The Disagreement (A Kiyoko and Brienne Fanfic)

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
"Religion?" Brienne replied. "No." Kiyoko answers. "We both worship the seven with the only real difference being that I give particular focus on Keros. Clothing?" Brienne sighed, "I don't think that will work. I personally think that your kimono looks good, and I been thinking about getting one sized for me. Food?" "That's still a no," Kiyoko sighed as well, "While Khor'minos cuisine is bit too cream focused for my taste, it's a tad too petty to come up with any actual vitriol."

"Ok, I have to ask," Garth interjected, "What are you two trying to do? Yesterday you we both screaming bloody murder at eachother, but now it seems that you are both upset that you are not." Brienne and Kiyoko blushed. "I apologize for my behavior yesterday. I was a bit insecure about my marriage with Brienne also being married to my husband." "But that's just it Garth. After Hubby found me screaming at Kiyoko, they took us both upstairs and well." Kiyoko interupted, "Let us just say that it is an experience we wish to repeat. Unfortunately, conversing with Brienne has made this difficult because we found out that we actually share a lot in common and any differences we have with eachother are too minor to inspire the passion of last night."

"It's not fair!" they both cried out hugging eachother. Suddenly the door swung violently open and in rushed the Champion who quickly grabbed the hugging women over their shoulder. "I forgot that my husband is an absolute pervert." "I know," Brienne smiled, "that's my I married them." Kiyoko smiled back, "Me too."