The Eternal Feast

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Including bloopers? Neat.

I feel like if they were bloopers they wouldn't have been put through post (super good job on the effects there, btw, Yron). More likely they're just slightly different versions/inflections of the same line that'll get picked between when it comes time to put them into the game.

Are all the succubi going to have that echoey voice-of-the-legion type deal?

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
To be honest I haven't decided yet. It's not very "Succubi", but if Patrons really want that feature I'm not adverse to it.

I thought Succubi being the embodiments of human lust they are.

Grew a penis if their mate was female?

Or was this just something added later in their lore for fapping purposes...

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015

They're sometimes described as shapeshifters, where one can switch between the form of an incubus or succubus.  A succubus that can just grow a dick is something that was created because people thought chicks with dicks were sexy, there isn't a lore reason for it.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
I feel like if they were bloopers they wouldn't have been put through post (super good job on the effects there, btw, Yron). More likely they're just slightly different versions/inflections of the same line that'll get picked between when it comes time to put them into the game.

Are all the succubi going to have that echoey voice-of-the-legion type deal?

Thank you  :)  And in some form I do want all demons to sound "demonic", but the effects may differ since certain effects only sound good with certain voices.

That lore is new to me, chances are it's a fapping thing :p The game has Incubi btw, which are essentially inspired by Dmitries Futa's. I might make on romanceable in time if people want that, but first I'll focus on the Succubi. Here's an example:

vdWiZqo.jpg

They're sometimes described as shapeshifters, where one can switch between the form of an incubus or succubus.  A succubus that can just grow a dick is something that was created because people thought chicks with dicks were sexy, there isn't a lore reason for it.

The old "real" Succubi were described as spirits that visited men in their dreams and had sexual encounters with them. There are even tales of indigenous shamans married to spirit wives. The mainstream variant is of course a "real" tangible creature. In the Feast I kind of combine the ideas, simply because that seemed the coolest to me :)

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
The old "real" Succubi were described as spirits that visited men in their dreams and had sexual encounters with them. There are even tales of indigenous shamans married to spirit wives. The mainstream variant is of course a "real" tangible creature. In the Feast I kind of combine the ideas, simply because that seemed the coolest to me :)

The stories vary from place to place.  Another one I'm familiar with is that a succubus visits a man in his sleep to collect his cum.  Then she changes into an incubus and visits a woman to impregnate her with the cum she'd collected.  This would cause the woman to become pregnant with a demonic child, for some reason.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
The stories vary from place to place.  Another one I'm familiar with is that a succubus visits a man in his sleep to collect his cum.  Then she changes into an incubus and visits a woman to impregnate her with the cum she'd collected.  This would cause the woman to become pregnant with a demonic child, for some reason.

I'm a bigger fan of the "suck you dry" variant for eternal sustenance purposes, but that is indeed one of the more ancient legends :)  

On a side-note, I think we have a programmer. Discussing details still but his work looks promising!

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016

Because no God-fearing woman would ever have premarital sex or sleep around on her husband so that baby-bump she's got MUST be a demon's fault :T

:captainpop:  everything you post makes me more hyped and I'm terribly sad that I can't afford to support the game.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Because no God-fearing woman would ever have premarital sex or sleep around on her husband so that baby-bump she's got MUST be a demon's fault :T

Reminds me of the virgin birth story. Sorry Joseph, but I'm pretty she just slept around.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
Hey Yron, told you you'd be popular here. :)

I wouldn't dare say it's popularity (perhaps excitement has me talking a bunch haha), but thanks for the heads-up for sure :)

:captainpop:  everything you post makes me more hyped and I'm terribly sad that I can't afford to support the game.

That's great to hear, and I appreciate the mental support as well^^

Reminds me of the virgin birth story. Sorry Joseph, but I'm pretty she just slept around.

If the kid comes out with black skin, red eyes and dangling tail perhaps we need to keep blaming the demons though xD

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Following this on patreon and I can just tell that this game will have a plethora of fetishes just by the images. I mean jeez womb parasites makes me wonder what other fetishes there will be there I mean that right there is a double whammy of womb fucking and internal tentacular teasing, gets me thinking there might be some inflation :aaa:

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Following this on patreon and I can just tell that this game will have a plethora of fetishes just by the images. I mean jeez womb parasites makes me wonder what other fetishes there will be there I mean that right there is a double whammy of womb fucking and internal tentacular teasing, gets me thinking there might be some inflation :aaa:

Well... it IS  the realm of lust after all.... the majority of the demon culture we know of (specially western) is almost exclusively based around Men and their fetishes/sins/moral wrong-doings, etc, so if you can think of it, it should exist there...  :p  Actually, this talk leads me back to a question I've had a couple of times - assuming demons are real, which is more likely? Do demons exist because we thought of them and brought them to existence with our actions, or is it the other way around? Its kinda like the egg and chicken dilemma.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Well... it IS  the realm of lust after all.... the majority of the demon culture we know of (specially western) is almost exclusively based around Men and their fetishes/sins/moral wrong-doings, etc, so if you can think of it, it should exist there...  :p  Actually, this talk leads me back to a question I've had a couple of times - assuming demons are real, which is more likely? Do demons exist because we thought of them and brought them to existence with our actions, or is it the other way around? Its kinda like the egg and chicken dilemma.

