The "Artist's I want to see In game" thread

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Just a tread where you can post artist's you think will fit in game and then brag about others. Or not and keep your top waifu artist's safe and sound idk.
Anyway here's some I think could work well:
TheBikupan-Has some neat artstyle(also hooked me on distened belies but that's another topic)
LimeBreaker-Big.Dick.Girls.Do I have to say something more?(He'd drew Ilaria pretty good if someone would commission her)
NuclearWasabi-
A softer version of Gats(they are friends after all)and smol girls(...we need more smol girls)

Last edited:

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Ooh I know CSR she does some SMEXY,THICK butts on girls(especially on Tsuya)

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I guess for the myr I'd like to see nakamura regura, I'd like to see how they'd make the quaddoms too.

Maybe I'd like to see synecdoche make a couple people if not like the hairdresser on Tarvos

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Off the top of my head, in no particular order and without going into too much detail:
- Personalami
- Yellowroom
- Dirty-Parsa
- 7th-Heaven
- Ninjakitty

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I'd like to see Cute Sexy Robutts do a rendition of Kimber
I am so fucking here for this. Cutesexyrobutts does amazing stuff, and seeing them do Kimber would be... I don't even have words for that. :D

I've recently become a huge fan of JunkPuyo, and would love to see them to TiTS work, but they don't do commissions. :(

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Sligarthetiger, djpuppeh, quotefox, quilli, renthedragon, milesdf, scappo, twinkle-sez, jagon, and a ton of others, but those are the big ones.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Oh! And Freckles, fenrir lunaris, xpray, furball, nikkyvix, kadath, kaylii, and nightfaux!