The Four Lands

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
They scream as the corpse of rats go flying. Your new snake friend peeks from around the corner of rubble with a bow and lets loose.
(To hit 19, damage 2) The mass staggers. (Witchy poo is up)

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Sindiana looked at the mass of rats. "Well...you are a big one aren't you?" She then let lose a fireball from her hand that was aimed in a way that would avoid her allies. (20Dmg Dex save. Rolled low AF on dmg T_T)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(Crit on the save but it doesn't matter) It tries to move but the rest of the rats are burned to ash, leaving only what looks like a brown raspberry. Aka a rat berry. The people sigh, though the snake girl looks nervous.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"oh uh nothing!" (Roll insight if you want) The bard and warlock feel sick and tired as the diseased bites of the rat infect them (Both of you gain an level of exhaustion and redo the saving throw at the end of the next long rest DC is 15 if you want to keep track of that)

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
"Well, regardless of the stench of burning rat... We've killed ourselves some kind of beast that's for sure. Though what kind of thing acts like that, I'd rather be rid of for good. Damn good work with that big honking thing of fire. Don't like the idea of what it might have done if it'd lived much longer."

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
(Nat 1 on insight so its a 6. I cri.)
“Ok then.” Sindiana then moved to check out the leftovers of the rat to see if she could discern anything. "You know this rat makes me think I was right about my theory of demon lord of rats."

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil falls onto his knees and groans "uuuugh... I don't feel so good..." His usual ashen skin now has a green tinge to it, making him look even unhealthier. "Ooh... A berry." He picked up the rat berry and put it in his pocket "Save that for later... ooooooooh..." He clutched his skin "When I'm not dying..."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
“Ah shit, not this again...”

Groaning as she’d get to her feet, the kobold would gather up her fallen coins, and a few of the less burned rats, before grabbing the warlock.

“C’mon, let’s wash these bites out. Might have the plague but that’s no excuse...’

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The girly wolf boy comes along to help the human and kobold. Guiding them to a place where they can wash up and clean their wounds. The snake bites her lips and scans the skies before heading off. If you listen closely you might be able to hear the scream of rage on the wind

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“Hmm....I wonder what that was about.” Sindiana went to try and follow the scream knowing her companions were safe in the care of the wolf boy.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil just groaned as he was led away. Not wasting the opportunity to learn though, he made himself stumble a little allowing him to lean on the wolf boy, "accidentally" grabbing his ass in the process, wondering what the hell it was made of and how the hell did it work?
(Damn... 9 deception to make it seem like an accident? lol)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
He blushes as he well knows that was no accidental booty grab. The scream was carried on the wind, from beyond the mountains.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Even if he is called out on it, Ansil will not apologize nor remove his hand. He will figure out what magic makes it like this.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil tilted his head back and forth, as if thinking "Eh... A little bit... it's comfortable where it is and likes what it feels..." Ansil chuckled and wink... before pulling his hand off due to stomach pains from the sickness he nows feels.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
“Hmm.” Sindiana stood there not knowing what to do next. Her allies were still getting patched up and the naga disappeared off somewhere. The distant scream was tempting but she decided to wait for everyone before checking it out. She just sat down near the ruins and started to focus on her books. Her owl was perched up close to her keeping a eye on things.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The doggo boy leads you two to a healer, a withered old crone of a woman who scowls at the two of you "Well sit down sit down you whippersnappers!" She starts angrily mashing and mixing herbs and liquid.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil sat down as he is told. He smiled nicely at her. He believed that she seemed like a wonderful woman. "Good to meet you, too madam. My name is Ansil, what is your's?" He was completely sincere.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Chuckling at the woman’s demeanour, Tarykrym would take a seat on the ground and lean back.

“Heh, just like Mama Drip...”

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Wendy Oldbag dear" She hands them a drink, it tastes very bitter.
Later around diner time as the sun starts to set the snake girl is around once more. What or who do you do?

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
She listened lightly to the speaking and the scream of wind on the winds. Her wind wafted stronger in the night as she tried to focus on the raged voice on the winds. However this was disturbed as she noticed the serpent's arrival, sitting near them with a smile. "So, I was hoping the two of us could chit chat for a bit. Perhaps wherever I end up sleeping t'night if ya want privacy. If not here's good too."

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil goes out to find Berwyn, the wolf boy mage, feeling better after drinking that medicine he got from that lovely medicine lady. He looked around for the wolf boy, went up to him and said "Look... About earlier when I touched your ass... I'm not apologizing for it. What type of magic user are you? Are you a warlock as well and your patron granted you a booty that can't stop?"

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Choking the drink back, the kobold would wait until the wolf and the other adventurer would leave, before talking to the hag again.

“So, you have any of the less helpful herbs? Or, just know where they are?”

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The snake thinks on it and shrugs "Sure we can talk or something more~"
He blushes "Uhh I'm a summoner. A wizard I supposed"
She looks at you and smirks. "Less helpful herbs? Sure its all around you its called grass!" She cackles to herself

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Ansil grumbled a little bit then sighed "Well... Ok then I guess... Honestly I would be more made if you were a Warlock... I mean like, come on! If you were a Warlock and got a great ass from it while all I got is crazy then that would be just wrong!" Ansil grunted again then sighed "... Sorry, been a little high strung recently."

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
"Oh I see you're thinking very much the same as me. Talking first mind you, but I'd be more than happy to have a good bit of fun with you as well."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The snake nods "Okay and what do you wish to speak of?"
"uhh I can see that" He pats your shoulder.

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
"Well, first off I'd be hoping to get something better to call you than 'snake'. I'm Ashar, my lovely companion."