Demons have been around for pretty much as long as human kind has been around. Although the imagery for it, especially Succubi and Incubi can be found in contemporary religions throughout the world. I think the oldest dates back all the way to Hinduism and that itself as a religion that has thousands of gods.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016

No use in making a demonic world ruled by Succubi if its all vanilla in the end  ;)  To push that idea I really wanted to work with things like sexual parasites and living toys of pleasure. As for what more will end up in the game as far as really freaky fetishes go, it really depends on how things go, I like it freaky (obviously...), but there's only so much one can do.

Perhaps they are two sides of the same coin, neither one able to exist without the other? There's some cool lore on the four chaos Gods in Warhammer 40K that explains how those Gods came to be from our desires and lusts. Then they started interacting and feeding on us, creating a depraved circulation of energy. Especially Slaanesh is very interesting to read up on if you like dark sensuality and excess.

Demons have been around for pretty much as long as human kind has been around. Although the imagery for it, especially Succubi and Incubi can be found in contemporary religions throughout the world. I think the oldest dates back all the way to Hinduism and that itself as a religion that has thousands of gods.

The Christian demons we always see in movies are actually extremely boring and template evil compared to what other (more exciting) sources speak of (like Hinduism as you said^^). But indeed, demons are everywhere where there is mention of spirituality or God(s), I guess you could say we either encountered (or created) them from day one :)  

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
The Christian demons we always see in movies are actually extremely boring and template evil compared to what other (more exciting) sources speak of (like Hinduism as you said^^). But indeed, demons are everywhere where there is mention of spirituality or God(s), I guess you could say we either encountered (or created) them from day one :)  

I think it's a reflection of the inherent duality of the human mind. We all have both good and evil within us, so we can't imagine a universe where good and evil don't mean anything, so we envision these higher-power embodiments of both. (I'm an atheist, but I respect everyone's right to believe what they want to and I'm not going to belittle anyone's beliefs.)

Yron, thanks for everything you've shared with us so far, it's all extremely good. If I could prevail on you to give up a little more, would you be willing to show us or talk about some of the customization options for the PC as she goes along? Or is that something you'd rather keep under wraps?

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
It's not a problem, although some things are still in the open due to budget and programming difficulty (meaning I have to see how much this game earns in time and also need to talk to my programmer about time implications).

As I already said, I think I am going to limit actual physical customization. The reason for this is that I love to show artwork with the player character in it, and it becomes both expensive and time consuming to go crazy in that regard. I kind of see it like playing the Witcher, you're Geralt and his appearance stays the same, but that doesn't mean you can't have that roleplay experience.

One thing I do think is cool is for the player to be able to choose some minor things before specific events, for example - if the Mistress has a very exclusive ceremony coming up (and she will), you as her concubine you must look appropriately festive (read: slutty). So for specific occurrences I think I will let the player change hairstyles and clothing, but am also considering other "temporary upgrades". Money is the real problem here, 3 hairstyles, 3 dresses, 2 boob augmentation options and the choice between a demonic whip, a syringe with cruel fluids or a symbiotic living strapon is a huge amount of art variety... so I need to control this, especially early on when I am making peanuts.

Where the customization does kick in is in how you manage your household (private chambers). This ties in with the system I have designed for your corruption, I'll explain best as I can, but be forewarned - it will be a long post. Will post it later today for you :)

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Temporary transformations certainly is a good way to keep the artwork requirement down.  Heck, you can have several scenes that have strange things happen to the PC without actually increasing the amount of artwork required if that transformation is the only way to experience that particular sex scene.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
Temporary transformations certainly is a good way to keep the artwork requirement down.  Heck, you can have several scenes that have strange things happen to the PC without actually increasing the amount of artwork required if that transformation is the only way to experience that particular sex scene.

That's indeed a good way of having that variable without it killing your timeframes and budget^^

Yron, thanks for everything you've shared with us so far, it's all extremely good. If I could prevail on you to give up a little more, would you be willing to show us or talk about some of the customization options for the PC as she goes along? Or is that something you'd rather keep under wraps?

