The Bizzare Bazaar (TiTSEd for MAC/Android Users)

Omega808

Sep 10, 2015
Hi I've got a similar request to Driger after trying in vain to get these files to work with stand alone flash players. Could you convert them for me please?

Attachments

• TiTs_1.sol
    204.8 KB · Views: 1
  • TiTs_2.sol
    161.7 KB · Views: 1
  • TiTs_3.sol
    111.5 KB · Views: 1
  • TiTs_4.sol
    191.3 KB · Views: 2
  • TiTs_5.sol
    171.1 KB · Views: 1
  • TiTs_6.sol
    166.8 KB · Views: 1
  • TiTs_7.sol
    262.4 KB · Views: 1
  • TiTs_8.sol
    271.3 KB · Views: 1
  • TiTs_9.sol
    407.8 KB · Views: 1
  • TiTs_10.sol
    347.6 KB · Views: 1

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 produced errors, so I was unable to convert them. Oddly, they do load.
I've heard something changed with the JavaScript version, so the current conversion function might not produce a loadable file. At some point there will be an updated conversion function and these saves may need to be run through it, instead.

Attachments

• Jane - 3316 Days.json
    688.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Jane - 3887 Days.json
    799.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Janet - 2 Days.json
    465.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Jenny - 120 Days.json
    518 KB · Views: 3

max333

Feb 20, 2022
Its probably a hassle but I have an old save file....can anyone convert it for me please ? If possible?

The files are Json files now and I dont see an option to convert old tits files. Please help!

Attachments

• Dusk - 644 days.tits
    296.1 KB · Views: 1

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The conversion functions are in the Flash version. Depending on what items you had, and your ship, this may not load anyway. Rumor has it there will be an update to the conversion function at a later date.

Attachments

• Dusk - 644 Days.json
    636.9 KB · Views: 6

max333

Feb 20, 2022
The conversion functions are in the Flash version. Depending on what items you had, and your ship, this may not load anyway. Rumor has it there will be an update to the conversion function at a later date.
its not even loading

thanks for your help though >_<, I appreciate the speed you replied with.
I hope the conversion function feature is true

Last edited:

HK-47

May 17, 2017
@Theron Assuming TiTsEd works with the new version of the game, could make a few tweaks to this please?

• Change the nipples, penis, pussy, and tailcock colors to indigo.
  • Add the ribbed flag to both the penis & pussy.
  • Add the Attack Drone*, Auto-Autofellatio, Dumb4Cum, Drone Control*, Milk Fountain, Panic Ejaculation, & Treated Milk perks.

* Assuming adding these won't cause issues with leveling in the future.

Attachments

• Kieran (H) - 3Hrs 39Mins, 910 Days - Sidewinder, Uond Ephine.json
    791.8 KB · Views: 4

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
@Theron Assuming TiTsEd works with the new version of the game, could make a few tweaks to this please?

• Change the nipples, penis, pussy, and tailcock colors to indigo.
  • Add the ribbed flag to both the penis & pussy.
  • Add the Attack Drone*, Auto-Autofellatio, Dumb4Cum, Drone Control*, Milk Fountain, Panic Ejaculation, & Treated Milk perks.

* Assuming adding these won't cause issues with leveling in the future.
TiTsEd does not work on the JavaScript version, but someone is working on a compatible save editor. In the meantime, you can use Browser Console commands to make the changes you want.
pc.nippleColor = 'indigo';
pc.cocks[0].cockColor = 'indigo';
pc.cocks[0].addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_RIBBED);
pc.vaginas[0].vaginaColor = 'indigo';
pc.vaginas[0].addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_RIBBED);
pc.tailCock.cockColor = 'indigo';
pc.createPerk("Attack Drone",0,0,0,0,"Grants an attack drone that will automatically fire on your enemies every combat round as long as your shields are up. The drone will also bolster your shields with its own, raising your maximum shielding by [altTooltip AttackDrone] per level. Grants acquired drones more damage.");
pc.createPerk("Drone Control",0,0,0,0,"Grants any drone you control (whether you made or acquired it) a damage bonus equal to 25% of your Intelligence.");
pc.createPerk("Treated Milk",0,0,0,0,"Any milk you lactate tastes better, and you are less likely to stop lactating.");
pc.createPerk("Auto-Autofellatio",0,0,0,0,"Makes you so enamored of yourself that you can’t resist some auto-fellatio.");
pc.createPerk("Dumb4Cum",0,0,0,0,"Grants extra intelligence after acquiring cum, but reduces it otherwise.");
pc.createPerk("Milk Fountain",0,0,0,0,"Allows you to squirt milk with the greatest of ease.");
pc.createPerk("Panic Ejaculation",0,0,0,0,"Allows you to squirt out a little cum while grappled, easing your escape!");
Edit: Followed OrangeBurner's advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baggrin and HK-47

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
I'd recommend putting semi colon's after each line so that he can just open the console and copy and paste the whole thing instead of doing it line by line.

Reactions: HK-47 and Theron

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
I tried it and they is a missing " in the Drone Control perk
pc.createPerk("Drone Control[right here],0,0,0,0,"Grants any drone you control (whether you made or acquired it) a damage bonus equal to 25% of your Intelligence.");

It should be:
pc.createPerk("Drone Control",0,0,0,0,"Grants any drone you control (whether you made or acquired it) a damage bonus equal to 25% of your Intelligence.");

After I did that it worked completely fine.

Reactions: HK-47

HK-47

May 17, 2017

Singing_Hippo

May 31, 2022
Could someone convert these files for me? And if possible remove the bubble butt perk?

