Thank You. <3

LastGreenHorn

Aug 11, 2018
Hello,

I just wanted to thank you and everyone who is making and helping on "Corruption of Champions 2".
The first one was my very first "Text Based RPG" and I played it for many hours. I played it more the Skyrim and Witcher 3 combined... I made this account just to thank you all for it... I played "Trials in Tainted Space" off and on, but it hasn't hooked me like CoC did... (I think it has to do with every girl in it I liked had a penis.)... Not hating just not into it... but maybe it's changed as I have not played it in a very long time.... I'm getting off track...

I was just so happy to see CoC2 at fenoxo that I had to thank you and everyone for making it happen... I don't think I can be of any help in the project... but I can't hold back how happy I am that I get to jump back into this RPG again... I will be fallow this game very closely. :D

Thank you again.. <3
and sorry for posting a none helping thread. ^^;

Last edited:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Thank you again.. <3
and sorry for posting a none helping thread. ^^;
You made an account, and posted a thread, just to tell the people who work hard at this how much you love their games and how much time you've spent playing them, and to thank them.

Trust me, this is the sort of thing that everyone who makes these games and everyone who contributes to these games loves to hear. This is absolutely a helping thread. :D