That guy, uh, WhatsHisName, SoAndSo? Yeah, him.

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by SoAndSo, Aug 30, 2017.

1. SoAndSo

SoAndSo Well-Known Member
    Creator

I am yet another writer person who does things and other people did a thread like this so I was like ok and now here we are all threaded up and hurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~

In terms of what I write? Mostly whatever grabs me at the right time. Currently, I am on a short break from bulk writing to focus on RL things so anything 'new' new won't be around for a while. (kinda sux but I want to avoid burning out, I can feel it coming)

Anyway, things that have made it into the game:

Mirrin, the qilin trainer on New Texas.

The Entite, which is a shop that sells cool shit and hides a bunch of tentacles. Also comes with 3 new items: Wiff-O-Wisp (space LSD), Capraphorm (goat TF) and Illumorpheme (moth TF).

Jesse, BDSM tinged prudey buttslut shemale. (FINALLY)

things that are in the 'to-be-coded' pile:

Akane, Yakuza stuff, all finished up and in the limbo of the Fen review pile. Quest, bdsm kink, some romantic stuff, big boss to fight, some kickass gear to get. Just don't go to the thread in the subs forum... :(

works in progress:

Mirrin Expansion, which includes NPC preg, PC preg, more dirty double donger sex, and maybe a special surprise at the end if I ever finish it.

Sascha, anthro dog-trap sugar-baby thing who is actually like, totes posh and fancy but also likes it up the butt. You get to go on dates! Then pound him into the pillows. woof

Rayleh, my first commission, think of it as a very oddly specific extension of The Entite, also leads to what is currently written as the most powerful armour in the game. (that is v likely to change when it gets reviewed) on ice forever p much, soz

So yeah, go crazy and talk about anything ya wanna say relating to all of whatever that up above all is.

#1 SoAndSo, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  2. Medge

Medge Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the purple. I liked the Mirrin content. She doesn't leave the player with the feeling of a one dimensional character.

SoAndSo likes this.
  3. Primename

Primename Well-Known Member

As an enjoyer of all things having to do with muscle chicks, you get a big support thumbs up from me! Keep up the good work!

J-Hope Trash and SoAndSo like this.
  4. noobsaleh

noobsaleh Captain Shitpost

Rayleh is best content, tho.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Zat

Zat Well-Known Member

Love the progress on Rayleh.

6. Freed85

Freed85 Well-Known Member

I love Mirrin's content, get to build up some stats and have some fun afterwards. Can't wait for her expansion!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    valkyr42 likes this.
  7. Galgano

Galgano Well-Known Member

What's the difference between a trap and a shemale? The way I understand it (which could be wrong) is that a shemale is more clearly a masculine character with both male and female genitalia while a trap is more of a feminine character with male parts, oftentimes without female parts accompanying them. Of course I could be completely wrong, in which case please correct my misconception.

8. SoAndSo

Creator

A shemale is a female identifying person who was either born male and transitioned or has exclusively male genitalia (the latter in Jesses case).

Having two sets would make said person a hermaphrodite.

A trap is a full male with exclusively male genitalia who just looks/acts really feminine.

Emerald likes this.
  9. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

Wut?

That's a herm, a MALEherm at that. Shemales are not masculine at all.

Shemales are females with dicks. Lots of characters in that catagory are even MtF transgender (Like Kaede for ex. who is basically that and is called a shemale), most of the time they have boobs, but the jist of it is that it's a female-identifying person with a penis and no vag.

Traps are femboys cranked to 11. They're basically boys that dress and/or act like girls to the point you could mistake them as one (Hence the term 'trap', hell I know I've fallen for some, though that isn't to say I was disappointed.), but they aren't girls, they're still full guys. They just look very feminine in appearance, but trappy boys don't actually try to actually BE girls. Think Liamme if you want a good example of a trap.

So yeh, you are very very wrong. :p

#9 Emerald, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    Kesil likes this.
  10. Krynh

Krynh Well-Known Member

Where is the shop located?

11. SoAndSo

Creator

Between 11 AM and 11 PM in Gildenmere, opposite Xanthes.

Krynh likes this.
  12. Galgano

Galgano Well-Known Member

Thanks for the clarification. I blame misleading tags on comics/doujins/artworks that I've seen throughout the internets.

13. Violent_Peace

Violent_Peace Well-Known Member

To be completely honest, I thought Mirrin was like some gangster or something that was working for the void when I first met her on N.T and thought her modeling was like a cover or something till the whole bikini incident happened and I was taken into the Dragon's lair. I didn't come back the same.

14. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

Not going to lie... The Entite freaked me out a little.

15. Ethereal Dragon

Ethereal Dragon Well-Known Member

Mission successful :p lol

16. XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure when he said "female genitalia", he was referring to breasts.

17. Krynh

Krynh Well-Known Member

Surely he knows that breasts aren't genitalia

18. XBoxMaster131

Actually, they are. Google it.

19. Krynh

Krynh Well-Known Member

Just did, nothing says that they are. Just that breasts are secondary sexual characteristics

Cunt or dick nipples or on the other hand.

20. SoAndSo

Creator

Pooling some images together seeing as Mirrin's main bust just got in. Noodz coming eventually. All art by the best boi, JayEcho

[​IMG]

Seer WIP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. EmperorG

EmperorG Well-Known Member

You know that's a better robe for the Seer than the one I imagined in my head, props to Jay for his taste in wardrobe.

22. XBoxMaster131

I imagined just a simple purple dress with a lot of cleavage showing. Like a slutty witch costume.

23. SoAndSo

Creator

Forgot mah Mons commish for Jesse!

[​IMG]

ShySquare and Freed85 like this.
  24. SoAndSo

Creator

Been a while, here's some beautiful, amazing art by @Emerald of Sascha and her OC Avery as two sassy bois bein' sassy.

[​IMG]

25. Gammerick

Gammerick Well-Known Member

Didn't you mention a Yoga cowgirl that acts dominant that secretly likes to be dominated? I swear someone here did.

26. SoAndSo

Creator

Dunno friend, not one of my characters.

27. noobsaleh

noobsaleh Captain Shitpost

That was Altair.

28. SoAndSo

Creator

Google docs bug got fixed, everything should be back to normal.

should be

29. XBoxMaster131

Sounds interersting. What happened to them?

30. Gammerick

Gammerick Well-Known Member