The Four Lands

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
"Wait, demon lords?" Brekka said, surprised. Panicking mounted inside her, as she realized just what was happening. Eyes wide, face sweaty, palms shaking she nervously looked about. "We should flee, go away from here! If we stay, we're probably all going to die, or worse!"

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
"I don't know if the slave options the worst one frankly. And it'd leave me fine as ever honestly considering my tendencies to fight with just my fists." She grimaced for a moment. "But the idea of combating them does spark a little bit of hope, a chance of handling this with our usual reckless abandon."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"The more we stand around here arguing on which plan will work more the less either of them will work." Diavolo looked around at the rest of the group. "All in favor of staying here and kicking ass, raise your right hand. All in favor of dressing up as slaves and marching into hostile territory, raise your left hand. Any one who raises their hands must agree to the plan the majority agrees to." Diavolo raised his right hand. "If you want to join in dwarf, then go ahead."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Raising her claw quickly, Tarykrym obviously agreed with the plan of attack.

Marching over to where there were building supplies, she would load up her pouches with any loose nails.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana raised her left hand. "Well...I'm for marching in, but if majority wins for fighting them, and we somehow win. DO NOT kill them, that would cause a lot more trouble than its worth. Everyone will start focusing this land because it will be...'The land where demon lords die.' and that will scare a few of them into forming a alliance and annihilating us all."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The dwarf raises her right hand. “I’ll join then, because even if I die or lose, at least I’ll have done it fighting,” she says.

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
She takes a moment before nodding and raising her left hand. "I'll still stand and fight if that's the path we'll take, but this will offer us the most chances for success. "

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil raised his left hand "Honestly... I really want to do the indirect way at least once..."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“Well..it looks like we have a tie on our hands. So I will change my vote, if my condition is upheld. I really want to try and enslave a demon lord. It would be a fun experiment.” She gave a slight cocky smirk and raised her right hand.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
As you finish your discussion the ground starts to thump and shake as the demon lords come closer. If you want to get into positions now is the time.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Anyone who wants to, I’m going inside!” Brekka shouted, before running to the near building. Opening the door, she moved into it as quickly as she could and got her crossbow ready, smashing one of the windows. This way, she would have something between her and the two demon lords, rather than nothing at all.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"And...right on que...welp good luck everyone." Hearing the thumps, Sindiana quickly rushed far away behind rubble or buildings she could find. She learned how to use her spells from very far away so this was the perfect moment for that.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil sighed as he started to run to some rubble on the other of the street from Sindiana. He just shook his head as he looked across to her "And this is why I'm not a zealot to my patron..." He then used his second spell slot of the day to contact the giant lady of the lake "Hello there. Our kobold, Tarykrym, said that you would help us if we asked you... Well, we got a problem. Please help. At the ruins"

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo, knowing that he is terrible at hiding. He stood in the middle of the street, sword drawn, waiting for the demon lords to come, and preparing to try to dodge any surprise attacks they throw at him.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Moving as close to the path as she could while also remaining hidden, the bard made sure to have all her loose pouches ready, and looked back around at everything. Chuckling, she gave her horn a soft toot and waved at the paladin, giving him a grin, (and some inspiration) before hiding again.

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Knowing she only had a set amount of time to get into position, she lunged into cover and took to the ruins to hide out of sight for an ambush. She raised her staff with a steadying breath, cursing gently as this was turned into a forced battle. But she was a woman of her word, so stand and fight she would.
Stealth Roll: 15

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Tali sighs and hides inside a nearby building. After a while the shark lord strolls up, the ground shaking with every step. She smirks as she spies Diavolo standing in the middle of the street. Her free had reaches up to her should and lets down the rat lord. The lord of Rats eyes the paladin with disdain before dropping another stone into his pipe (Anyone in eye sight can roll Perception or Arcana) and raises his tail, the tip is covered in green flame, and lights his pipe. He takes a deep inhale and sighs it out. Chemosh shouts out to you all. "HEY! You the people that beat Lethice? Ya got one chance to give up but if I'm being honest I want ya to fight~" She grins as her cock throbs, letting out a bit of pre cum, splashing on the ground to which her fellow lord side steps to avoid the splash.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Well...someone is excited for a fight." Sindiana stared at the massive cock of this woman for a moment, she was shocked and in slight disbelief. This time she saw it up close in person not knowing if she should be turned on or terrified. "Oh dam I hope this doesn't bite me in the ass." She then started to prepare a fireball to cast at the two demon lords, in hopes that they don't see it coming.

