The Four Lands

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Chittr'k'k glares and weaves around your attacks, three *just* brush on his fur.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil gulped as he saw Sindiana hit with a ball of fire "Ok... Long range attacks... probably should take him down so that way only melee fighters will be in danger... did I say that all out loud?" He then came out from the rubble and shot out two beams of Eldritch blast at the rat man. He then ducked into more ruins, hoping to get out of line of sight.
(First Beam To Hit: 19 Damage: 7 force. Second Beam To Hit: 16 Damage: 7 force.)

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo got hit with the caster's blast of fire strait on, and winced as the magic flames burnt his skin. He felt his body slow down a bit as he realized that he probably wouldn't survive another hit from the rat bastard, much less his shark companion. Mustering all of his strength forward, he ran at the rodent demonlord and smote twice with his greatsword. He then takes a moment to breath and assess his surroundings.

(First attack: Channel Divinity+bardic inspiration turn the 10 into a 26, which is turned into a 21 due to Great Weapon Master. 23 Slashing and 18 Radiant damage
Second attack: 23 turned into an 18 due to Great Weapon Master 24 Slashing and 10 Radiant damage.
Reduce the radiant damage to 11 and 8 if the rat demon lord is somehow not a fiend.
Bonus action is to Lay on Hands myself for 13 health.)

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Ah.." The fire hurt Sindiana quite a bit as she looked back at him and prepared another spell. "Fine...If fire doesnt work how about this." She then cast a Acid arrow at the rat lord and went into cover behind the rubble she was standing.
(12 to hit im guessing misses so he takes Half dmg. Half of 11)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
He staggers under the blows and hisses at the acid. The lord of rats wipes at his bloody muzzle as Tali takes a shot with her bow.
(To hit: 18, damage: 7 piercing)
He stumbles as the arrow hits him in the shoulder. "Ahh maybe there is something to you all after all? Whatever Chemosh?" The huge amazon grins as she steps into battle and swings her deadly blades at the monk and paladin.
(At Diavolo. To hit:24, damage:19 slashing, To hit 2: 23, damage: 19 slashing. At Ashar. To hit: 30, damage: 19 slashing, to hit 2: 19, damage: 16 piercing) She laughs as she does a deadly dance of blades "Hey now don't go down yet right? Don't want to be one pump chumps ya?"

(Note if you reach 0 in this fight you're knocked out and don't roll death saving throws since they are not trying to kill you.)

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Ashar winces and is knocked back several feet from the hellish combo of strikes on her body. Even as she crossed her arms to try and defend against them, she still felt liquid heat pooling on her skin. "Ooof... Okay yeah, you've got some talent of your own." Licking her lips and brushing away the spatter from the wounds inflicted.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
groBrekka, having finished loading her light crossbow, squinted her eye as she aimed at the rat. With him in her sights, the dwarf cleric pulled the trigger with a sharp twang of the string, sending the bolt flyng…

...as it completely missed.

"FUCK!"

(Critical Failure, 1+5: 6.)

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Divaolo tried to block the attack from the massive sharkwoman with equally massive swords, and gets hit anyway. Much like Ashar, he is launched away, but unlike Ashar he does not stick the landing on account of being knocked the fuck out. He is currently slumped over, halfway through the busted wall of a building.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Smirking, the kobold would creep around behind the two lords, and blow her horn hard. Channeling magic through it, she would blast a confusing call at the giant.

(Enemies abound, DC 13)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(Saving throw: 23) The shark looks at you with a raised eyebrow.

Chittr'k'k walks up to Divaolo "You do know that the penalty for laying a hand on a Lord is death yes? Oh but I have much better ideas for you" He grins and lashes out, his golden incisors flashing twice.
(Soul bite. To hit: 19. Damage: 15 piercing, 6 necrotic. To hit 2: 28, damage: 18 piercing 6 necrotic)

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Ashar watched in horror as the rat-man struck the already wounded and fallen comrade before her. She'd expected them to take some wounds that's for damned sure, but this was going south faster than anticipated. Looking up at the massive sword wielding shark beast, she refused to go down without at least trying to make them bleed for this victory as she unleashed another flurry of punches, kicks, and quarterstaff blows into their back to try and draw their attention from Diavolo.

