The CoC characters that I like to see as a cameo in TiTS

Cooldudesteve

Sep 27, 2019
These are the characters from coc. Here are some characters that will in any area that they appear as a cameo: Tavros (Amily, Urta, Sophie, Helia, Katherine, Scylla.), New Texas (Marble, Jojo, Cotton, Loppe, Lottie, Isabella.), Tarkus (Tamani, Rubi, Ember Kiha.) Myrellion (Phylla, Rathazl, Whitney.) Mhen'ga (Akbal, Izma, Minerva, Ro'gar.)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Ahahahaha

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Lemme guess, they're also wearing jeans.

Reactions: Malidica

TheShepard256

Since CoC and TiTS are set in different universes, proper cameos aren't going to be a thing. However, there are already some characters that are basically a TiTS version of a CoC character: Penny Inoue is like Urta, Miko & Mai also exist pretty much unchanged, and Mitzi is apparently based off the goblin in CoC's final dungeon. Azra has some parallels to Izma, Tamani (the CEO) is just as breed-hungry as Tamani (the goblin), and while no Kiha equivalent is meetable, there's a company named after a dragon-girl with the same name. There's another Urta-like character, Tura, whose content also features a character named Taoth. Meanwhile, Hella (the Gastigoth guard) is pretty much the opposite of Helia (the berserker 'mander). I'm not too familiar with CoC, so there might be more that I've missed.

Reactions: Baggrin

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Hella (the Gastigoth guard) is pretty much the opposite of Helia (the berserker 'mander). I'm not too familiar with CoC, so there might be more that I've missed.

Lumi the Goblin Alchemist was also added to Tarkus as a Gabilani recently, though she is notably more aggressive than her CoC cousin.

Reactions: Baggrin and Salomon

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
No. I meant the forest kitsune from CoC1.
Here what I mean:
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC/Forest_Kitsune
I forgot those sisters even existed. Miko and Mai are more recognizable, probably because they have names.
But still, full on cameo crossovers would be weird because the universes are seperate. At most you'd get a TiTS incarnation of them, if the trio got one I'd envision them as like... Essyra maybe. Even then, someone has to write that in.