(So I don't know if I'm allowed to roll again for that pipe, cos you said everyone, but If i am 20 Arcana. Also I'm not sure if you want me to roll anything for this fireball.)

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Brekka meanwhile, had kept her crossbow aimed at the rat, watching him closely. Taking him out first would be easier, she thought as she looked at his relatively small figure next to the giant shark woman. However, she did pay attention to the stone in his pipe and flame, as she understood he had some tricks up his sleeve. “What is that...” she questioned to herself, bolt trained on him.
(Rolled a 20 on perception.)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Chemosh growls as she steps back from the sudden flames before smiling "ALRIGHT! A fight it is!" (Dex save: 16) The rat lord doesn't react to the fire, sliding his gaze over to where the ball came from and glares. "I guess we'll have to actually do something today?"

(Roll for initiative.
Lord of Conquest: 5
Lord of Rats: 24
Tali: 13
Will tell what the stone is after everyone goes if they want)

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
"Hmm...well rat one is immune to fire by the look of it...dam" Sindiana was slightly upset at the outcome.
(14 initiative.)

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The blast knocks her aim off, as she fires wildly into the ball of flame only to miss completely, hitting the ground next to the wall of a building across the street.

Grumbling, she tries to hide behind cover as she reloads...

(Fuck I got a 3.)

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil just shrugged as he used his Awakened Mind to non-verbally talk to Sindiana "Well... At least we know now... Also... you really think you'll get a chance to enslave them now?" He starts to prepare his cantrips since he has no more spell slots.
(Got a 20 on initiative)

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Maintaining her position within the ruins with a grin upon not being noticed, she crouched down into a leaping stance, prepared to polevault at the rat for her plan. She was ready as she could hope to be, and would let no words escape her for now, simply readying her leap into the fray.
(Nat 20+4 Initiative.)

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
(Sigh, Nat 1 on stealth.)

Growling softly, the kobold waited and watched just for now, not yet ready to engage in the combat.

(Edit: Sorry, that was initiative.)

Last edited:

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Diavolo smiled as Tarykym tooted her horn at him. Seeing the demonlords come out of the forest and into the town, Diavolo was fully prepared to rush them and try to end this quickly, but Sindiana seemed to beat him to the punch with that fireball. "What you're doing today is dying." Diavolo readied himself to make those words have meaning.

(Initiative: 16-2=14)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(Battle order: Rat, Monk, Warlock, Diavolo, Witch, Tali Shark, Dwarf)

The cleric and Sindiana notice that the stone he put into his pipe and has started to smoke, and you have sort of spit take when you notice this, but it seems he's smoking Lethicite.

Glaring at where the fire ball came from he takes a puff on his pipe."I'll admit you have guts. Though you did manage to beat Lethice so maybe there is something to you after all?" His voice sounds as young as his face looks, were he a normal rat man he'd be on the cusp of adulthood. He rolls his eyes. "Brave but stupid" Chittr'k'k gives two puffs on his pipe, shooting out two balls of black-green flame, one at the wizard and one at Diavolo
(Necrotic flame. At Sindiana: To hit 26, damage 10 necrotic. At Diavolo: to hit 25, damage 17 necrotic.)

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Seeing the oddly colored flame spiraling towards her allies, she knew that the rodent must be a caster of some sort, and a nimble one at that. That didn't dissuade her from her current plan however. She still seemed to be unnoticed by the duo, so she sprang into action. Charging from her cover near to their side with an utter lack of noise, and circling around to strike the rat from the rear with a flurry of strikes.
Attack 1: To Hit: 14 Damage: 9
Attack 2: To Hit: 15 Damage: 10
Attack 3: To Hit: 15 Damage: 7
Attack 4: To Hit: 15 Damage: 5