The Blood Oath game reveal

Modus Operandi

Jan 7, 2021
Hello guys, This is my first project i have been working on for a while
I really try to improve with every render but its really hard for me since, I have no background in ether scripting/render/or any other thing so im really starting from 0.
And im learing from youtubers or asking people for advice so bare with my trough this long but enjoyable progress leave some tips while you're reading this haha
especialy lighting its so hard for some reason or maby its easy and i just dont understand

Overvieuw:
In this game you play as a son of a (Earl) An earl or jarl is a member of the nobility among some of the early Norsemen, though they were properly pronounced as jarl. The earl/jarl is usually seen as a chieftain of a particular city/village, in this world al the village's are devided and waging war, against each other is the only means to get food and gold for you're own people
you as son of a respectable and fearsom Earl, wants a change that!Why wage war against each other when the people you loot and pillage are just as poor as you are?
Why not sails West......

https://www.patreon.com/ModusOperandi
Release Date: 2021-Q-2 (ep.1) (delayed
Developer/Publisher: Modus Operandi Gaming
Censorship: None
Version: EP.1
Language: English
Genre:
3dcg, Male Protagonist, Milf, Voyeurism, Threesome, Big Tits ,Big ass,Combat,Domination,Footjob,Handjob,Oral

i hope i spraked some interest

995479_ep.1speler.png
995481_stad2.png
995483_ep.1_op_de_muur_king.png
995484_lagertha_op_bed.png

Last edited:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Okay, so first off, and please keep in mind I'm not trying to be mean here, but, well... your grammar and spelling are terrible. You desperately need the services of an editor. While I *can* do the job, frankly, I loathe reading about naked females and I'd charge extra for the trauma.

That said, you should easily be able to find a reasonably priced editor or even a volunteer proofreader to do the job for you. Most proofreaders, even the volunteer types who do it out of sheer enthusiasm, are competent enough to get 95% of the errors I'm seeing in your post.

Modus Operandi

Jan 7, 2021
Okay, so first off, and please keep in mind I'm not trying to be mean here, but, well... your grammar and spelling are terrible. You desperately need the services of an editor. While I *can* do the job, frankly, I loathe reading about naked females and I'd charge extra for the trauma.

That said, you should easily be able to find a reasonably priced editor or even a volunteer proofreader to do the job for you. Most proofreaders, even the volunteer types who do it out of sheer enthusiasm, are competent enough to get 95% of the errors I'm seeing in your post.
thx but seeing the lack of interest so far i dont think im gonna need an editor x)