Attack 1: To Hit: 26 Damage: 7
Attack 2: To Hit: 20 Damage: 11
Attack 3: To Hit: 13 Damage: Not Important Due To Miss
Attack 4: To Hit: 9 Damage: Not Important Due To Miss

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil cringes a little as the paladin goes down. He starts to look for good paths to run away from this fight, though for now he will still try to help out, hurling Eldritch Blasts at the Rat. He then goes to hide behind ruins to break line of sight from the Rat to him.
(Eldritch Blasts 1st attack: Natural 1. Second Attack to hit: 22 damage: 12 force, hit the damage twice by accident.)

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
(Sry was hard finding good internet here and I kinda forgot pally was outa inish cos down xD Should be fine from now on.)

“Ansil I’m gonna try something stupid, but if it works...I might get Diavolo and run. Stay here I’m going to leave Lemmy with you and most of my things with him. If anything goes south just run. That owl will be alive and with you as long as I’m alive and it can always find me. Just pray to fuck that I can enchant the big one. Oh and I will know if you touched my things.” Sindiana then gave most of her stuff to the owl and used her full turn to start to run towards the demon lords, using the buildings and rubble as cover.

Last edited:

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil scoffed a little as she ran muttering "Oh don't worry... was planning on running very shortly..."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The shark woman looks down at the monk and smirks "Aww some gentile fore play?" She licks her lips and grins. The rat growls as he stumbles from the blast. Tali peeks from around the corner and fires an arrow
(To hit: 9) Chittr'k'k bats it away with his flaming tail while the shark swings her sword at the monk
(Legendary action! To hit: 31, Damage: 19 damage) She grins and get ready to do more but her fellow lord yells at her. "Chemosh! Time to go" He huffs and puffs on his pipe. The huge woman glares at him "What!? But I haven't even warmed up yet!" The smaller man rolls his red eyes "I don't care how warmed you are we have a prime opportunity here and I shan't let it slide" They glare at each other before she sighs "Oh right fiiine" She strides over to the rat and the fallen warrior before getting down and touching the both of them. Chittr'k'k smirks at the rest of you "Don't you worry~ your friend will be looked well after in the Octagon. Though the next time you met him the 'King' might be a 'Lord'." He chuckles as a circle of purple fire flares up around the three of them as they teleport.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Brekka watched in fear as the paladin falls, her hands trembling. Looking out the window, she could do nothing but watch as the shark and rat vanished with Diavolo's body, disappearing into the purple flames before her eyes.

Wordlessly, she dropped the crossbow, shocked by what had taken place.

"We...failed," she stuttered out, falling to her knees. "Fuck..."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana stopped in her tracks after she saw them teleport. “Shit...Well plan B then....” Slowly she went back to Ansil to get her things as she looked at him. “Guess we are doing Tali’s plan after all. We have to if we have a chance to get him back before they mind fuck the ever living hell out of him. Because he might last but I don’t know how long. Lets get the others.”

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Cursing as the demons vanished, the kobold would scowl and sit down in the rubble, half hiding. Sighing softly, she’d Spend a few minutes like this, not moving.

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Skidding backwards from the mighty blow, she choked out a call for them to stop with a gurgle of blood from her lips. Planting her staff into the ground she barely managed to keep upright before she stepped forward and nodded Sindiana. "Yeah, seems Tali's plan is our best bet now. Also, next time? We're sticking to the usual method of taking down the demons one at a time. I think that shark bitch almost cut my arms off."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“Yea so heres my idea, Its Tali’s plan but a bit modified. Since I can alter myself, I could turn into a humanoid creature that would fall as a ‘free’ citizen. That way we will have 2 people that are out of chains. That said I will only have 1 hour until i have to duck out and recast it and i can only cast it twice more today.”

