The Bizzare Bazaar (TiTSEd for MAC/Android Users)

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
I'm having trouble with converting my files since Version 0.8.160 didn't work out for me. Can anyone help converting these files to .json? The error was "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'locations')"
Here you go. These load correctly for me (It's just like everyone else's save your location storage will now be empty (But you can just cheat menu in those items you're now missing.)

Attachments

• Ay - 14 Days.json
    533 KB · Views: 2
  • Ay - 849 Days.json
    582.8 KB · Views: 9

Custo117

Apr 19, 2021
hey, can anyone make my character in the new version of the game just like my character in the old version?, upgrades, levels and perks, appearence , height, dick size, ball size, so on and on, just no history progression, crew members or anything like that, just make my character in the new save just like the one in the old save, as if my character in the new save was born just like mycharacter in the old save, you can use normal cheat menu to level up my character to level 10 and then spend all the perk points, then edit the save to get all the perks in the old save file and to max my character out , and to also change the appearence to be the exact same

Attachments

• Custo - 184 days.tits
    285.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Custo (M) - 6Hrs 43Mins, 1 Days - FIRST-14, Kalas.json
    590.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Theoretically, all you need is a json editor and the ability to select, copy+paste an entire section of code (in this instance, the pc from the characters section.) I used to be able to do that, but the editor I used made it so mobile users can't do that anymore and I have yet to find one that has the capacity to do so.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
hey, can anyone make my character in the new version of the game just like my character in the old version?, upgrades, levels and perks, appearence , height, dick size, ball size, so on and on, just no history progression, crew members or anything like that, just make my character in the new save just like the one in the old save, as if my character in the new save was born just like mycharacter in the old save, you can use normal cheat menu to level up my character to level 10 and then spend all the perk points, then edit the save to get all the perks in the old save file and to max my character out , and to also change the appearence to be the exact same
Are you trying to start over, or are you unaware of (or unable to use) the conversion functions to transfer a save from Flash to JavaScript?

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Are you trying to start over, or are you unaware of (or unable to use) the conversion functions to transfer a save from Flash to JavaScript?
They want a new playthrough without a fresh character, which I understand because they don't want to go through all of the save scumming and such to build up their character again.