The CoC X MtG project returns

what should I make first?

• Lands (based on the locations in the game, and extras)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spells(instants and sorcerys), enchantments, Artifacts o3o

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

diggle_muun

Oct 16, 2015
Hi there sorry I haven't uploaded much in the past few months (IRL things abound, Work, emote issues new computer :D ,bleh) But I'm back and (hopefully) gonna get back on the project
but as it stands I have no saved data and I'm gonna have to start from scratch with it

The first set I have mind is based on the whole world of Mareth and introducing the corruption effect(very work in progress)

So with that in mind what should I focus on Vote below :D

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Could you give some short summary about your project. Even I feel li lost what was it after this few months you was away from forum.

diggle_muun

Oct 16, 2015
But as it stands I had no personal backup for the project so I'm restarting from scratch and kicking it off with a vote I'll post an example of each (they have no cost or Power/Toughness and no pictures)Candle Wax Spray.png Telandre City in the Sands.png Glutionus Goblin.png Black Leather Harness.png Stoneform.png

diggle_muun

Oct 16, 2015
heyo I'm back and from the poll I shall focus on creatures and I'll make batches of 12 creatures bi weekly :3

diggle_muun

Oct 16, 2015
Happy new years to all here are some of the creatures I made so far with a lil flavor from the world of MarethShellback Giant.jpg Spadetail Assassin.jpg Tainted Factoryworker.jpg Tainted Milyan.jpg Minos Raider.jpg

Attachments

• Tainted Factoryworker.jpg
    Tainted Factoryworker.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Spadetail Assassin.jpg
    Spadetail Assassin.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 15
  • Shellback Giant.jpg
    Shellback Giant.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 13
  • Minos Raider.jpg
    Minos Raider.jpg