The Eternal Feast [in development]

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
This game looks gorgeous! A few questions though.

How much character customization is there (planned to be)? There seem to be some pregnant women in some of the pictures, is pregnancy going to be a fetish in this game, what about birth? Also, what's up with all the Omnibi (plural term for omnibus generally used for futa succubi instead of incubus like you used) having horse-like cocks? I can understand some of them having ones like that but I'd hope there's some variety, though the idea of the one sharing my characters bed chamber having one does make me mildly uncomfortable.

That all said I'm super excited about this game and want it really badly! Looking forward to keeping an eye on this!

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
This game looks gorgeous! A few questions though.

How much character customization is there (planned to be)? There seem to be some pregnant women in some of the pictures, is pregnancy going to be a fetish in this game, what about birth? Also, what's up with all the Omnibi (plural term for omnibus generally used for futa succubi instead of incubus like you used) having horse-like cocks? I can understand some of them having ones like that but I'd hope there's some variety, though the idea of the one sharing my characters bed chamber having one does make me mildly uncomfortable.

That all said I'm super excited about this game and want it really badly! Looking forward to keeping an eye on this!

Glad TEF excites you. I'll answer your questions best as I can.

I've purposely chosen to limit visual character customization because I want the player to see their character in art a lot. That means that even simple changes will spike the costs of the game a lot. What will be very customizable is the Private Chambers the player can set up, I've only recently commissioned the first art for that, so I have nothing to show yet, but imagine a place with variable forms of decadence and entertainment (and later on even additional rooms). That and the choice of corruptions + Succubi romances should make for playthroughs that feel "your own".

Birth is definitely not a fetish in the game. Pregnancies I'm not sure yet, you may see them like in the prison environment of Nerzul'Ia, but beyond that I am uncertain if I'll delve deeper into that or not. The reason I put it into that specific environment was to set up a bit of a sexual horror vibe (probably just ended up turning a lot of people on XD).

As for the Incubi of the Feast, there's no deep reason why they have horse dongs, I just felt it would look cool ;) The classical picture of demons as humans with with animalistic properties of course did play a role. Will there be other forms of Incubi with different genitalia? There could be, but Patrons would have to start asking me for more Incubi content first.

As for having an Incubi in your household, I assure you the creature is very much uninterested in raping the crap out of you. Players will be quite safe (forced Futa content seemed like a bad idea haha).

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
Glad TEF excites you. I'll answer your questions best as I can.

I've purposely chosen to limit visual character customization because I want the player to see their character in art a lot. That means that even simple changes will spike the costs of the game a lot. What will be very customizable is the Private Chambers the player can set up, I've only recently commissioned the first art for that, so I have nothing to show yet, but imagine a place with variable forms of decadence and entertainment (and later on even additional rooms). That and the choice of corruptions + Succubi romances should make for playthroughs that feel "your own".

Birth is definitely not a fetish in the game. Pregnancies I'm not sure yet, you may see them like in the prison environment of Nerzul'Ia, but beyond that I am uncertain if I'll delve deeper into that or not. The reason I put it into that specific environment was to set up a bit of a sexual horror vibe (probably just ended up turning a lot of people on XD).

As for the Incubi of the Feast, there's no deep reason why they have horse dongs, I just felt it would look cool ;) The classical picture of demons as humans with with animalistic properties of course did play a role. Will there be other forms of Incubi with different genitalia? There could be, but Patrons would have to start asking me for more Incubi content first.

As for having an Incubi in your household, I assure you the creature is very much uninterested in raping the crap out of you. Players will be quite safe (forced Futa content seemed like a bad idea haha).

Ah, okay. That's understandable if a bit of a let down. I 100% understand the reasoning behind it though. Will we at least be able to name the hero? I know that would mean VA wouldn't be able to refer to her by name but having "me" referred to by another name is definitely immersion breaking. It's a minor thing though, this game looks so amazing I'll be fine with it.

I can understand that, I just thought that with the pregnant women it might be. That, and I happen to have a rather powerful pregnancy fetish. One of my favorite things in CoC was getting knocked up over and over, haha. Whether it appears more or not is fine for me either way I was just curious.

Well it does look cool I suppose, I just really like futa content (being a trans girl myself I relate well to them), however horse dong are just not my thing, they're too big and stuff. Other types of weird animal-like dicks don't bother me as much its just horse-style not sure why. Wish I could afford to be a Patron so I could influence things, haha maybe someday.

That's assuring, its just having that huge horse dong nearby constantly seems weird. I'll hope she's written well enough that I'll warm up to her. Yeah, forced futa content would probably upset a lot of people (who aren't me).

