The Ane Incident (RP/IC Thread)

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   Looking back at Pix as she walks away, Iskana calls out, "Don't be too long, I definitely have plans for you." before turning back to Zina and Doll. Sliding up behind the duo, Iskana pressed herself against Zina, pressing her breasts and cock against the croc's back, sensually running her hands over Zina's scaled body. Leaning forward, she spoke into Zina's ear "Well, looks like you're in charge with two people being submissive to you, what do you want me to do...Mistress." letting her voice trail off as she emphasized the last word and got ready to submit to Zina's desires.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zina looks over at her. "I got a free hole and you got a free cock. You know what to do. Oh and don't hold back~" She grins and spreads her ass cheeks wide. She goes on roughly ridding Doll.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   Sliding herself down, Iskana moved her shaft between Zina's legs, covering it in the juices flowing from the croc's nethers before taking aim at her ass and pressing forward, stretching Zina's rosebud as she pushed in as far as she could. "Don't worry, I won't hold back." Grabbing one of Zina's breasts with one hand and teasing the nipple capping it, Iskana started thrusting in the opposite rhythm as Zina, pulling back as she slid up Doll's shaft, and slamming completely in as Zina came back down, maximizing the strength she could put behind her thrusts. Reaching around with her free hand, Iskana starts playing with Zina's clit, flicking it with her blunt claws. 

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Despite the rather pleasant sounds coming from behind her Pix did her best to ignore them, as well as the dampness between her legs.

Pix doesn't have anything against Doll, but her employer is another matter. Two people Pix hated to work for, the first being Hellathor since she thinks they're all ass holes (she includes herself) and people who don't share their name.

As she looks around the ship for evidence of who their employer is or signs of a double cross, she keeps her distance from any of the robot guards that may have come aboard.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Doll moans loudly beneath Zina, the crocodile's ride sending her into quite the enjoyment. That only grew when Iskana pushed into the croc's backdoor and tightened the hole around the gender-swapping harpy's dick. Her winged hands moved to hold the nice rump, feeling the ass-smacking collisions and acting almost like a buffer. Cum could be felt leaking from her tip whenever the dominating female dropped down. She'd lean forward so her tits were up against Zina's stomach while her mouth moved to latch onto the unmolested one. She'd look up, her lustful gaze making it clear she was enjoying the all out fucking. She didn't even notice Pix leaving, moaning around the nipple before full-on sucking on as much tit-flesh as she could get into her mouth.

=========================================================================================

While there were robot guards among the quarters, they seemed to be powered down. The initial walk of the ship's hall didn't suggest there was anything strange, however. The rooms of the ship were empty of all but apparently the robots. But as Pix would near the cargo bay, she'd spot a machine within the center of it. It looked like a large box within a prepared area, a few computers surrounding it with various monitors. It looked almost like... an operating table at a hospital? But there'd be no chance to get near it, the door was filled with the large frame of a fox Sharminid, standing at around double the short one's height. His frame was wide, his eyes looking down to her with the utmost casual of smiles.

"My... you must be friends with Doll... why are you exploring instead of giving 'em some love? Once Doll gets knocked up, there's going to be quite a bit of time before any of those holes see use..."

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Pix looks over the larger man and decides he probably has less than noble intention, upon this discovery she also realizes she doesn't have her weapons. Trying to look as relaxed as possible she reaches into the pockets of Zina's hoodie searching for anything of use.

In hopes of buying time till the others arrive Pix decides to do the one things she knows she's good at... baffle with bullshit and accuse.

" So... the fuck you doin? I mean you got a table that clearly ain't made for AI retreaval, and you sure don't look like a doctor. Wait... you and the ass hat that hired are evil... like litteral villians plotting to do evil shit. Is Doll a part of this or is she getting screwed over to? See this is the shit that makes me convinced to never work with Hellathor."

While she continues to ramble on she keeps searching her pockets for something she can use against this guy. While she hopes she won't have to fight him hand to hand she thinking it may be her only choice.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zina grins and puts one hand on the back of Doll's head and the other over the hand that's playing with her clit.

"That's it, give me all that ya got. Don't forget to fill me up~ want Pix to have a nice treat when she gets back"

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   Hearing Zina urge her on, Isknana continued her assault on the croc's ass, spreading it around her shaft. Meanwhile she started tweaking Zina's nipple, twisting and pulling to get a reaction from her. With the rest of Zina taken care of, Iskana leaned forward and starts nibbling teasingly on the croc's neck, flicking her tongue against Zina's neck between nibbles.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
As Pix stands in front of the rather large man. Seeing as her rambling isn't going to distract him long enough for the others to find her she resorted to her next strategy.

