The Eternal Feast is looking for a developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
My developer unfortunately had to cut our collaboration short, and as such I am in need of a replacement quickly. You can read the full story here:

Developer wanted for adult indie game

I don't know how many devs frequent these forums, but I figured it was worth a shot. If anyone has any ideas on where one can find a good adult game developer I'd love to hear them.

ps. I hope this is the right section for this. If not feel free to move it!

wrdmnr

Nov 21, 2015
Shame, I liked the idea of this project. If you can do CSS and HTML why bother with RenPy or similar things? You could just get someone to build some javascript around it instead.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
Shame, I liked the idea of this project. If you can do CSS and HTML why bother with RenPy or similar things? You could just get someone to build some javascript around it instead.
Yeah RenPy is the last thing I'd like to work with, truth be told. The good news is we've probably got it solved, and will likely move to Unity 2d :)

Reactions: IvoryOwl

wrdmnr

Nov 21, 2015
That seems like a good choice, the negative of that engine through is that it is a lot larger than JavaScript, especially if you want a playable version online.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
That seems like a good choice, the negative of that engine through is that it is a lot larger than JavaScript, especially if you want a playable version online.

The game was never really intended to be played online, so I don't really mind. In the end we'll have to see how it turns out, but I've got a good feeling :)

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Since you've closed the application page, maybe it would be a good idea to get this thread locked and move discussion back to the main game thread?

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
Since you've closed the application page, maybe it would be a good idea to get this thread locked and move discussion back to the main game thread?
Good idea, if there is a mod around please follow up on DM's suggestion.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Good idea, if there is a mod around please follow up on DM's suggestion.
You can report your OP to the mods for that. I thought at first you couldn't do that to your own posts, but it looks like you can. It should be one of the options in the bottom left corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.