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
Noticed that The Eternal Feast is supposed to have voice acting. Who are the lucky characters who get brought to life?
If I have my way almost all of them. But what's cast at the moment are the romanceable Succubi and the player's handmaiden. I'll also want the main character voice acted 100%. Beyond that it's a question of talent, money and time.

Ah, okay. That's understandable if a bit of a let down. I 100% understand the reasoning behind it though. Will we at least be able to name the hero? I know that would mean VA wouldn't be able to refer to her by name but having "me" referred to by another name is definitely immersion breaking. It's a minor thing though, this game looks so amazing I'll be fine with it.

I can understand that, I just thought that with the pregnant women it might be. That, and I happen to have a rather powerful pregnancy fetish. One of my favorite things in CoC was getting knocked up over and over, haha. Whether it appears more or not is fine for me either way I was just curious.

Well it does look cool I suppose, I just really like futa content (being a trans girl myself I relate well to them), however horse dong are just not my thing, they're too big and stuff. Other types of weird animal-like dicks don't bother me as much its just horse-style not sure why. Wish I could afford to be a Patron so I could influence things, haha maybe someday.

That's assuring, its just having that huge horse dong nearby constantly seems weird. I'll hope she's written well enough that I'll warm up to her. Yeah, forced futa content would probably upset a lot of people (who aren't me).

I've always seen it in reference as playing Geralt in the Witcher, the Nameless one in PS:T, Shepard in ME etc (the latter is of course a questionable one since you can change the first name). It can work if a game is set up to do it properly. Initially I'm going to see how the "Yra" thing works, if more people are turned off by it I'll likely do exactly as you suggest.

Haha I concur with that fetish (though not IRL haha).

Horsey dongs are the weirdest thing. I like them in art or in dildo form, but on a real horse it kinda doesn't work for me (might have something to do with the actual horse XD).

I hope so too! It's definitely my aspiration to write proper characters (else why bother, right?).

Reactions: Sapphire

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I've always seen it in reference as playing Geralt in the Witcher, the Nameless one in PS:T, Shepard in ME etc (the latter is of course a questionable one since you can change the first name). It can work if a game is set up to do it properly. Initially I'm going to see how the "Yra" thing works, if more people are turned off by it I'll likely do exactly as you suggest.

Exactly my throughts.

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
Yeah I'm getting to a point in my life where games where I can't make the character who I want with the name I want really bothers me. I like customization in almost every game now. I basically don't even play mainstream games if I can't play as a woman anymore. I've never liked silent protagonists but I also don't like not being able to choose my own characters name, I suppose its because I grew up in a time before voiced games were a thing so that wasn't an issue and it's just something I'm having trouble adapting to.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Yeah I'm getting to a point in my life where games where I can't make the character who I want with the name I want really bothers me. I like customization in almost every game now. I basically don't even play mainstream games if I can't play as a woman anymore. I've never liked silent protagonists but I also don't like not being able to choose my own characters name, I suppose its because I grew up in a time before voiced games were a thing so that wasn't an issue and it's just something I'm having trouble adapting to.

Kinda the same here... I reached a point I prefear games with customization and which you can choose dialog paths, etc.
Unless it have something I like... i. e. The Witcher, because I like Geralt and the story.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

TheMysticalFett

Dec 25, 2016
If I have my way almost all of them. But what's cast at the moment are the romanceable Succubi and the player's handmaiden. I'll also want the main character voice acted 100%. Beyond that it's a question of talent, money and time.

Haha I concur with that fetish (though not IRL haha).

Horsey dongs are the weirdest thing. I like them in art or in dildo form, but on a real horse it kinda doesn't work for me (might have something to do with the actual horse XD).

I hope so too! It's definitely my aspiration to write proper characters (else why bother, right?).

Money is always the eternal drag on all the nice things that we want Q.Q

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
Money is why we cannot have nice things.
Money unfortunately does make us at least choose between nice things :(

Here's some Lushere and Qiranthe my Patrons had to choose between:
4bn2ho1.jpg

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Doing a pulse-check for this game. The author has gone absolute radio silent, no updates in their blog or patreon for 2 weeks now which is bit odd given how frequent they used to be.

Last edited:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Doing a pulse-check for this game. The author has gone absolute radio silent, no updates in their blog or patreon for 2 weeks now which is bit odd given how frequent they used to be.
On Discord they stated that they have some issues with their home at the moment and have to deal with that. This was posted a couple days ago.