The dick quest

Mar 2, 2016
I want the max amount of dicks you can have.  If you know how to get more dicks please tell.  Also if it's possible how to get a second vagina. Or asshole

Zunzun

Dec 6, 2015
It is not possible to get a second vagina or asshole.
Maximum number of dicks might be 10? Not sure. Would need to chug a lot of Incubi Drafts to know.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
You could try and get pregnant from a anemone, after the "birth" you'll have a additional anemone-cock, but you need a minimum corruption to keep em OR transform them into something else (otherwise the Champion will just pluck the old one off). It may be a slow gain but with this you can get more cocks without massive corruption (birthing then transforming)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Purified Incubi drafts don't give corruption, last time I checked, so just use those. If you want high femininity afterwords though, just spam mud facials in the Salon. Then again you'll find the only scenes that account for more than 3 dicks are one or two of the bee girl's rape scenes, I think one or two of each of the Kitsune's scenes, and the tentacle dick Isabella scene (and the other npc tentacle fuck scene that I can't remember off the top of my head (Kiha?).

Mar 2, 2016
Yeah that's the one.  But I already got the 10 dics.  You have to keep using the anemone and you'll get it no problem.  Just have 30 Crupption and no kid a.  

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Purified Incubi drafts don't give corruption, last time I checked, so just use those. If you want high femininity afterwords though, just spam mud facials in the Salon. Then again you'll find the only scenes that account for more than 3 dicks are one or two of the bee girl's rape scenes, I think one or two of each of the Kitsune's scenes, and the tentacle dick Isabella scene (and the other npc tentacle fuck scene that I can't remember off the top of my head (Kiha?).

Izumi (the oni)  has a special sex scene when you have multiple tentacle dicks

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If I not wrong scene for Scylla group meeting also have variant when PC have many long tentacle dicks (literaly is I think stuff all four npc's and using spare one dicks to hold some of them).

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
If I not wrong scene for Scylla group meeting also have variant when PC have many long tentacle dicks (literaly is I think stuff all four npc's and using spare one dicks to hold some of them).

Yeah, when you're asked what you're addicted to, or something like that, and you have enough tentacle dicks you can choose a tentacles option that takes you to that scene.  Not sure if it has requirements for sizes though, especially since I've encountered several scenes that at least imply that tentacle dicks can lengthen for the scene.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
That's kind of surprising given what I've seen from fenoxo

It was too complicated for the coding of CoC. However, having 2/3 vaginas in TiTs is both supported in the coding and possible to get.

Mar 2, 2016
Just letting you guys know I already got the dicks.  And it's thanks to giving birth.  But another question.  How do I download tits on an Android? 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It was too complicated for the coding of CoC. However, having 2/3 vaginas in TiTs is both supported in the coding and possible to get.

And kinda sadly this thing is barely if at all used since last time I recall some complained why npc's or enemies always use first vag of PC even if she got more than one. So adding it even if someone would do this for CoC would need to be backuped by actual scenes using it. Otherwise it's kinda pointless.