To explain customisation I think you first need to understand how I intend to set up the plot of the game. A lot of adult games have absurdly silly plots, and I've spent a lot of time coming up with something plausible which still allowed me to work with a ludicrous amount of sexual situations and fetishes. This info is not on the Patreon since I find people respond better to short "this is what you get" pitches with sexy images... I'm happy I can discuss it somewhere.

The reason behind it all

When Yra is captured she's a pretty but non-too-exciting young woman. She doesn't have a kinky bone in her body and could be considered extremely "normal". Yra is offered to the Mistress as a potential concubine by Portaea, who deviously attempts to play into her mother's taste for both frail beauties and the corruption of innocence. The Mistress of Pleasure sees right through this, but nonetheless has to agree that Yra is a delectable specimen. The Mistress immediately bestows Yra with prestigious position of concubine. Quite quickly the Mistress sees that Yra intrigues Her in a unique way and ups the ante - Yra is to be Xara'Vol, roughly translating to "one of the hopeful". In other words, the Mistress wants Yra to become a Succubi, and what the Mistress wants She tends to get.

Xara'Vol

The Mistress explains what being Xara'Vol is to Yra. To become a Succubi means the mind must shift, the nonsensical morals and limitation of mankind must be shed in favor of relentless indulgence and ecstasy. In order to achieve this Yra must have a teacher that will instruct her in the finer elements of pleasure and suffering. Yra learns that being Xara'Vol means you MUST enter apprenticeship under a Succubi, which is extremely intimate. The Mistress is also quick to add that whomever Yra selects, she will still be her concubine (for all pleasure belongs to the Mistress in the end).

The road to corruption

The Mistress makes it very clear that failing her is not an option (the top illustration with the living penis is one of her "making things clear" sessions). Yra has to succeed, but she discovers that while all the Succubi in the game are courteous and respectable towards her, they generally only seem interested in their own pleasure and designs. The more Yra talks to them the more she learns that they she can only capture their interest through depraved and sexual acts.

Stats and your household

Ok so now I can finally explain how stats work and why you modify your household to accommodate specific kinks and cruelties. It all starts with who you decide to have as a teacher, that's the demoness you are going to romance, so you're setup has to impress and seduce that specific Succubi (and in time hopefully an Incubi as well).

Every Succubi has three corruption traits and three regular traits she looks for (please not this is all wip, subject to change). The Mistress for example judges these statistics:

The Mistress of Pleasure

[c] Indulgence

[c] Masochism

[c] Sadism

[r] Obdience

[r] Intellect

[r] Voyeurism

[c] stands for corruption, [r] for regular.

You influence stats in a variety of ways

- Actions in the game

- Reactions during dialogue

- How you set up and manage your household

The first two aren't that hard to imagine of course, the household is the coolest but also the unique one. When you start out you have a luxurious private chambers, but essentially there is not much exciting going on in there beyond the two sensual sisters that are tasked to tending your every need. 

Through a means I am still determinging you are able to purchase items for your chambers. Currently these involve: torture & pleasure devices, exotic tools, parasites, and cockslaves and pleasure dolls. Keep in mind all devices are alive, so if you acquire a torture device it is more than a mere construct, it may actually speak to you or influence you in your mind to keep going further and further in your exploration of the pleasures the device allows.

All upgrades will be visible within in the room's art. 

The devices influence the game in the following way:

1. A device immediately gives you a stat boost (demonic influence)
  2. Using a device gives you stat boosts (corrupted actions)

You can use a device once per chapter, and doing so leads to an interactive short story about the experience. Using a device of course also affects a few other things, the most obvious one being who you use it on and how that individual feels about that. If your relationship with your servants Mara & Silke is important the best option is to acquire a pleasure doll and have her endure all the abuse the sisters are not interested in (these two have their own kinks).

I'll give two examples of devices I have (roughly) designed:

Stalking mirror

You're romancing Portaea and she's a total fetishist when it comes to seducing and entrapping prey through her inter-dimensional mirrors. To match your interests with her you spend your first option to expand your private chambers with a stalking mirror. Everything in the demonic world is alive (even inanimate objects), and as such using them will level them up. The final level is always a reward, in case of the stalking mirror the final reward leads to you snatching an unlucky (soon to be) slave through the device's dark shiny surface.

level 0 | +1 Voyeurism / +1 Entrapment (passive influence bonus)

level 1 | +1 Voyeurism

level 2 | +1 Entrapment

level 3 | +1 Voyeurism / +1 Entrapment

level 4 | +1 Voyeurism / +1 Entrapment

Writher penis

You're romancing Lushere & Qiranthe who both enjoy the ruination Qiranthe's vagina (ironically enough Succubi heal within days and the whole ordeal can start again from square 1, much to Lushere delight).

