That new dzaan

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Personally I haven’t played around with her much so I’m not %100 sure but I’m pretty sure she had pregnancy content. It’s possible one of you is pregnant? Or it could just be a bug

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Then I think it’s a bug, because when I saw her, and went up to the nursery she was there too, I haven’t even talked to her yet

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Shes not in the nursery but in the elevator that goes up to the nursery right? Also Jasvalla can't get pregnant since she ain't interested in cock or shed rather her betas had vaginas. Champ can get pregnant but I dont think there's any nursery scenes for Jasvalla though.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Was this before you officially met her? I don't think it's a bug, more that she's in the elevator when your in the nursery.. but I could be wrong.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
1st time I saw her and didn’t know who she was, I saved then talked to her, then reloaded, went to the nursery and she was up there

Soulsbane

Aug 24, 2018
to put a pin in this that is jas's intial meeting and you can do the meeting in the hanger, residential deck, and nursery elevator tiles. once you do her intial meeting she should disappear and become a combat encounter on the furthest planet you've reached with the exception of dhaal. the question is are you seeing her on the elevator tile after her first meeting going forword with no reloads? if so please post a screen capture

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
post some sort of evidence then so people can tell the actual issue, this isn't helpful

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
A screencap and/or save file would be helpful. To upload your save, "save to file" instead of saving the game in-client, then attach the resulting file to a post here.

Soulsbane

Aug 24, 2018
please do take note of the time difference between screen captures. i think it's safe to say this is a none issue i've tested this on both public and backer builds and it seems like jas is functioning as intended right down to the bad end for her. it could be just an oversight doing the meeting the nursery or res deck but more then likey it may have just been easier for the dev team code for the three floors since the player just gets spit onto the merchant deck no matter which floor the meeting is done on. Also fun fact jas can knock up the pc i.e see last screen cap

Attachments

• res deck.png
    res deck.png
    244 KB · Views: 20
  • res deck after meeting jas.png
    res deck after meeting jas.png
    236.1 KB · Views: 15
  • nursery.png
    nursery.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 16
  • nursery after meeting jas.png
    nursery after meeting jas.png
    218.6 KB · Views: 14
  • jas on zheng shi.png
    jas on zheng shi.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 14
  • meeting jas at her apartment.png
    meeting jas at her apartment.png
    390.4 KB · Views: 20
  • bad end.png
    bad end.png
    408.7 KB · Views: 24
  • also jas can knock  up pcs.png
    also jas can knock up pcs.png
    267.3 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
That’s exactly how it is

Also, while we are on the subject of jas, do you know if there’s conflict between jas and ardia?

Soulsbane

Aug 24, 2018
That’s exactly how it is

Also, while we are on the subject of jas, do you know if there’s conflict between jas and ardia?
this topic came up either in the forums or the blog and i think one of the devs did respond to it. I sadly don't remember what was totally said on the subject but i believe im correct that they have no intention of having conflict between either one, If you read the dzaan codex page it;s pretty clear that theres only so many alpha dzaan born for every couple of dozens of betas. So with the way their addictive cum functions from lore and a prior bad end with kaska addicted betas don't tend to do very well seperated from the source for long periods of time.

Soulsbane

Aug 24, 2018
But in my own general feeling on that topic ardia's such a sweet heart that i feel like the idea of jas doing anything to her (also considering how aggresive and fit jas is) would actively make me not want to engage with jas at all so she'd stay in that elevator tile forever. But since there seems to be a 99.99% chance of zero conflict between the two im fine with how they are kept apart

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I mean would ardia comment that your addicted to another dzaan and be sad about it and jas commenting on the same thing

because I remember will said that if your addicted to ardia then that addiction would carry over to Leila somehow and be locked out from some of her scenes

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I mean would ardia comment that your addicted to another dzaan and be sad about it and jas commenting on the same thing

because I remember will said that if your addicted to ardia then that addiction would carry over to Leila somehow and be locked out from some of her scenes
Aww that be a shame.. is Leila the one tied to Bianca? Or the recruitable bunny?

Soulsbane

Aug 24, 2018
the milk theif? i don't know it's been a long while since i looked in wills forum page but to that end i don't think it would even matter to her beside a dialouge blurb about just knowing who to go to keep your pc active and producing milk. The addictive factor for the dzaan race is largely in their semen and only works on direct ingestion theres no by proxy effect and i don't see how it can feasibly alter anything besides the brain. You would have have to ask will for more details on how it would affect leila (milk theif) directly.

as for ardia and jas themselves as it stands right now i believe jas has a blurb/comment to that effect in dialouge but its pretty buried if its there, however jas really doesn't care her motivations are purely makeing pcs her beta. its maybe the case where there might be a small window where one can break you off from the other because if your not to far into either ones addiction in the game at present if you just spam sleep there effects do wear off. End of the day its just a choice which one you prefer ardia's not going to force it on you and she still takes it in stride if you cure yourself of her at max dom level and still retains a large chunk of it going foreword, jas purely considers pcs her beta takes you inheiritence and purely wants you pumping out babies. she even puts a stop to your cousin whos the more direct threat to it and from her bad end gives your cousin the really short end of the stick

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
So jas wouldn’t care if your addicted to ardia, but ardia would care if your addicted to jas?

oh and Leila is the recruitable one

Last edited: