The Four Lands

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Sitting down by the entrance, the kobold would pick up two rocks, clacking then together slowly, a steady rhythm, as she waited for what would come.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
A grey skinned orc woman walks up "Eh? What is a kobold doing here?"

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil rolled his eyes at Tali "Oh come now, your the one who decided to stick around with us... that's your own fault... So, couple of questions while I'm still lucid... What is the name of the area we are going to? How are demons usually dressed or undressed? And 3, how do we make it convincing that the others are our slaves?... other than keeping them naked though."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Well the territory is called Demonata, but the city is simply called Capital City. They're dressed mostly sluttly, and have them in rags, get some dirt on them, maybe hoods to make it east."

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil nodded, using his new ability to make himself look like a handsome incubus still, but this time in a very small thong. "Ok then... oh, and I can just keep doing this over and over again... cost me some scars on the face but I figured it would be best for the situation."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“Tali what races are common there? So i know what to disguise myself as. Also I sm curious, why did you decide to help us?”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo smirked a bit as the omnibus got angry. If he couldn't kill her this moment, then pissing her off is obviously the next best choice. The smile faded as a new fiend approached, making herself known and as Maya left the cell. "A pleasure to meet you then." Diavolo's voice was stained with insincerity. "I'm Diavolo, often times referred to as the 'Crimson King' by your kind, assuming you didn't already know that. I'm guessing you're either tasked with corrupting me into some unnatural monster, or are going to delegate that to some lower ranking fiend."

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Listening in as she adjusted her garb with a little sigh, she debated how she could exactly make it easier to blend in. Her outfit did come with a slight hood, but it always tended to come off with the lightest touch. Possibly something about her natural airiness? Besides the point for now. She stuck close to Tali, trying to make her clothing look a little more torn. Battle-torn mind you, but still torn. Revealing additional bits of her own unnaturally colored thighs and muscles. "Well, for all the blandness of the name, I'll admit it gets the point across." She shrugged, trying to keep her focus off of the fully nude individual, and the thong-ed one for now.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Well the races that are most common are besides demons, are roach people, harpies, bat folk, humans, slimes, mermaids, rat folk, witches, nagas, elves, and cat folk. As to why I'm helping...well not everyone down there likes who's on top."

The naga shakes her head, "No dear boy my job is to keep you in one piece until the parade" She eyes you with pity. "In two weeks all the lords shall be present in the city and parade around with you in tow. The common folk will sneer and throw rotten fruit as they call for justice. After wards the 12 once 13 lords will decide your fate."

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil considered this for a minute and looked at himself saying "Hmmmm... I think I'll stick with being a this... Think that I'll get into less trouble that way... or more trouble... I always forget which one." His eyes started to get a little less focus "And if you don't like whose on top then power bottom on them to assert dominance."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
“I could ask the same question to you, actually. Rare to see an orc these days, and rarer still to see anyone up here. So, may I ask, why are you at my new fortress? Just looking around?”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo was silent for a moment. He's not sure which he hated more, the idea that he was going to be paraded around like some kind of trophy, or the pitiful look the naga gave him. "Twelve demon lords? I always thought that Lethice was the only one. Who are the others? And is anyone supposed to replace Lethice, seeing as she was killed by me and my allies."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The orc snorts "Oh yours is it? I don't see your name on it"

"Umm just look down and not make eye contact. If you look broken you wont be any fun for them"

"No there was 13, Lethice was just one and you already met two others. The rest you'll meet for the parade. Also you met the one most likely to replace Lethice."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"I'm guessing that's the one you just sent away, since the only other demon I've seen since I got here is you. I will say though, the place is far more orderly than I expected you fiends to keep it. I always expected some pit of constant orgies and violations rather than what seems to be a proper, if corrupted, holding facility. I don't doubt that I'll be disappointed once I leave this prison, though." Diavolo walks back over and sits on the cot.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
“Oh well that’s because I’m not narcissistic. Why would you write your name on a fort? It just makes you a bigger target for people who feel like putting someone in their place. Anyway, it’s mine because I killed the last owner. That’s why I’m here. So why are you here? It’s only fair to tell me now.”

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Ashar grimaced at the thought of casting her gaze low for the whole of the place. She wasn't the most arrogant in the world, but she still had a little pride to her. But she bit her tongue for now, she could hold herself a little straighter at the very least.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The orc snorts "Just looks for a place to stay the night."

"Depends on what we want to try to be. Could pose as merchants, or simply has richer than normal folk.

She gives a sardonic smile. "Ah yes well you see they found that when they were having orgies and when they got hungry and there was no food or drink waiting for them." She shrugs "Hence we noble house are around to keep everything going smoothy."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo chuckled for a bit. "That just about lined up with why I thought there were 'Noble Houses'. Demons will always be demons, after all." A very brief calm came over Diavolo, before the feeling of dread came back to him. "You said you were a leader of one of these houses, right? That would afford you some level of power. Am I wrong?"

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“I think richer than normal folk is best, if we are merchants people will want to buy our companions and I doubt we want that. Anyway how much further do we have?”

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The naga nods "Indeed. House D'mon has full control over healing. Every healer is employed and trained by us, every healing potion and other such items are made and sold by us. Every medical advancement is made by my house" She has pride in her family it seems.

Tali thinks for a bit. "Well considering how travel works in this world...I'd say a week"

The orc raises an eyebrow but walks into the palace.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"For someone so accomplished, I'm surprised you've been delegated to this place. Watching over a prisoner instead of staying in you're family estate or other such land or building, as well as away from the work you specialize in. It seems to me like I'm either a very important person, or somebody is trying to get you out of the picture for a couple of weeks to get some secretive work done." Diavolo seemed to be contemplating something thoughtfully.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“Well I hope that Diavolo survives for a week.....or else we really might need to look for backup. We already lost 2 people...hopefully we don't lose more.”

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Oh no dear I'm just here to see who all the fuss was about." She shakes her head "Though there are plenty of games we nobles play. I shall leave you in the capable hands of Maya" She nods her head and slithers away. The first couple of days past with you being tended to by the cow girl.

The orc is nowhere to be seen, no doubt exploring the ruin.

Tali nods. "True." She sighs as the group travels, the land slowly changing. The plants becoming...odd. Often in odd colors like purple or bright yellow to neon green. The fruits looking just as odd with poka-dots and stripes and zig zags.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo was a little annoyed that the snake woman wasn't angered or perturbed by him implying that her house was going to betray her. Then again, it was also kind of dumb to try that on a fiend that held as much power as she did. In between Maya tending to Diavolo's health, he would try and pass the time by maintaining physical fitness and in meditation/prayer. Whenever Maya was with him, he would try to make small talk and get to know her better.

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Every now and then Ashar would stoop low to examine the local vegetation as she keeps up with the others. Nodding and trying to figure out which ones were healthy to eat and which ones tasted good.
Nature: 20