The Bizzare Bazaar (TiTSEd for MAC/Android Users)

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Why not make the save editor available for android? Wouldn't it easier than editing everyone's files.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
My God, how have I not seen this thread before?

I HAVE FOUND MY CALLING!!!

Seriously tho, I've spent just as much time in the editor as the actual game, and I've done everything from simple character tweaks to totally rewriting a quest outcome (tho tbh I'm still not entirely sure if I didn't fuck something up with it yet...) so if you need some tweaks to your save, I'm your guy!

Julles Ra

Jul 17, 2021
I fucked up, can someone help me restart the Quinn quest from the very beginning? My dumbass never took into account that maybe my negotiations failed because I took their idol thingy, also remove my stubble please. Scaleys should not have facial hair whatsoever

Attachments

• Julles - 879 days.tits
    380.9 KB · Views: 1

Mikea78l

Aug 31, 2021
if i type in impulse on my save it wont work

Attachments

• Mike - 3222 days.tits
    370.5 KB · Views: 4

Mikea78l

Aug 31, 2021
can someone please help me with the cheat code impulse for my save because it does not work

Attachments

• Mike - 3222 days.tits
    370.5 KB · Views: 2

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Also, give people more than four minutes to reply.

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
I want to upload my save but I can't seem to get any DLed saves to show on my "Load from File" anyone have any ideas what is going on?
Edit: on an android device

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
I want to upload my save but I can't seem to get any DLed saves to show on my "Load from File" anyone have any ideas what is going on?
Edit: on an android device
It could be your browser. I use DuckDuckGo and that happens along with not being able to download stuff from the forum. It works with Chrome.

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
It could be your browser. I use DuckDuckGo and that happens along with not being able to download stuff from the forum. It works with Chrome.
That could be part of the problem, I'll check it out. But I can't get the game to read any files I DL and it only shows a few 'saved to files' saved not all of them.

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
For those that have trouble with the problem i had, a simple file move is all that is required. Move the edited file to a folder labeled "data" and there should be any fenoxo games you have, including modded games like UEE and Xianxia, which share the same folder. Move the edited save to its respective folder.
Sorry for Necro-ing you but you saved my ass!

Dram23

Dec 12, 2021
can someone make all of my character's cocks including the tailcock suula's, with red myr venom perk and alpha scent perk please?

Attachments

• Jeremiah - 481 days.tits
    237.8 KB · Views: 3

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
can someone make all of my character's cocks including the tailcock suula's, with red myr venom perk and alpha scent perk please?
Your cocks are still pink. You'll need to use Pleasure Palette Permapaint if you want a different color.

Dram23

Dec 12, 2021
Your cocks are still pink. You'll need to use Pleasure Palette Permapaint if you want a different color
wait, do i have to change my character's cocks color to pink and then send my character file again OR is that supposed to be an edited character file for me that you just attached?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
wait, do i have to change my character's cocks color to pink and then send my character file again OR is that supposed to be an edited character file for me that you just attached?
That should be the edited file. Siren's bounty would have changed your cock color, but I didn't know if you wanted that, so I left the color as it was.

Dram23

Dec 12, 2021
That should be the edited file. Siren's bounty would have changed your cock color, but I didn't know if you wanted that, so I left the color as it was.
i think you sent the wrong file dude because the changes in the edited file are so many (character race, the amount of crew members, level and progress, even the cocks color are ebony not pink)

Dram23

Dec 12, 2021
also if you want to change the color of the cocks it's alright, as long as all of the cock's type is suula

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
also if you want to change the color of the cocks it's alright, as long as all of the cock's type is suula
Sorry. I uploaded the wrong file. Does this work?

Attachments

• Jeremiah - 481 days Edited.tits
    361 KB · Views: 3

Driger

Sep 11, 2015
This isn't exactly the intent of the thread, but with how broken the situation is someone mentioned I could try here. I have old saves from months ago when things were still .sol when choosing save file and I stopped playing to wait for the JS port. Because of that "convert file" in the standalone won't work on them as it needs them to be .tits. I was able to find out where the saves are normally handled using the built in save function after digging through folder after folder and pasted them in there to use the export option, as that's supposed to work with .sol, but pressing export hangs for a moment and then nothing happens and no file is created. Trying to load the saves then saving them to a specific location shows "Attempting to save data to file..." and just hangs indefinitely. Could someone see if they're able to convert these to .json for me or are these just totally broken?

Attachments

• TiTs_1.sol
    309.3 KB · Views: 5
  • TiTs_3.sol
    422.2 KB · Views: 1

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Let's see what we can do.
Note: These may not load yet because the JavaSctipt port is still missing things.

Attachments

• Ash - 420 Days.json
    658.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Sarene - 240 Days.json
    626.1 KB · Views: 1

Driger

Sep 11, 2015
At least you were able to convert them, which is more than my setup would. I tried loading them and one hits an error related to Ramis and the other just instantly closes, but they're both recognized by the JS port. Thanks!

Reactions: Theron

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Could someone remove the Black Latex perk?

Attachments

• Jesse - 1664 days.tits
    413.7 KB · Views: 4