The Case of the Missing balls.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Hrm... appears the change/fix hasn't made it in the recent update, just tested by going full Ovir and mah balls disappeared. Went from producing 8000ml of cum down to 400ml's

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
What version? notable I haven't tested it yet ether.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hrm... appears the change/fix hasn't made it in the recent update, just tested by going full Ovir and mah balls disappeared. Went from producing 8000ml of cum down to 400ml's

There are hard cap of internal size. And Ovir only makes 'em internal if thay are small, making them smaller otherwise.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Aliss releases far more then 400ml of cum as does the dancer. this problem could be solved buy having Ovir+ increase "prostate" size

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Aliss releases far more then 400ml of cum as does the dancer. this problem could be solved buy having Ovir+ increase "prostate" size

Probably the best thing to do, also this is on the most recent backer release the one fen dropped yesterday.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Probably the best thing to do, also this is on the most recent backer release the one fen dropped yesterday.

Not exactly. In current build the formula of retaining production is cut out.

This how it should work to keep it fully:

Code:
ballSizeRaw = ((ballSizeRaw * ballSizeRaw * balls) / 2);

This is how it currently works:

Code:
if(ballDiameter() >= 6) ballSizeRaw = 6*Math.PI;

And this is how it should actually work according to description:

Code:
ballSizeRaw = Math.min(6 * Math.PI, ballSizeRaw * ballSizeRaw * balls / 2);

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
hmmm... yeah... that would be nice, just hope this change gets put into the game. It's annoying and quite grindy when I have to use giga celise to only gain 12 ml's per scene when I I take ovir+ to merge my characters balls into one prostate. Also from just save edit testing it appears the prostate save size isn't saved at all. If I merge then via ovir+. Current prostate size/volume is 7.472 mLs and that's after merging and that has a size of 480 ml's of cum production. Before I had a production of 8000 ml's with 4 balls at around I think 3 inches. If I merge the balls by using ovir+ the prostate size isn't increased at all, just stays the same and isn't added to it at all.

Edit:

Just occurred to me that the 7.472 mLs is the same size as the balls but if that were true then all 4 of them merged together would be 29.888 mLs. So it appears the merging all that volume together isn't working at all.

so basically two things are happening, merging balls into one prostate isn't working as it should by merging each ball that has a volume of 7.472 x 4 into one prostate with a volume of 29.888 mLs. And also if you grow new balls after this the prostate size isn't saved when you merge those balls to increase prostate size again through that method.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I feel this is a good time to bring this back to light with the introduction of gryvain PCs and how their testicles are inside, are six in number, AND are around the colon, essentially replacing the prostate.

Maybe it's time to reconsider adding a flag or status, and though it may cause issue with external testes instead of fearing the workload as being a all-at-once job take it slowly, either as people make reports of scenes or in dedicated chunks of time scouring scenes.

We already have some scene variants where PCs lacking testicles are covered, it would just take extending that to include internal ones as well. Example, instead of "if balls/if not balls" maybe they could be changed to simply "if balls external/internal". Prostates are already technically a single internal testicle, as covered in the thread, so we don't really need changes to the scene text for those with internal testicles.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
One "small" problem - prostate is singular, balls are plural. So it would be actually four routes in place of two (well, three already, since one ball is now considered actual option): single ball, multiple balls, single internal, multiple internals. Also, would require some parser call for internal to check if if it is prostate or internal balls...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not expecting for every author to work with it or retroactively include it, we already have plenty of options skipped just because. The point is for future scenes for when an author does want to use it.