That guy, uh, WhatsAName, SoAndSo? Yeah, them.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I am yet another writer person who does things and other people did a thread like this so I was like ok and now here we are all threaded up and hurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~

In terms of what I write? Mostly whatever grabs me at the right time. Currently, I am on a short break from bulk writing to focus on RL things so anything 'new' new won't be around for a while. (kinda sux but I want to avoid burning out, I can feel it coming)

Anyway, things that have made it into the game:

Mirrin, the qilin trainer on New Texas. Mirrin Expansion, which includes NPC preg, PC preg, more dirty double donger sex, and maybe a special surprise at the end if I ever finish it.

The Entite, which is a shop that sells cool shit and hides a bunch of tentacles. Also comes with 3 new items: Wiff-O-Wisp (space LSD), Capraphorm (goat TF) and Illumorpheme (moth TF).

Jesse, BDSM tinged prudey buttslut shemale. (FINALLY)

Akane, Yakuza stuff, yakuza boss with the *current* top tier weapons in the game. Super BDSM with pain and submission focus.

Overseer Maike, slaver boss on Zheng Shi. Part of the main quest, also v angery.

things that are in the 'to-be-coded' pile:

works in progress:

Maike & Tivf, two bugs in a bed. Mostly polyamourous three ways.

Sascha, anthro dog-trap sugar-baby thing who is actually like, totes posh and fancy but also likes it up the butt. You get to go on dates! Then pound him into the pillows. woof

Rayleh, my first commission, think of it as a very oddly specific extension of The Entite, also leads to what is currently written as the most powerful armour in the game. (that is v likely to change when it gets reviewed) on ice forever p much, soz

So yeah, go crazy and talk about anything ya wanna say relating to all of whatever that up above all is.

Last edited:

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
Congratulations on the purple. I liked the Mirrin content. She doesn't leave the player with the feeling of a one dimensional character.

Reactions: 4rm4ld0 and SoAndSo

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Rayleh is best content, tho.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I love Mirrin's content, get to build up some stats and have some fun afterwards. Can't wait for her expansion!

Reactions: valkyr42

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
What's the difference between a trap and a shemale? The way I understand it (which could be wrong) is that a shemale is more clearly a masculine character with both male and female genitalia while a trap is more of a feminine character with male parts, oftentimes without female parts accompanying them. Of course I could be completely wrong, in which case please correct my misconception.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
What's the difference between a trap and a shemale? The way I understand it (which could be wrong) is that a shemale is more clearly a masculine character with both male and female genitalia while a trap is more of a feminine character with male parts, oftentimes without female parts accompanying them. Of course I could be completely wrong, in which case please correct my misconception.

A shemale is a female identifying person who was either born male and transitioned or has exclusively male genitalia (the latter in Jesses case).

Having two sets would make said person a hermaphrodite.

A trap is a full male with exclusively male genitalia who just looks/acts really feminine.

Reactions: Emerald

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
The way I understand it (which could be wrong) is that a shemale is more clearly a masculine character with both male and female genitalia
Wut?

That's a herm, a MALEherm at that. Shemales are not masculine at all.

Shemales are females with dicks. Lots of characters in that catagory are even MtF transgender (Like Kaede for ex. who is basically that and is called a shemale), most of the time they have boobs, but the jist of it is that it's a female-identifying person with a penis and no vag.

Traps are femboys cranked to 11. They're basically boys that dress and/or act like girls to the point you could mistake them as one (Hence the term 'trap', hell I know I've fallen for some, though that isn't to say I was disappointed.), but they aren't girls, they're still full guys. They just look very feminine in appearance, but trappy boys don't actually try to actually BE girls. Think Liamme if you want a good example of a trap.

So yeh, you are very very wrong. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Thanks for the clarification. I blame misleading tags on comics/doujins/artworks that I've seen throughout the internets.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
To be completely honest, I thought Mirrin was like some gangster or something that was working for the void when I first met her on N.T and thought her modeling was like a cover or something till the whole bikini incident happened and I was taken into the Dragon's lair. I didn't come back the same.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Not going to lie... The Entite freaked me out a little.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
You know that's a better robe for the Seer than the one I imagined in my head, props to Jay for his taste in wardrobe.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I imagined just a simple purple dress with a lot of cleavage showing. Like a slutty witch costume.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Didn't you mention a Yoga cowgirl that acts dominant that secretly likes to be dominated? I swear someone here did.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That was Altair.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Google docs bug got fixed, everything should be back to normal.

should be