The Four Lands

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
“Hm? Me? Hm...”

Scratching under her chin for a moment, she would deliberate for a few moments, before looking up at the mage.

“Well in all honestly, most likely sell out a town of terrible people for an island somewhere. In the short term though? I’m going to not sell myself into slavery.”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo's mind drew a blank as he saw the woman, unsure if he was alive or dead or in some state between the two. The aching of his body forced him to realize that he was, in fact, not dead at least. "Where am I?" Diavolo looked around his cell and down at himself, noticing that his armor and likely what was under it were no longer on him. "Where is my armor and sword!?" Diavolo not tried to lift himself up to search for them.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“No one is really selling themselves. You just have to act as my slave until I can smuggle you in their territory, but if you don't wanna come I can understand why. What you do is up to you then, we are going. Diavolo is fucked if we don’t. Pray that we succeed then, because if we fail it will bite everyone including you in the ass, and I doubt a Island will save you. Remember one of em is a shark.” She then slowly started to walk off towards the rest of the party.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She sighs as she goes on to tend to your wounds. "You are in a cell on the top floor of the Octagon, the fanciest slave house in the Demonata. Your armor and weapons have been taken and no doubt locked up somewhere."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Divaolo lies back down to try and absorb what was just said to him. "Fuck." He then managed to push himself into a sitting position so that he could look the woman in the eyes at eye level. "How do I get out of here. I'm not going to take 'you can't' as an answer."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She bites her lips. "Well there are plenty of ways out, I just don't think you'll make it" The cow looks quite frank with you "Unless you think you can take on a cities worth of guards single handed while inured?"

Tali gives the kobold a look like she was hit on the had and gets her stuff ready.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Well if thats it lets get going, by the look of it Tarykym wont be coming with us."Tali where do we go now? You lead the way and tell me when I will need to disguise myself."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo pauses for a moment and then sighs. "I suppose I can't. Not with weapons and armor, and certainly not without them. I'll just have to wait and plan for an escape." He then went back to lying down on the cot, knowing he needed to build up his strength for the coming days if not weeks or even months. Diavolo looked back up at the cow woman. "What's your name anyway?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"For now we head south" The green woman nods.

"Oh forgive me my name is Maya. I am one of the healers employed by house D'mon.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"Well it is nice to meet you Maya. I'm not sure if you know this or not seeing as you were in my cell healing me, but I'm Diavolo." Diavolo is also going to activate Divine Sense to see if Maya is a celestial, fiend, or undead.

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
She nodded sternly and patted her wounds gently, wincing as she could still feel the creaking in her bones from the devastating strikes that had slammed her. "South it is then."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
You don't get anything from her but you do feel a fiend and celestial approaching and soon you seem them. The fiend is a large omibus, with deep red skin, black hair, frilled ears and two horns that curl up from her head. Four dragon wings sprout from her back and a thick tail with heart shaped spines going down its length until it ends in a spade. Her legs are like those of a goat, ending in hooves. She is nude, showing of her large breasts with her gold nipple rings and her large horse cock, mottled black and pink. In her hand is a chain that connects to a bust nude angel that is heavily pregnant. "Well well so this is the 'Crimson King'? Ha More like the pale king" She chuckles. Maya gasps "L-Lady Kasyrra?"
586px-Kasyrra.png

9ef7286cecb9d5d3838bfb8b5768a0e0.jpg

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Overhearing the conversation as she finished getting out of her armor, she stood up. Now dressed in her plain wool traveling clothes, her shape was more apparent. She had thick, dark hair on her arms and legs, something that any proper dwarfs, regardless of gender, would have. She also had a fairly large bust, although it was offset by her stocky frame and wide chest.

Exiting the building, now out of the armor, she looked at the group. “So that’s where we’re heading? Damn, looks like I’ll have to get a change of clothes then.”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo immediately shot up, standing on his feet as he sensed the incoming fiend. Though sensing a celestial did surprise him somewhat. Maybe he was going to get some kind of divine help? But then he saw the pregnant angel being led on a chain. He was smart enough to put two and two together. Rage built up in him despite his efforts to remain calm. "I take it you're in charge here." Diavolo's voice dripped with contempt.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“South...you and the rest will pose as my and Tali’s slaves. Until we get into demon territory. There we will find a safe house where you can be yourselves. Basically a place we can plan our rescue operation to get Diavolo and maybe plan out a way to beat the demons.”

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Humming softly for a moment, the Kobold scratched her chin. After several moments of contemplation, she stood up. Making her way towards the mountains, she would retrace her way to the mountain fortress where the party had slain the demon lord of lust.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Okay,” the dwarf said, gruffly, arms crossed, “but you could offer me something to wear other than wool; these clothes aren’t exactly designed for warm weather.”

