The end of Zheng Shi is Confusing

Jun 4, 2018
It took me a while to figure out how to board the Sidewinder, and I only just now figured out how to disembark from it. It would be really helpful if the map had some clues on it for where the ship is, and possibly how to board it. For example, right now you board it by "going North". It would be helpful if the map had a little connector line leaving the "Ship's Door" tile on the north side that fades off, or something.

Along the same vein, the exit tile on the ship should have similar markings to the exits on Kiro and Saendra's ships. Ideally, boarding the sidewinder should be modified to make it similar to boarding other ships, and the "Ship's Door" tile would be modified to have the little rocket on it when there's a boardable ship there.

Zalty

Nov 20, 2015
Spaaaaaaace
Wait, you can do stuff with the sidewinder?

Oh shit... :ghost:
Case in point.

I figure this was just because it was only recently implemented, and would see an update soon. I agree it's weird and clunky and needs some polishing. I only found out you could board by reading the wiki.

Reactions: Droxzyn
Just standing in the tile that you encounter Jill/Jack and her would be defender after you beat and fucked everything into submission reveals all. A direction button appears for the "North".

Seriously, the Sidewinder isn't a very large or complicated ship unless your short term memory is completely scragged out on dumbfuck. ;> It is literally just before your eyes from the side of the assembly scaffold after you win your fight against your cousin and their cohort!

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The Cousin/Feruze encounter was added in October, the Sidewinder was made accessible in December, so it's entirely possible for someone to defeat Feruze and never go back to that spot, especially if they haven't been reading the Backer patch notes. It will probably get another update when Steele can steal the Sidewinder, after the ship code has been finalized.

Reactions: Konstantin