Attachments

• Kirin.tits
    380.3 KB · Views: 3
  • KirinXtra.tits
    379.6 KB · Views: 2

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Could someone convert these files for me? And if possible remove the bubble butt perk?
The conversion process is supposedly successful, but I'm getting an error when I try to load the converted save to test.
There is a report in the Bug Reports forum that seems to have the same error. Perhaps post these saves there as corroborating evidence?
Also, if you do get a working save, copy-past this code into the Browser Console:
pc.removePerk("Bubble Butt");

May 30, 2022
Please, if possible, add ALL effects of the Gold Pill item to this character, minus the extra breast row. And again, if possible, add an extra set of arms.

Attachments

• Delphyne (H) - 6Hrs 45Mins, 1 Days - Casstech Z14, Kalas.json
    556 KB · Views: 0

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Can someone please convert this to a .json file for me?
After I converted it to a .json file and then trying to load the file I got this error:
The selected file could not be loaded.
Feel free to report an issue to us and attach the save in question.
Error: e.locationStorage is undefined
Honestly, I have no idea whats wrong with it nor how to fix it.

If you want I've attached the json file just incase this gets fixed later.

Attachments

• Monika - 2 Days.json
    504.1 KB · Views: 2

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
After I converted it to a .json file and then trying to load the file I got this error:

Honestly, I have no idea whats wrong with it nor how to fix it.

If you want I've attached the json file just incase this gets fixed later.
Huh, that's weird. Maybe I messed up the file by typing in the file type manually upon saving. Can you see if either of these can be converted?

Attachments

• monika.sol
    305.9 KB · Views: 0
  • monika2.tits
    305.9 KB · Views: 2

Gontxven

Feb 10, 2016
I tried with that .tits file and I got the exact same error as above.
It might not have anything to do with your save since other people have been getting this error
I took a look at both a normal save from the Javascript version and a converted, unedited save side-by-side to see if save editing is somehow screwing with the data in the converted version. The save data in the Javascript Version has several very notable differences from the converted version when looking side by side. I am in no way prepared to make something to fix this issue, but someone really should get on this, as this prevents people from bringing their saves from the SWF version over to the latest JavaScript version. For Example, when looking for locationStorage on a converted save, locationStorage was indeed nowhere to be found, yet look in the second picture and you'll see that it can easily be found. And this might just be the tip of the iceberg in terms of missing data.

Attachments

• Example1.png
    Example1.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Example2.png
    Example2.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 8

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Well, I managed to get @ChromaTaphore's save to actually load by adding this to the end of the save file:
"locationStorage": {
"classInstance": "LocationStorage",
"neverSerialize": false,
"version": 2,
"locations": {}
},
It loads fine but the obvious problem is that whatever was in his storage is now completely gone.
So, I guess get those items back by using the cheat menu?

So, the problem for some people is that the convertor is just not converting the locationStorage to the new files.

I'll attach the file for Chroma.

Attachments

• Monika - Does load but lost All storage.json
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Well, I managed to get @ChromaTaphore's save to actually load by adding this to the end of the save file:

It loads fine but the obvious problem is that whatever was in his storage is now completely gone.
So, I guess get those items back by using the cheat menu?

So, the problem for some people is that the convertor is just not converting the locationStorage to the new files.

I'll attach the file for Chroma.
I'm a they, actually, and thank you for fixing it! = )

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Version 0.8.160 didn't work. Loaded the savefile. Saved it to file, converted, Java version doesn't load.

Error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'locations')

Attachments

• Big Mom - 1 days.tits
    175.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Big Mom - 1 Days.json
    504.7 KB · Views: 3

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Version 0.8.160 didn't work. Loaded the savefile. Saved it to file, converted, Java version doesn't load.

Error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'locations')
This is the same problem that Chroma's save had.
For some reason the convertor isn't adding some save's locationStorage to the file.

You can fix it by adding:
"locationStorage": {
"classInstance": "LocationStorage",
"neverSerialize": false,
"version": 2,
"locations": {}
}
to the end of the file and it will then load correctly.
But, whatever was in any location storage (either in ship, nursery, or Queen Tavira's storage) will be lost.
I've done and tested it on your save file.

Attachments

• Big Mom - Loads but Storage is lost.json
    561.8 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Bobonga

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
This is the same problem that Chroma's save had.
For some reason the convertor isn't adding some save's locationStorage to the file.

You can fix it by adding:

to the end of the file and it will then load correctly.
But, whatever was in any location storage (either in ship, nursery, or Queen Tavira's storage) will be lost.
I've done and tested it on your save file.
Thank you very much!

MmmTaiyaki

Jun 30, 2022
I'm having trouble with converting my files since Version 0.8.160 didn't work out for me. Can anyone help converting these files to .json? The error was "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'locations')"

Attachments

• Ay - 14 days.tits
    205.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Ay - 849 days.tits
    245.7 KB · Views: 1

Argent_Moon1

Jun 30, 2022
I had converted this file from v0.8.160 to the latest version, but when i loaded it up, i got a undefined location error, similar to MmmTaiyaki. This file was edited using TiTSEd to be more to my liking, an i would like some help getting it working.

Attachments

• Bray - 1 Days.json
    507.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
I had converted this file from v0.8.160 to the latest version, but when i loaded it up, i got a undefined location error. This file was edited using TiTSEd to be more to my liking, an i would like some help getting it working.
It seems like this location storage error is more common than I thought.

I've got your save file working but the side effect of it is that whatever was stored in any location storage (either in Ship, nursery or Queen Tavira's Palace) will be lost. (So I'd recommend trying to get the items back via the cheat menu).

EDIT: Also I've changed your tailcock just a bit so that it's actually correct on the JS version. (Tail genitals was changed a bit and so requires a few lines of code to get it 'correct')

Attachments

• Bray - Loads but Lost Storage.json
    564.6 KB · Views: 5