Would You play this?

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

PhantomReaper

Jan 6, 2021
Hello! I am Phantom Reaper. The creator, coder, and writer of The Forbidden Jedi And Sith Holocrons - A Fan-Made Star Wars Erotic RPG. I am new to game development and HTML, Java, and CSS coding. I am a fan of erotic text-based games and I had an idea to make a game while learning how to code and be a better writer along the way. I am a huge Star Wars fan and there are not any text-based erotic Star Wars games that I could find. I thought that an erotic Star Wars could be a big hit and a great game if done correctly. So I decided to take a risk and try to make an erotic Star Wars game. While I was brainstorming for how to make a good erotic Star Wars game I had come up with the idea to make an RPG game like D&D and Cyberpunk (The Tabletop game not 2077). I owned a D&D starter set when I was younger but never had a good group of friends to play it so I game up on tabletop RPG games. I still play RPG video games like Cyberpunk 2077 and the Witcher 3 (I said cyberpunk and I keep thinking of CDPR when I think of Rpg so I just said those, Plus they are great games even though Cyberpunk 2077 is buggy to shit, but I have been lucky enough to buy it on stadia and it is somehow the best running version... Sorry for getting off track so I will get back to the game.) so I know what a good RPG is. I plan to make my best effort to make this game a good RPG and have a good story.

The Plans To Make The Best Game I Can.
I still do not have a good idea for the story of the game but I am thinking of making the story span across all of the time eras I have put into the plans for future updates.

(Because I have big plans for this game and if I can pull them off this game will be a huge and expansive universe with options in the future to make my custom era in the Star Wars universe. Because I have such big plans and I hope I can make it super big I may have to make DLCs. Now, these are just thoughts and I am not committing to them yet. But If I do make it to that point the game will be so big I will have to charge money for the DLC. Now I am not going to make this a game you have to pay to play like MMOs and games on pc, Play Station, Xbox, and Switch, and other places that charge games. If I can get this idea that far I plan to make it where depending on how big the DLC is the price will change and if you buy it you get exclusive items and storylines, but if you want to just play for free you will have to wait depending on the size 1 to 3 months. But don't worry. The DLCs are just DLCs. They are additional content. The main game will still be the main priority and be updated regularly and still have more content and always be 100% free. I forgot to add that I plan to make a way to help me out by subscribing to what is or is like Patreon and you would get direct contact to me, early access to the current progress I have that I will update weekly for subscribers. They would also get exclusive Discord roles and maybe a cheat menu or save editor. Also Depending on what version your subscription is I will give you the ability to make a character that can or can not be romanced or be a character with a small, medium, or large part in the main story, a side quest, or romance quest. At this moment I can not afford an artist or 3d render so there is a high chance of there being no pictures but if there are pictures in the early stages of the game they will be of multiple art styles. Because I do not own the rights to any pictures for the game if I add pictures I will add the credits to the artist and the website I pulled the picture from.

There Could Even Be A Mix Of 3D Renders, Drawings, Or Even Pictures Of Real People So Like The Other Pictures I will Credit The Person In The Picture The Website I Took It From The Video And The Place That Filmed/Took The Picture Of The Picture.

When I have made the development of the game into a steady and consistent pace I will post a release schedule.

All Of The Planned Content For The Game.
So now to get to the meat of this post the content I have planned to add to the game. Earlier in this post I have said that there would be the multiple eras that are in the mainstream lore (except The Old Republic Era but I still added that because it is one of my favorite Eras) and I plan to add a good amount if not all main characters in the different Eras and I plan to add sex scenes/options and I want to make them each different and have sex toys to use in the sex scenes and I plan to have the ability to use more than one during the sex scenes. Some major characters I am adding to the first era of the game that you are going to be able to have sex with are:

Ahsoka Tano

Bo-Katan Kryze

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Padmé Amidala

Asajj Ventress

Count Dooku

Mace Windu

Aayla Secura

Shaak Ti

Savage Opress

Barriss Offee

Luminara Unduli

Aurra Sing

Jabba the Hutt

C-3PO

Greedo

Shmi Skywalker

Adi Gallia

Mother Talzin

Clone Troopers

Anakin skywalker

Satine The Duchess Of Mandalore

R2-D2

Droids

Riyo

Sugi

Bossk

Boba Fett

Rex

Cody

Geonosian Queen

Geonosian Zombie

Geonosians

Nightsisters

Old Daka

Yoda

Gungans

Also I will add the people that live in the planets that you will visit. The characters that appear in the eras after clone wars will be in all of the eras they have made appearances. I have made a trello board Which I will add all of my plans so to see them you can check it out down below at the bottom of the post I will put a link to see it. If I missed anyone that you want to see please leave a comment on a post I will make and pin for suggestions. I will respond to the comments when I see them and when I can respond. This is not a full list and I still have four more planed eras to make in the future so I do plan on making the most characters I can by myself. If you want to help leave a comment on here, dm me on here or dm me on discord and I will respond ASAP.

Story
In the story I have come up with so far I think you start out as a human Male Or Female and you are drawn to this strange object and you find out the hard way it takes you into a different universe (Which you can choose in later updates) that changes your body (you will enter a character creator with a bunch of different types of races, body parts, attributes and sexual abilities. Each race has a different pros and cons so choose wisely. You can mix and match genitals and if you want you could be a Futa, Male, Femboy, Female, Sissy, Trap, and a Crossdresser while being any of the available races. You can also have tentacles and a whole bunch more that would take a long time to list them out. You can also choose a class that has pros and cons. A few of the classes you can pick is:

Force Wielder - Can be a Jedi, Sith, or both. Has Extra bonus which will be provided in game.

