conversation. His hands slowly go lower, towards your rounded ass, and it’s only then you realize you’ve been steadily rocking your hips against him. Your face is flush with embarrassment, as well as an increasingly growing libido.
“You’re in heat…” he says in a low whisper. After a brief silence and increasingly reddening cheeks, you answer, “You can- you can smell it?” You say it almost self-consciously, even you were unaware that you were in heat, though it makes sense now... He lies on his back, bringing you on top of him, you slide back towards his crotch, gently resting your soaked panties against his steadily hardening prick. He breathes outwardly slightly laboriously, as if he’d just received a light punch in the gut, “Well!” he coughs mildly trying to speak through your slow grinding, “you’ve added so many ausar bits to my system,” he looks up gesturing his ears, wags his tail, and his ausar member twitches slightly as he thrusts against your snatch “that I think I developed a bit of an association with how an ausar works, with how you work.”
His silver skin blushes as he grabs your sides and you grow ever more wet. You were somewhat oblivious to your hormonal predicament… is he releasing pheromones as well? Is that possible? You have no way to tell, but everything in your mind is telling you to let this man breed you. You stop your relentless teasing of his shaft and move up again to kiss him. He readily returns your kiss, yet his hand don’t release your girly hips, firmly digging his fingers, possessively wanting you to go back down onto his ausar member. It’s a mix of kissing everywhere around the face, but he teases you by kissing one of your most sensitive spots, your neck! You half shiver at the ticklish, erogenous feeling, damn he knows you well. He finally settles for your sweet lips, and you return it gladly. He tastes like strawberries as always, you note in your head, right before you’re gently being rolled over, your positions switching. You lie prone on your back, looking up into Gyros’ glowing yellow eyes. In the heat of the moment, you unexpectedly smile and giggle to yourself. Gyros’ seizes his powerful grip for a moment and cocks his head before smiling himself.
“What?” he asks, catching your contagious laughter. He can smell you, but he still can’t read your mind! There’s limitations in his AI you know. “Oh nothing,” you grin at him you wrap your arms around his neck saying in a gentle voice, “it’s crazy how much I'm in love you.” You reach up to kiss his wolf-likes ear, then whisper in it, “j- just fuck me already...” He looks into your eyes once more before looking downwards at your still clothed body. Hastily, he unzips the bottom part of his UGC uniform, just enough to reveal his large puppy pecker, steadily leaking from the prospect of filling you. He pulls off your panties, leaving your very wet cunt was exposed to his ready tapered dick. He has no time to take off anything else from you—or himself— as it seems like he’s just as eager as you.

He pulls you closer, and you feel the heat from his manhood nearing your own burning gash. Your legs shiver in anticipation, and although Gyros is already so close to entering, they make a move, wrapping around his own legs and pushing gently. He moans under his breath, and he wastes no time, the pointy tip of his tool spears through the opening of your begging hole. You wriggle and attempt to buck towards it, but his hands firmly keep you under his control, and he sets the tempo slower than you’d like. He still hilts himself in you eventually, the knot providing a nice resistance before popping in with the rest of him.
Your delighted that you’re finally getting what you wanted, and your hands wander under his jacket to rub his solid muscles. He releases your waist, his hands moving towards your face to kiss you while he’s completely inside you, and you return it with fervor. He begins pumping his thick rod in and out at a quick pace, and you release his lips and try to focus on not crying out, settling for low moans. He slides smoothly within you, it's as if he's perfectly sized for you, and then his knot pushes in, proving itself wrong.
His hands move under your t-shirt to your tits, settling for a gentle rub while he ruts hard into your slit, and your plan to stay quiet fails as you can’t help but vocalize your appreciation, babbling about how you want it bad, hands clawing at the back of his uniform, threatening to tear it off, and pussy clenching in delight every time he rubs your nipples. You’re usually not a loudmouth, but instinct provokes you to cry out for more. He responds with very sultry promises you have no doubt he’s going to fulfill.
