TF Lotion

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
This idea sprung up after a load of shameful save spamming to get my Steele to be the perfect hybrid of Vanae and Kerokoras, a ship installed machine that takes any TF able item you can find and turns it into a microsurgeon reactive lotion that you smear on any place of your body and have the desired effect you the body part you'd like to change. In exchange for having the possibility of more than one random transformation per use you get a one transformation target able item that makes you think of save spamming transformations as nothing but a distant memory.

This will likely never leave the ideas page but I just thought that I'd share it, feel free to ridicule if someone else has brought up something similar.

Reactions: Bab

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think there was few or more than few times earlier menationed. Well as long you mean to give players option to pick what TF effect we can get for our PC's. So...yeah I expecting other replies than mine may npt be so civil ^^

In case idea lift of the ground (really lowly probability) you may ends up been the one who need write for it.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I think there was few or more than few times earlier menationed. Well as long you mean to give players option to pick what TF effect we can get for our PC's. So...yeah I expecting other replies than mine may npt be so civil ^^

In case idea lift of the ground (really lowly probability) you may ends up been the one who need write for it.
I suspected as much, but yeah the Idea was that the resulting item allows you to choose where you want to apply it(legs, arms. etc.). Kinda like GroPlus from CoC.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It may still be quite close to making all TF items non randomn anymore as with picking body part we know what would be the effect and this is not what devs may want to see. Plus even if their agree (really unlikely) it may be put behing titanic amounts of credits needed for each portion to justify targeted TF effect.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
It may still be quite close to making all TF items non randomn anymore as with picking body part we know what would be the effect and this is not what devs may want to see. Plus even if their agree (really unlikely) it may be put behing titanic amounts of credits needed for each portion to justify targeted TF effect.
It could be slipped into the lore of TiTS like they've mentioned so many times before how gene mods that are specifically targeted to do a specific thing take a long time to produce on account of each individual's genetic structure being different and the amount of time and labor needed to make such an item makes it enormously expensive.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I dunno why, but the thread title made me think this was a pitch for a TF that adds the "Lubricated" flag to skin/cocks.
Speaking from experience, or do you like them lubed shafts?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Except without being goo, yeah.
Planning on incorporating it into your tentacle suit? Then again it could just be a perk that allows cocks of all sizes fit into any hole, letting the scene then default to the biggest cocked scene available.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
TFs are not coded in a way that is particularly compatible with this. If they drew from a stock list of transformative text then it might be possible, but making that kind of change now would be outrageously time-consuming and bug-inducing.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Then again it could just be a perk that allows cocks of all sizes fit into any hole, letting the scene then default to the biggest cocked scene available.
Well, you could have the item give cocks the "lubericated" flag the same way Bumpy Road and Knot-a-problem give you the "nubby" and "knotted" flags respectively. Though, that doesn't make your cock fit all holes but reduces its effective volume by 25% while still leaving the physical volume of the cock untouched for checks within the scene.

Reactions: Lord Lodestar

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yarr more cock flags. Well looks like Couch put it in right words why making lcaly affecting TF effects will be quite titanic job.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
In the vein of a Lotion TF, what about something that focuses on the PC's skin? Like, the TF's designed to remove skin flags, such as Scales, Fur, Chitin, etc. Couple that with a few color selections (White, Tan, Brown, Random, etc). First dose simply strips flags, second applies the Smooth flag? Or maybe it gives you something like an Oiled flag, so that you're shiny? Might boost sex appeal by 1 or something.

Reactions: Lord Lodestar

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm yeah a TF that would be few connected effects about PC skin may be good thing. I mean if there is demand there will be stuff made to fill the need ^^

Last edited:

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
This idea sprung up after a load of shameful save spamming to get my Steele to be the perfect hybrid of Vanae and Kerokoras, a ship installed machine that takes any TF able item you can find and turns it into a microsurgeon reactive lotion that you smear on any place of your body and have the desired effect you the body part you'd like to change. In exchange for having the possibility of more than one random transformation per use you get a one transformation target able item that makes you think of save spamming transformations as nothing but a distant memory.

This will likely never leave the ideas page but I just thought that I'd share it, feel free to ridicule if someone else has brought up something similar.

That'd be stupid complicated to code, unless there's an organized TF progression system.

Edit: Couch beat me to it, but the point still stands. Scenes at the moment are custom coded and don't adhere to any guidelines such a machine could build off of.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Yeah... didn't expect much from it anyway, good to see how people responded to your ideas before doing anything you might regret undertaking. Might've become bigger in file size eventually than even the Ben/Bess file if anyone really tried to have a crack at it, back to save spamming.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah... didn't expect much from it anyway, good to see how people responded to your ideas before doing anything you might regret undertaking. Might've become bigger in file size eventually than even the Ben/Bess file if anyone really tried to have a crack at it, back to save spamming.
So, no lotion TF?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
50/50 chance it will be in the end as Owens said... but would then OP work on it or someone else... that still uncertain.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
If no one's going to take the opportunity to create a Lube Lotion TF, I might throw it in the long list of projects I wanna put out.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That'd be stupid complicated to code, unless there's an organized TF progression system.

Edit: Couch beat me to it, but the point still stands. Scenes at the moment are custom coded and don't adhere to any guidelines such a machine could build off of.
Fun fact: I did such a system for LD mod. It is lazy and ugly, though. But it's more about writing rather than coding.

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
Fun fact: I did such a system for LD mod. It is lazy and ugly, though. But it's more about writing rather than coding.
The issue being support. If you introduce a feature like that, either you're going to need an automated system in place to catalog transformations, or you're going to have to do it all by hand.

No way the Fen Crew would be up for that.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The issue being support. If you introduce a feature like that, either you're going to need an automated system in place to catalog transformations, or you're going to have to do it all by hand.

No way the Fen Crew would be up for that.
It's not a problem. The problem is - you need a good-looking generic scene for a TF. Basically, it is one scene for every bodypart of every race. Or just follow FoE style with flavorless autogenerated text. But TF flavor is a big part of TiTS, so it is a bad move. And yes, it's exactly what I've done, obviously.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
If people are interested, I threw something together quickly. It basically strips fur/scales/etc, and has a chance to change skin color. If anyone has any suggestions for it, I'd love to hear them. Link Here, and I'll also pop it into Submissions under WIP

Reactions: Bab