the age of your companions.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
just started a new play through and as i was reading some of the convictions with your companions and other npc i realised that a lot of them where a bit younger that what i thought.
would love to know if they have a canon aeg/age range or how old do you think they are.
for me its.
Cait 18-21
Brint/Brienne 20-25
Berwyn 18-21
Etheryn was early 20s but has to be in her mid 30s coz of her race
Arona 20-25
Quin 20s
Kyoko and Atugia 20s give or take 200 years.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Kyoko is 250-300 years minimum, as it's been that long since she was trapped, though there is a debate to be made about how she would even age in the astral plane

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
Kyoko is 250-300 years minimum, as it's been that long since she was trapped, though there is a debate to be made about how she would even age in the astral plane
the ageing is super wired kinu fully matures. have not played through her quest line in a bit but i dont think kiyoko aged much so my guess is somewhere in her 20s not including her time in the plane. i think it may have something to do with her not having a living body that can age so she just stayed the same.

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
the ageing is super wired kinu fully matures. have not played through her quest line in a bit but i dont think kiyoko aged much so my guess is somewhere in her 20s not including her time in the plane. i think it may have something to do with her not having a living body that can age so she just stayed the same.
Funny thing law in most places actually makes a distinction between biological age [how old you look] and actual age [how long you really lived] and most places consider biological age irrelevant so she would still be considered to be over 250 since she did live through it. Possibly more possibly less due to astral plane time shenanigans.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if she was over 1000 years old honestly; whenever the champ visited her, it seemed like more or less a week went by over there, so if she spent over 200 years inside the orb, using normal time, just multiply it by 7 (could be more could be less), and that's 1400 years right there.

That's fucking terrifying.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Quin is mid-20s. Can confirm.