Mercenary - does what most games do with this class.

Civilian - even in all fields

Rebel - Fights the controlling faction

Trooper - Is better with range weapons

Assassin - Does extra damage in stealth also has stealth bonus

Plus more...

When you find yourself in this strange universe you have to try to find you way home or do you stay in this universe and accept your changes to your body or do you turn into a sex crazed monster? It's up to you and your choices.

Fetishes
Most if not all of these will be optional in the final game. Not all of the listed fetishes are in the game at the this time and it is subject to change.

Rape

Gender Change

Gender Bender

Incest

Mind Control

Underage (Optional and It will be added in the late game. I do not condone anything that is in the game in real life. This is pure fiction. I do not participate in the trade or exchange of pictures of minors.)

Beastiality

Anthro

Male x Female

Male x Male

Female x Female

Droid x Male

Droid x Female

Alien abduction

Cuckold

CBT

Feminazation

Fendom

Dom

Sub

Alien x Male

Alien x Female

Violence

Being Shamed

Plus More!

This is going to be the end of this post. Thanks For Reading and I will post soon!

• Love
Reactions: Lone Wolf115
Dec 18, 2015
Gonna be honest, this seems like a huge project to undertake. But I don't want to dissuade you here as I wouldn't mind more star wars themed stuff around :D . Just wanna point out that you should really just not do the underage stuff at all, especially if its only gonna be some late stage optional addon. And if it is going to be a bigger thing, you will be turning off and away many. I do remember that there was another star wars smut game on patreon (Slut Wars? Smut Wars? Star whores? idk) however they only offered M/F , F/F(maybe?) content so I didn't keep track of it. You might be able to find a thread by them on here.
If you're going through with any of it, I would start very small as you mentioned you are new to most of the game making skills and processes. If you can demo some of your work, you'll have a better chance of getting any form of support for your project.
Some reorganizing of your initial post might also bring more people in with a clear listing of the types of pairings and main fetishes as close to the start of your post as you can, so they can decide if it appeals to what they're interested in.

Reactions: Kesil

PhantomReaper

Jan 6, 2021
Gonna be honest, this seems like a huge project to undertake. But I don't want to dissuade you here as I wouldn't mind more star wars themed stuff around :D . Just wanna point out that you should really just not do the underage stuff at all, especially if its only gonna be some late stage optional addon. And if it is going to be a bigger thing, you will be turning off and away many. I do remember that there was another star wars smut game on patreon (Slut Wars? Smut Wars? Star whores? idk) however they only offered M/F , F/F(maybe?) content so I didn't keep track of it. You might be able to find a thread by them on here.
If you're going through with any of it, I would start very small as you mentioned you are new to most of the game making skills and processes. If you can demo some of your work, you'll have a better chance of getting any form of support for your project.
Some reorganizing of your initial post might also bring more people in with a clear listing of the types of pairings and main fetishes as close to the start of your post as you can, so they can decide if it appeals to what they're interested in.

After some thought I have changed that.

PhantomReaper

Jan 6, 2021
So I live in the TX and when the winter storm hit us I lost everything on my computer. Due to this I have to restart everything and I have lost my motivation until recently. I know that I am a bad writer and I cant do art, but because I am the solo dev, writer, and promoter I have made my progress on this go at a snails pace. Not including Im doing collage at the same time. So due to this I cant make sure I make the best game I can. So if you know how to help or make it easier for me to develop this game I would gladly appreciate it! Im so sorry I had gone dark on updates as well but Im still in the concept stage/Very early demo (I have less then one hour of a game) so I am not expecting to make a public release any time soon. Also I am trying to find people who would work on their spare time and not get paid anything so its a struggle. If you would like to help with dev work, art work and writing please msg me on here or on discord. I can usually respond almost immediately to 1 or 2 hours after you msg me. My discord user name is TheArtOfReaping#1765 and I am very active on reddit so join the games sub-reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheForbiddenHolocrons/
That's all I have for now so stay safe and keep being horny guys!
-Phantom Reaper

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
If you're planning DLCs to sell before you even have the first stages of a pre-alpha, forget it. You have the wrong motivation for this.

And... seriously, who the fuck wants to have sex with YODA? I get the feeling you're just promising to throw in absolutely EVERY SINGLE STAR WARS-RELATED THING IN EXISTENCE so there's no possible potential player you could conceivably miss out on. You even suggested you're going to let us fuck kids, just so the pedophiles don't feel excluded (although if you did change your mind about that, you didn't edit your initial post). I'm surprised you aren't promising to let us fuck the ships! You've basically said "I am going to make a game that has ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING in it, support me!" Yeah, like I'm going to believe that. This isn't "over-ambitious". This isn't even at the level of No Man's Sky. This is the level of pure BS.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Can you even charge though? I only ask because if I remember correctly you can't make money off someone else's brand unless you get permission.. in this case who ever owes the rights to Starwars universe. Kinda like I write fanfic femslash for Harry Potter on fanfiction and archiveofourown but only because I don't make money on my stories.