An advantage Pix  always had enjoyed was the fact she could stare strait ahead and get some nice views of every crotch type possible. At present she was staring at a rather impressive bulge.

Looking up at the man Pix gives a seductive smile.

"You know... if you want I can give you a little head."

Before he can answer Pix crouches and thrusts the top of head into his crotch as hard as she possibly could. Another advantage her size gave her, easy access to crotch shots.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(If only you were patient T~T)

Doll lustfully looked up at Zina, her eyes looking to the nipple that Iskana was fiddling with afterwards with jealousy. But with the increased and thorough ass-pounding making the double penetration even tighter, the harpy could do little more than suck on the nipple within her mouth between muffled moans. Her wings fell away to give more sound and not buffer the collision of the scaled lady and the drake taking her backdoor. Doll moved her hands and wings to wrap around the croc-lady's back and hiked her legs up to give Iskana more room to smush the women together. The cum leaking from the gender-changing gal's prick became more and more like a proper ejactulation, the seed worthlessly coating the cunny's insides as the lengthy and prolonged orgasm grew more intense for her.

"Mmfah~... sh-shooo~ gooooood~!"

============================

The accusation that he was evil certainly didn't sit well, the short-stack drawing confusion from the kitsune-like alien. But rather than speak, she had seemed ready to proposition him for sex and then tried to thrust her head upward. Rather than connect with his pants-covered balls, however, she'd feel the man's palm stop her.

"You try that again and I'll turn you into a personal cumdump. Clearly you're some fucking special sort of idiot if you thought you could seduce your way into my pants, short-shit."

Shoving her back and away from him down the hall somewhat, the much larger man didn't chase after her to try and hurt her. Rather, he moved a hand to his pocket and moved his right hand back behind his waist to grip and angle a plasma-pistol into view as it sat within a holster.

"See this? I was told to keep Doll and this ship safe until I was able to input the AI. You go starting trouble and I might just take one of your arms off with one shot. You're guests and third parties in all this mess... don't fucking think you're here because you're needed. We're not evil. We work for Ane. If anything, we're the reason this damned planet is peaceful enough to allow visitors like you and me."

Last edited by a moderator:

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
For a moment Pix is simply mad at the large man, both for stopping her, and thinking her headbutt was intended for sex. 

When he shoved her back she was more than prepared to try and attack again till she saw the gun.

After he explains why he's here Pix takes a moment to digest the info.

After a moment of thought she starts to think she's probably being paranoid and actually feels guilty about attacking the man.

"Shit... sorry man..."

With a guilty droop of her ears Pix begins shuffling back to the others. Seeing that they all seem to be enjoying them selves she just grabs her shorts and sits in a chair and starts thinking of plans for the job.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   Hearing Doll cum, Iskana pressed herself forward, pressing Doll and Zina into the chair as she thrusted, angling herself to press against Doll's shaft. Getting close herself, Iskana slowed, letting each thrust linger on the base of her cock. Hoping to bring Zina to climax, Iskana moved her hand that had been playing with the croc's clit, leaving only her thumb to tease it while sliding a finger in along Doll's rod, squeezing Zina's button from both sides.

Turning her head, Iskana whispered "I hope you're ready Zina, because you're about to get a nice thick load inside." Fondling the croc's breast, she tweaked the nipple, pulling and twisting it while massaging the area around it.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zina moans as her holes clamp down. "Shoot your load~" She looks over at Pix. "Look who's back~"

\

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
With a quick wave to Zina, Pix lounges into her chair. At present she's happily enjoying the warmth of her shorts and Zina's hoodie and sitting beneath a heat vent.

While she now believes that the man in the back isn't actually a bad guy, Pix still believes that it's strange to have surgery equipment.

" Hey Doll, when you finish up I need to talk to you." 

Even if Doll and her employer may not be bad, Pix still wants answers.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   Hilting herself in Zina, Iskana came, her cock erupting and painting the croc's insides with thick ropes of spunk. Grunting as she came, Iskana's hands clenched where they were fondling, pressing hard on Zina's clit and nipple, teasing them with each throb of her shaft in the croc. As her orgasm faded, she pulled out of Zina, leaving a strand of cum connecting them as she turned her head to Pix, "So what all did you see? Anything fun?"