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Tali nods "That could be advantageous but we must move quickly, every second we stand her is another second he's in the Octagon."

As the paladin floats in the darkness of unconscious you hear a woman singing a song
Wolves asleep amidst the trees Bats all a swaying in the breeze But one soul lies anxious wide awake Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths For your dolly Polly sleep has flown Don't dare let her tremble alone For the witcher, heartless, cold Paid in coin of gold He comes he'll go leave naught behind But heartache and woe Deep, deep woe Birds are silent for the night Cows turned in as daylight dies But one soul lies anxious wide awake Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths My dear dolly Polly shut your eyes Lie still, lie silent, utter no cries As the witcher, brave and bold Paid in coin of gold He'll chop and slice you Cut and dice you Eat you up whole Eat you whole

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“Ok then thats the plan of anyone has anything else to say do it now if not well..get ready to be slaves for a bit.”

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“If that’s the case,” Brekka speaks out as she exits the building she was in, “then I guess I’ll have to agree.” She held her head down. “I don’t exactly know what you’re goal is, but I’ll go along with you anyway, since you seem like alright folks.”

Last edited:

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo looked around groggily, unsure if he was in the throws of unconsciousness or in the waking world, trying to scope his surroundings and the face of whoever is singing. "What? Who's there?"

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
"Sounds like a fine enough plan, but yeah, we'll have to get running fast... On the plus side, with our wounds and such, it'll at least look more like we put up a fight before we were captured, which might help sell our 'worth' as slaves and such." She nodded solemnly to Tali and Sindiana as she prepared for the plan to be put into motion.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil groaned as he got up from the ground, stretching his body and sighing a little "Well... I was hoping to run away in the midst of that fight in order to copy down all of Sindiana's rituals for my own spell book... but I guess that will have to wait for later... Will there be a chance to take a breather while we travel? I'm still lacking spells considering I just wasted a Sending spell to the apparently lazy giant of the lake who never showed up..."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana glared at Ansil. “You do know that I heard that. So now you lost a lot of my trust Ansil. Also seeing that you arent a wizzard. I highly doubt you can translate Wizzard runes. But good job you added one more reason I should be mad today. I swear....first a crazy dwarf who doesn't know anything, then a demon lord attack and Diavolo getting kidnapped to be corrupted and now you wanna betray me.” She then massaged her temple. “Fuck me...I swear if this shit wouldn’t bite me in the ass in the long run I would so leave right now. This shit is not worth the headache.” She gave a large sigh and slowly started to walk off. to the still kobold and put her hand over her shoulder. “What about Tarykym, what are you going to do? Because you seem silent.”

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil rolled his eyes "I meant when the part where you said to run if your plan didn't work... And I didn't know you could hear that cause I thought I thought it but I guess I said the thought instead of thought the thought... Besides, don't think of it as me trying to steal from... it's more like I'm making a back up for the rituals for you for free since I can just make a new book whenever I want and save all the text, whereas if you permanently lose this one you'll have to start from scratch."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Diavolo you wake up in a cell, You're on a cot, not the best thing to lay on but its nice for a cot. The cell is around 15 by 15 foot with a 7 foot ceiling. Outside of the cell through the bars you can see more cells though the hall is a bit odd. Each cell has a small pathway to the main walkway that runs up and down the hall, though the sides are missing and filled with water for some reason. Kneeling over you is a cow girl and she is tending your wounds. She blinks as you wake up "Hush now you are hurt stay still."
bbfc28c6f2516fdd3ff2ea28f9b4ab0b.jpg

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Brekka shrugged. “Do what you want. I’m going to change out of this armor; stinks of undeath,” she stated gruffly. The dwarf woman then walked back into the small building, slamming the door behind her.

Back turned to the door, she undid the various leather straps, taking off each piece of it individually. The process of removing such heavy armor was slow, but she was familiar enough with it; after all, she was a warrior and dwarf. Still, it would take a few minutes.