That Nyrea bad end...

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I wish the Alpha told you her name at some point. I'm assuming the collar she puts on you has said name printed on it, "X's Beta Bitch" or something to that effect.

Sparky

Jun 12, 2016
How do you get the bad end? I've been running around the deep caves for over an hour now just rolling over for every Nyrea I come across.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'm glad you guys like it! I actually really liked the Kaska bad end too.

I wish the Alpha told you her name at some point. I'm assuming the collar she puts on you has said name printed on it, "X's Beta Bitch" or something to that effect.

She doesn't ever tell you her name, but if you look at the descriptions of the rooms she takes you through you'll probably be able to figure out who she is at the end, assuming you've travelled through the palace before.

Or look at her new bust during the bad end scene.

How do you get the bad end? I've been running around the deep caves for over an hour now just rolling over for every Nyrea I come across.

Lose to the Alpha like 5 times (you may have to birth eggs somewhere in there). The 'loss counter' doesn't increase if she can't lay eggs in you.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
I'm glad you guys like it! I actually really liked the Kaska bad end too.

She doesn't ever tell you her name, but if you look at the descriptions of the rooms she takes you through you'll probably be able to figure out who she is at the end, assuming you've travelled through the palace before.

Or look at her new bust during the bad end scene.

Lose to the Alpha like 5 times (you may have to birth eggs somewhere in there). The 'loss counter' doesn't increase if she can't lay eggs in you.

Is she one of Taivra's non pussy kids?