Looking around for anything to clean herself off with, Iskana saw nothing at hand, "Hey Doll, where can I get something to clean off, since it seems like there's more to talk about?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Pix got back just in time to see the squirming harpy pumping into Zina even as Iskana pulled out. The croc could feel the load was definitely stored up, the cum from her backdoor slicking it up as Doll finally pulled away from the bigger girl. The harpy flopped back to let Zina see a slightly expanded belly, the pink trap cooing in bliss. She couldn't answer the herm and instead pointed to a cabinet near the doorway. She wearily rubbed Zina's left thigh as if she wanted to keep going, but her cock slipping free and spilling spunk out and into the floor was enough to know she was losing her male side's stamina.

"A-Answerrrr... cu-cum cum... hehehe..."

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   Walking over to the cabinet, Iskana quickly cleaned herself off before sitting down next to Pix. Relaxing under the warm air from the vent above, the drake leaned toward the smaller woman, "So what else is there on this ship? Did you find something interesting onboard?"

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Pix looks over towards Iskana with an uncertain look, still struggling trying to  figure out the reason for the things she found.

"Well... I found a weird surgery table and a gun totting fox-man. I'm hoping Doll might shed some light on what it all means."

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   "Hmmmm, that is strange, maybe the medical table is for Doll and the guard is to keep people from messing with it?" Iskana replied, stretching out to bathe more of herself in the warm air flowing from above. Now that Pix mentioned it, there were some concerns she had about this job. Reaching into her jacket laying nearby, Iskana grabbed the papers from earlier. "Maybe there's something in here?" She added as she began skimming the document for information.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zina steps away from Doll. "Ah well we might have to wait a bit for her to get her senses back." She rubs the back of her head. "Hehe my bad?" She goes over to them and sits down. "Gonna need my shirt back soon Pix" She chuckles.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Doll a cum-leaking mess and her still-present cock oozing nearby, it left the group plenty of time to go through the documents. Specifically, as Iskana went through them, she would notice that there was little to no actual information on their job. Most of the paperwork was contract information about how they had nothing to do with Ane if they were caught. But despite all of this sudden rush of insurance to remove the group from the man's affiliations, they'd hear a knock as the same fox that Pix had met walked into the doorway with his weapon holstered.

"You three really fucked Doll up, huh? Well, I can't say I blame you... I think the little harpy looks better with a dick on her. The boss had found her that way when she was just a human after all."

He was shorter than Zina by about three or four inches, but the man didn't seem like he was even slightly embarrassed by the two naked women who were actually impressively tall.

"Keep your cock-hungry shrimp away from me and I don't mind talking to you. But if you all decide to be uncivil, boss gave me permission to kill you. And I would really rather not do that after what you've done to Doll." "Gehhehehaaaa~.... shoooooo gooooooooood to use my dicky~..."

With the fuck-addled harpy squirming and moving one winged hand to finger her cum-spouting rear, it was pretty clear that their options for questions had been limited by the fact they had fucked their contractor's "woman" so thoroughly. It was either trust the Sharminid who had oddly enough come out to meet them... or hope that in the next few hours Doll would come down from her sexual satisfaction to answer their questions before they missed their window to even make a move to recover the AI. They still had the option of slipping off the ship to scout out their target, too... but if they opted for that, would their foxman still be willing to speak to them?

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
After giving the fox a brief middle finger, Pix threw Zina's hoodie back to her.

Quickly throwing her own top on, Pix looked to the other two. Hoping one of them is smarter than herself and know what to do.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
   Looking up at the man, Iskana greeted him, not really bothering to cover up as she stood.

"Nice to meet you, and I definately want to keep this civil if the alternative is being shot. I'm Iskana by the way, this is Zina, and you seem to have met Pix already." motioning to the others respectively. "So what can you tell us about this job? We got some information from Doll, but I know Pix at least has some specific questions, and I would certainly like to find out more." 

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Zina puts her hoodie back one. "Thanks Pix~" She turns to the fox. "Aye like who'd have the balls to awaken an A.I.? They be either stupid or they have a plan."

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Pix sits lounging and listening to the others.

" First. Who are we actually working for? I know most of the big Hellathor players and I don't remember Mr. Bossman.

Also, surgery shit. What's the deal with that?"