The Writher is a tiny phallus with balls with a host of writhing tentacles at its base. It can be used once per chapter on yourself or other victims. The writher is alive and feeds on both the pleasure and pain of its host, which it enhances by ejaculating a milky substance that increases sensitivity. The writher has 4 levels of growth, starting out like a tiny pinky length cock, and ending as the type of monstrosity the Mistress of Pleasure holds in the image with Yra. Upon maximum level it can be offered to Lushere & Qiranthe as a gift.

(haven't thought about stats for this one, but you get the idea).

I'll also give you an example about having slaves:

Cockslave

A cockslave is a much more general possession in the Feast and can be used for a variaty of purposes. You are however limited to one use per chapter, so choice matters. I plan to make cockslaves pretty customizable because their art will not be redrawn much, alternative penis types come to mind, so if you want to punish your household with mean knotted cocks it will be possible, but if you always wanted a male with the face of a boar... well... there is a Succubi that specializes in such modifications (she is aptly named Circerath, of course inspired by the Greek sorceress Circe).

You can use your cockslave for:

- Personal pleasure (indulgence)

- Pleasuring your servants (indulgence)

- Abusing your servants (sadism)

- Abusing yourself (masochism)

- Abusing a pleasure doll (sadism)

- Absusing the cockslave (Sadism & cruelty)

All these options raise specific stats, so you're basically deciding where you want to go as a soon to be Succubi (or you are just pleasing your own insatiable need to read about certain fetishes). In regard to your servants this makes them decide how much they end up loving you or not, and this may have surprising consequences later in the game.

Well, that's a bit of an introduction to how I plan to do both visual customization but also make playthroughs unique and special. Hope it wasn't too much text!

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Well that was a mouthful to read, at least it's a proper wall'o'text xD

Looking forward to seeing how this will turn out.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Fascinating reading! I think you should post this in Patreon, not in the description but rather a regular post, as it allows more people to chew on it (and potentially hype them a little for what's to come.) Just don't forget to set it as semi-spoiler-ish as there are some people who prefer to go in "blind".

PS: Also... awww missed the spoiler. Damn it! Next time! :p

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
Well that was a mouthful to read, at least it's a proper wall'o'text xD

Looking forward to seeing how this will turn out.

Yeah, apologies, some things are super clear once they are playable but end up being massive in desciption...

Fascinating reading! I think you should post this in Patreon, not in the description but rather a regular post, as it allows more people to chew on it (and potentially hype them a little for what's to come.) Just don't forget to set it as semi-spoiler-ish as there are some people who prefer to go in "blind".

PS: Also... awww missed the spoiler. Damn it! Next time! :p

Crap, I posted it immediately as I had the same idea as you, but the spoiler alert never came into my mind... thanks for the advice though :)

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
zL7SaMp.jpg

Been a while since I logged in, all work and no play... We've been busy on the dialogue demo, which will be released to the Patrons on the 30th next month, and to the public not too long after. The above image is a rough color sketch of the scene's main art, although it will consist of four pieces total and a bunch of alt variations. 

When the demo goes live I'll hit you guys up with a dl link, would love some feedback.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I'm going to need som artists name here.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
I'm going to need som artists name here.

This is the man you are looking for http://pvproject.deviantart.com/

Do keep in mind he is not really a nsfw artist (as you can see), so when you want adult material be sure to brief him clearly or you will not get the results you see in the Feast's art. For the latest sketch for example I gave him references of huge breast, how the face looks when sucking them, the type of jewelry I wanted, type of girl I liked as a servant, the glass etc. Just something to keep in mind should you commission him some day.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
This is the man you are looking for http://pvproject.deviantart.com/

Do keep in mind he is not really a nsfw artist (as you can see), so when you want adult material be sure to brief him clearly or you will not get the results you see in the Feast's art. For the latest sketch for example I gave him references of huge breast, how the face looks when sucking them, the type of jewelry I wanted, type of girl I liked as a servant, the glass etc. Just something to keep in mind should you commission him some day.

You misunderstand me, I'm an artist first, and a content consumer second. When I ask for artist names, I want to see their work and I'm not too concerned about it not being nsfw. I'm more interested in his actual color palette and overall elements than any actual nsfw elements right now.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
You misunderstand me, I'm an artist first, and a content consumer second. When I ask for artist names, I want to see their work and I'm not too concerned about it not being nsfw. I'm more interested in his actual color palette and overall elements than any actual nsfw elements right now.

Ah, my bad. Most people who ask about Piero want to commission him, so I assumed a similar situation :)  Is your art online somewhere?