TF My humps

asidsaoi

Jun 13, 2017
Well, this is my first serious work. I started with something small maybe, I would like to create one character based on this race in the future when I improve my abilities.

In Coc alze the eyebrow to see in the desert area not have a race in particular and since it was rumored in Discord that there could be a desert area, i encourage me to write.

Melmedarys
Due to the characteristics of a certain animal, I thought it would have great potential for hyper-endowments

Codex: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ElpgfahoZxwl3xHa6i0gzTI_6STUbF2wAFbcX5ZkUYI/edit?usp=sharing (currently correcting)

TF: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mzVfs09c2ihTfJRVj5SvDwPJrQePpi5NeXDAP2J2cN8/edit?usp=sharing (unfinished)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
General rule of thumb is the codex doesn't come before the TF/a character of it. As for the TF, it needs some serious break-up/formatting work. Codex too, TBQH. The reason your Outline is fucked up is because of your formatting. Also, you need a table of contents.

Honestly though, it seems like you might be writing a tad bit too early -- a lot of this stuff feels questionable and the codex is arguably even lighter/thinner than it should be for an entire race.

asidsaoi

Jun 13, 2017
General rule of thumb is the codex doesn't come before the TF/a character of it. As for the TF, it needs some serious break-up/formatting work. Codex too, TBQH. The reason your Outline is fucked up is because of your formatting. Also, you need a table of contents.

Honestly though, it seems like you might be writing a tad bit too early -- a lot of this stuff feels questionable and the codex is arguably even lighter/thinner than it should be for an entire race.
It is already, a beginning as a general idea that is why they are marked as unfinished and also is not something that I hope to get the in a short time since I have to change format but in terms of spelling ... how was it?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'd be more worried about the punctuation and basic-ness of the whole thing. And getting it on the proper format that TFs use. I might be wrong but I'm fairly certain there are other TFs around to give you a better idea. As is, the TF seems like it'd be too small and niche to be good -- particularly before mentioning the shallowness of it -- while you also don't seem to have much of an idea beyond the TF. Focus on the TF first and then worry about a codex -- you need the race to be appealing/doable before you can flesh it out.

asidsaoi

Jun 13, 2017
I'd be more worried about the punctuation and basic-ness of the whole thing. And getting it on the proper format that TFs use. I might be wrong but I'm fairly certain there are other TFs around to give you a better idea. As is, the TF seems like it'd be too small and niche to be good -- particularly before mentioning the shallowness of it -- while you also don't seem to have much of an idea beyond the TF. Focus on the TF first and then worry about a codex -- you need the race to be appealing/doable before you can flesh it out.
OK, The first thing I did was to look at the TF harpy gold egg to have any reference as TF but the Codex, as I did not see any I did not know if there were any guidelines to follow.