The God's Lewd Labyrinth

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
The God's Lewd Labyrinth (direct link) is a short, complete, text-based transformation game made in Flash by Xadera, who also created Nimin Fetish Fantasy. You play as one of a party of five non-random schoolgirls put through a small set of trials by a Greek god, in between having to choose a transformation from one of several randomly chosen themes which are not immediately clear, allowing one to mix&match. After 10 runs you get a debug mode to play around with.

There are too many fetishes included in the game to list exhaustively, but no scat or guro. Potentially objectionable fetishes I remember include: transformation, rape drugs, futa, pseudololi, pee, diapers, snakes, spidergirls. Aside from the first two, most anything you dislike can be ignored easily enough.

The most interesting part in my opinion is the epilogue,

in which your character gets some ability to control what was acquired in the labyrinth, and which discusses how this changes life for your character from then on.

Last edited by a moderator:

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
The link is completely useless. It sends me to a different website that greets me with this message - "System Message: You are not allowed to view this image". Registering in said website did absolutely nothing to bypass this issue so I'm just going to assume the thread that hosted the game is dead or I need to become an active poster to gain better permissions... not worth the trouble IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
The link is completely useless. It sends me to a different website that greets me with this message - "System Message: You are not allowed to view this image". Registering in said website did absolutely nothing to bypass this issue so I'm just going to assume the thread that hosted the game is dead or I need to become an active poster to gain better permissions... not worth the trouble IMO.

Furaffinity starts new accounts in a SFW mode.  All you should have to do is login, go to Account Management > Account Settings and change the Content Maturity filter to Adult

Reactions: Decanter