The Good Doctor Lash

Dr. Lash or Dr. Badger?

• Total voters
Nov 21, 2018
Out of all the NPCs on Tarkus, the one with the most potential for a quest would be, in my view, Dr. Lash. In exchange for a smuggled Uthra tree from Myrellion (possibly obtained with Azra), and a vial or two of the Treatment, he would give Steele an anti-lust accessory, drastically reducing sexiness but also giving good Lust resistance.

He would be trying to 'cure' the Treatment of New Texas.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i would say badger but i dont really want to be a badger, just a bimbo

Reactions: Monster Queen

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
i would say both. their literally both mad scientist who will straight up kill you if you go agents them. both of which have ample opportunity for the player to go to different planets collecting things for them to make into rather new and inporved object or a new drug all together. but and this is an inportent but their both vary evil cherictors who are ripe for getting revenge on or going to jail both of which give us a lot of opertunity to do stuff with as well. jail is of course gastopo and that means we get a new inmate while revenge is something ells interlay. look at badger for instance we turned her into a bimbo yet we can't do anything with her, plus she's now to stupid to really do anything herself anymore so expanding on that is an opportunity right their. recruit her, send her to the brothel, new texts, or hand her over to the police are even lash. these cherictors are actually quite adaptable do to the fact that their on their own vary smart and do illegal things

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
nope can't write for shit

just an idea
Read the stickies. This is not for ideas you don't plan to write. Commission it if you want.