Designed to be an expert, it’s not a wonder how he can make you experience the maximum amount of erotic stimulation, no matter how many times you two go at it, but this time it’s slightly different, as if he’s having trouble controlling himself. His movements are sometimes erratic and sometimes he rams you harder both to your pain and feral excitement. No longer bound by his strong hands, you’re free to move your hips roughly in tandem towards his own.
After several unpredictable minutes, you feel like you’re about to burst already, but you try to hold out, delaying your delicious release to wait for his. His knot has been gradually increasing in size, slowing him down a miniscule amount, his desire to breed you allowing his thrusts to be forceful enough to go the entire length of his cock. This bump in your mating drives you wild, every time his pelvis meets yours, you’re sure he’s ready to fill you already, lingering inside you before hesitantly pulling out, only to repeat the process. He slows down greatly, his knot becoming too large to easily pass through your already accommodating quim.
He moans gruffly as his hands return to your hips, pulling you towards his body. He struggles, but somehow manages to push into you a last time. You wince, your tight box stretching a bit more than really should be intended, but your mind is in a different situation it seems, one of pure bliss. He goes in deep and (true to his name) begins to gyrate his hips just for your pleasure. The minute he plugged himself in you, you were already going to cum, but his titillating movements stir your g-spot into producing the most intense orgasms you think you’ve ever had.

Your mouth opens in a wordless scream, jerking your body to continue fucking him, but bound by his massive knot, it serves little to no purpose. In the middle of your jerking, your arms wrap around his back, burying yourself into the fibers of the uniform drenched in his manly scent. Unable to resist the milking contractions your canal is dealing, Gyros grunts, and stops moving. Although he has stopped, his prick and knot begin to swell and twitch involuntarily, and you begin to get giddy in anticipation, knowing what’s coming next. Soon, a warm feeling of cum fills your passage and you quiver in euphoria, releasing several sweet moans into your lover’s chest as he hear his heart beating rapidly and the reverberation of his own cute moans.
Your mind, finally sated, is now addled with only adoration for the man who’s just filled you up, and you can only sigh dreamily, and lie back. Your vision blurred and unfocused, just staring up in the general direction of your boyfriend, but you stop trying and close your eyes to just take in the sensation of warm cum flooding your passage, slipping into your womb. Your body is convinced it’s getting its fill of virile sperm, pleased it’s gotten its mating session done, your heat begins to wear off. After a few moments, you can finally process your situation, clear headed. You open up your eyes and the visage of Gyros’ blushing face begins to focus in. His eyes are closed, and he occasionally micro-thrusts as his sperm continues to jet out into you. His mouth is open as he tries to catch his breath, though I’m sure he doesn’t really have to breathe. He opens his eyes slowly, staring off into space just like you were, before looking at you and grinning lopsidedly. Seems like his rut hasn’t ended yet, not until that cock of his runs dry. Still, he knows he’ll be here for a while, so he switches positions once more, setting you on your side carefully as his knot keeps you tied oh so close to him.
The thought excites you once more, but you’re in no position to start fucking him again. So instead you rest your head over his arm as you settle down again. You both are in silence, lungs no longer gasping for air. Gyros’ speaks up first, asking a peculiar question, “do you think it’ll take?” For a moment you don’t know how to react. Of course, you’d love Gyros’ to be the father of your children but... as far as you know it’s not possible. You’ve always encouraged his progression towards becoming as human as he wants to be, but even that has limits. You’re sure he already knows he can’t impregnate you, but the rut must be muddying his thought processes. You look up at him pensively, not knowing what to say. He looks at you expectantly, but as you have no words, you just reach up and kiss him on the lips, staying there for a bit before snuggling into his chest. “I hope so.” He rubs your back, and you rest in his arms, dozing off with Gyros as your blanket, with dreams of little cyborg children of your likeness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Trap