TF in TiTS?

Lurker

Sep 25, 2015
I enjoyed playing CoC mostly for the transformation content (and in particular expansion/growth and TG). Some of my favourite scenes were the Shouldra ones due to focus on that theme.

I haven't tried TiTS yet, but before I do, could anyone tell me if it is as transformation-rich as CoC?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Involuntary TF is limited in TiTS, and relegated to only a few places. Those are also gated behind obvious choices the player has to make in the first place.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
What about involuntary TF?
Not many atm, outside of Bad Ends, since TiTS seems to going in a slightly different direction. AFAIK, you get bigger balls or juicier pussies from Vanae loss scenes.

But the strictest example would be the Bothrioc in the Deep Caves of Myrellion. Losing to them gets your character egg-pregged, and during that pregnancy they are subjected to physical and mental changes.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
AFAIK, you get bigger balls or juicier pussies from Vanae loss scenes.
The same happens in the titfuck and squirtnjerk scenes, which are options when you win. I think those are the only transformations that happen if you win.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
In TiTS it's more about character customization than actually appealing heavily to transformation fetishes. The items do have transformation descriptions and everything but it sounds like you're more interested in content that changes the character in more extreme ways/on more than an aesthetic level. In TiTS transformation is basically fashion.

There's -some- content that'd appeal to you but not a whole ton of it.

Lurker

Sep 25, 2015
it sounds like you're more interested in content that changes the character in more extreme ways/on more than an aesthetic level.

Actually, my TF tastes are not extreme, when I played CoC I even tried to keep my character as human as possible.

That said, even TF-heavy games like CoC usually separate the TF episodes and the sexual scenes. One of the exceptions -- and something that I found very appealing -- were some of the Shouldra scenes, in which the transformations were the sexual element.

Do you know of any other games where such synergy can be found?

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Actually, my TF tastes are not extreme, when I played CoC I even tried to keep my character as human as possible.

That said, even TF-heavy games like CoC usually separate the TF episodes and the sexual scenes. One of the exceptions -- and something that I found very appealing -- were some of the Shouldra scenes, in which the transformations were the sexual element.

Do you know of any other games where such synergy can be found?
You should consider taking a look at tfgamessite.com if you don't mind a very heavy slant towards m2f.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
Not many atm, outside of Bad Ends, since TiTS seems to going in a slightly different direction. AFAIK, you get bigger balls or juicier pussies from Vanae loss scenes.

But the strictest example would be the Bothrioc in the Deep Caves of Myrellion. Losing to them gets your character egg-pregged, and during that pregnancy they are subjected to physical and mental changes.

There is also the Poe A. event, that always results in some permanent transformations once you start it.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
There is also the Poe A. event, that always results in some permanent transformations once you start it.
Good point, though I'm not sure how much of that content can really appeal to the hardcore involuntary transformations crowd. Still, it's the second closest thing they get.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Good point, though I'm not sure how much of that content can really appeal to the hardcore involuntary transformations crowd. Still, it's the second closest thing they get.

There's also that certain encounter with a certain doctor who shall not be named as well. The transforms pretty significant from them as well as far as potentially unwanted TFs.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
It's signposted like crazy, tho, so...
Yeah, to be fair, it is... Only main problem that would be is for the roleplayers in that instance or one that might speed through reading text but that's another issue. XD

Lurker

Sep 25, 2015
You should consider taking a look at tfgamessite.com if you don't mind a very heavy slant towards m2f.

I have played some of those games, but most (if not all) of them are very linear and don't have the depth on CoC or even Nimin.

Also, a lot of them seem to equate "involuntary" with "unwanted", whereas I use it in the sense that the transformations are not controlled by the character (although they may be welcomed by him).
I'm fine with M2F, but try to avoid the ones that combine it with F/M sex scenes. Though there are several games on that site that feature nice F/F content.

Thanks!

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016

I was talking more along those Shouldra type lines. Probably not so X-TREEEME when compared to some of the truly depraved stuff you might find out there but more contextually extreme stacked up next to "you grow cat ears and they're totes adorbs" which is the flavor for 90% of this game's material. The mission statement in TiTS, with a few exceptions, is to give the player control over (or at least a way to avoid) their PC character's body.

Lurker

Sep 25, 2015
So the answer seems to be, "TiTS targets a different demographic".

Thank you for your comments!