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The demoness smirks "Oh only in my dreams~" She licks her lips as her free hand caresses the angel's belly. "But no I don't run this...lovely place. Or even this city really. I just came to get a look at the great 'Crimson King' and not gonna lie, not impressed" She smirks "Though I guess you'd make for a good breeding stud or maybe even a bitch"

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“I only have clothes that fit me, I really doubt they would fit you. So no not really.”

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Hmmph,” Brekka said. “Am I suppose to go around naked then? Because to be honest, I’m not exactly thrilled about that idea, and I doubt you’d be interested in seeing that.”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"Then I assure you, when I get out of here, be it corrupt or otherwise, I'll your head will be so 'unimpressed' with your neck that they separate." Diavolo was definitely losing his cool at this point. He made a mental note to force himself to remember her even if he's turned into a demon.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil just nodded and sighed "Well you know what they say..." He was silent for a few seconds, looking around "... Fuck, I thought you guys knew what they said..." He then took in a deep breath as his eyes lit up. He started to speak in gibberish and his stance started to curve backwards. He then snapped forward grabbing the side of his head and groaning out in pain. His face suddenly had scars that weren't there before yet still looked very old. It's as if part of his face was burned long ago. He curled up a little, groaning "J-Just... Just give me a minute... I-I'll try to be alright..."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“Hmm illusion magic. Well if you have that, you might want to look like a young appealing slave, or you could join us in looking like a creature. The less people are enslaved the better. I think...that said how far does that go.”

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Brekka looked pretty awkward, blushing. “Well, uh, the thing is, I don’t have anything that will turn me into an animal or make me look like someone else. Which means, I guess, I have no choice but to let you all look at me naked.”

She then shrugged as she uncrossed her arms. “Well, better to get it over with now than linger.”

She then began to strip before the assembled group, throwing each woolen garment she removed to the side.

Now naked, they could see not only her hairy bush and armpits, but also a scar on her meaty thigh . Despite having a plump tummy, it was also pretty clear she had a mixture of fat and muscles, similar to some wrestlers.

“There,” Brekka said gruffly as she crossed her arms again. “I hope that you like what you see, because you’ll have to a lot more on our trip south.”

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil let go of his head to turn towards Brekka to look at her. He shrugged "Ok... Would it make you more comfortable if we joined in your nudity too?... I mean the illusion can make unmake like this." He then used his Eldritch invocation to turn into Brekka, the way she looks now. Though, he could only make himself a foot shorter so he turned into a naked Brekka at 5'2". He looked down at himself "... In all honestly you do look remarkably good. I mean you know what they sa-" He then winced as he held his head again, breaking the illusion. "Uggggh... I no I still don't ave a full deck but seriously... how do you people live like this?"

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana let out a sigh "Why do I even bother with you two..." She then turned away from both Ansil and Brekka and went up ahead with Tali.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil groaned as he cracked his neck "Because with Diavolo captured Brekka is the new muscles of the group and I'm batty half the time so I'm easily convinced to do the stupid stuff you don't want to do..." A shutter went done his spine "Oh my... been a while since I've used logic and reason..." He touched the new scars on his face "Perhaps getting these for a piece of my mind back wasn't such a bad idea after all..."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Brekka, looking at Ansil, bit her lip. “If you do that again, I’ll kick you in the dick,” she said, her mood sour.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil finally calmed down from his head ache and looked sheepishly at Brekka "S-Sorry about that... didn't mean to offend... Guess I still have some lapses in judgement and proper behavior... which I guess is a good thing considering about what we are doing... I still think you look good though..." He then started to shift and transform himself into a very handsome incubus. He then looked to the others "Oh and I can keep this up indefinitely so... there's that... cost me a bit of my face but considering the importance of this endeavor I thought the costs were acceptable."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Tali sighs and leads them south into the lands of demons.

The Kobold comes to the empty palace of Lethice. Empty since the day you came with the others, picked clean of the all the goodies and valuables. The building has entered the first stages of disrepair.

The demoness eyes narrow as she snarls and grips the bars with one hand while Maya tries to pull you back. "You little bastard I will-!" "Do nothing" A large naga with jet black scales and six arms, with an equal number of breasts and covered to, slithers into the hall behind the omibus. Said demon whirls to the new comer. "Narissa...what a pleasant surprise" Her tone says other wise. She smiles, tightly, and leaves taking her angel baby momma with her. Narissa looks and at the cow. "That will be all for today Maya." The healer looks like she wants to say something but closes her mouth. She taps on the bars and from the water rises three mermaids with shark like features. One unlocks the door while two point spears at you. When she leaves they close and lock your cell before diving into the water once more. Mata bows and leaves. After a bit the naga turns her blue eyes to you. "Greetings I am Narissa D'mon. Leader of the D'mon house."
474e0bb48570c90be2f204a03a6a3bf1.jpg