Tetsuya

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Glad you like him. Is there anything in particular that draws you in about him?

karmaven

May 3, 2022
I really like how much of a romantic he is! Also, as someone who prefers to have bottom male MCs, it's kinda hard to find a pretty boy character who can also top, which is something I understand, as most people who play more lewd games aren't really into the same things as me. Of course, him being a kitsune really seals the deal for me! I really enjoyed his interactions as well and I can't wait to see more of him!

Kurameda

Feb 22, 2023
Had to make an account after lurking for a year or so just to say how much I love him. HIs entire character is extremely sweet but I do wish there were more interactions with other children other than Setsuna (like if the Champion has other children with Kiyoko). Not that I don't love her as well, it's just that maybe the other newborns also want a bit of love. Let me love ALL my kitsune children, dammit. Also, the way he is such a good dad? I found him asleep with two of our kids in his arms.

ABlankMask

Jan 23, 2018
Indiana, USA
He's romantic and caring and by GOD the random dad moments. Its nice to see a more fluff-oriented romance in the middle such a fetish-laden game, so he's a nice break from the wild stuff of the Frost Marches. I hope you someday do more content for him, cus what you've done for him is so adorable and homely, and i think that's what's drawn a lot of people to his character (aside from obviously being a pretty kitsune boy).

I also like that there's a sense of family that many pairs dont have. You're so detached from Kinu after you free her and her mother that there's no longer a feeling of family there. And a lot of other pairings have you leave the kids with Gywen, or they go with their parent to never be seen again. Being able to interact with Setsuna and the game constantly acknowledging you have kids with Tetsuya.... Its such a nice feeling.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Being able to interact with Setsuna and the game constantly acknowledging you have kids with Tetsuya.... Its such a nice feeling.
Of course. They are your kits, after all. You made em and there is that maternal bond between parent and child. When I began Tetsuya's doc, I went into it with the mindset of making a kitsune love interest for a more male-favoring audience. There was a drought for male foxes you could love up, and even less that can put a kitsune child in you. I sought to rectify that problem.

I do plan for down the line to include more interactions with the kits as a whole. One such idea is sitting down and having all of your children either crawling on top of you or resting their soft lil heads against you as they snooze.

Last edited:

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
I also like that there's a sense of family that many pairs dont have. You're so detached from Kinu after you free her and her mother that there's no longer a feeling of family there. And a lot of other pairings have you leave the kids with Gywen, or they go with their parent to never be seen again. Being able to interact with Setsuna and the game constantly acknowledging you have kids with Tetsuya.... Its such a nice feeling.
Agreed! It’s wonderful to have even that basic semblance of early parenthood in-game, rather than have your child either be nothing but a number, or simply setting off upon their own adventure. I’m already very excited to see how any of those elements may get expanded upon, but what’s already here is just fantastic!

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
He's romantic and caring and by GOD the random dad moments. Its nice to see a more fluff-oriented romance in the middle such a fetish-laden game, so he's a nice break from the wild stuff of the Frost Marches. I hope you someday do more content for him, cus what you've done for him is so adorable and homely, and i think that's what's drawn a lot of people to his character (aside from obviously being a pretty kitsune boy).

Pretty much this, it's the fluffy moments and family oriented moments that really stick out and world building that really stay with me for the game while having the others there as well.
I hope that as Kinu quests continues that your relationship with your fox family changes for the better.

Of course. They are your kits, after all. You made em and there is that maternal bond between parent and child. When I began Tetsuya's doc, I went into it with the mindset of making a kitsune love interest for a more male-favoring audience. There was a drought for male foxes you could love up, and even less that can put a kitsune child in you. I sought to rectify that problem.

I do plan for down the line to include more interactions with the kits as a whole. One such idea is sitting down and having all of your children either crawling on top of you or resting their soft lil heads against you as they snooze.
Awesome. I am really looking forward to see how it all develops and comes together.

Reactions: Jstar

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Imagine having 16+ kits and getting swallowed by the floofy tide of children as you open the door to your home.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Imagine having 16+ kits and getting swallowed by the floofy tide of children as you open the door to your home.
Now imagine if both your 16+ kits with Tetsuya and the 32+ kits with Kiyoko swarm you

• Wow
Reactions: Jstar

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
…but why would you do that?
Tragically there are some people who are afflicted by the terrible condition known as number gremlining. Legend speaks of a madman who has tens of thousands of kits with Kiyoko.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
Tragically there are some people who are afflicted by the terrible condition known as number gremlining. Legend speaks of a madman who has tens of thousands of kits with Kiyoko.
While I’m already keenly aware of my husband’s antics, I had him pegged as the sort to serve as a cautionary tale moreso than any sort of trailblazer.
Nothing for it though; I suppose people do as they will.

Dul1ahan

Aug 6, 2019
As a lesbian who's champs are always futa i have to say i absolutely love him. Everything about him is wonderfully written that he's romantic caring and has soft fluff oriented scenes is a nice break from all the fetish stuff. Plus the sense of family you get from him and the kids is so wholesome and needed especially compared to others like kiyoko where it just feels hollow. If he had a option to become a woman then he'd definitely be one of my top two favorites characters beside Brienne. But my main point still stands he's a fantastic character all his content is 10/10 and im very happy for the people who have been wanting content like him and i hope they get more down the line.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well as someone who played as a guy without ability to give Tetty kids, I enjoyed him.

It was kind of awkward going to his content at first: the way it was laying it on thick how he would make a good father. Nothing wrong with that, did not really impact my opinion for the worse. But it did give me a hearty laugh at the end of his introduction: after he exclaimed his dream about wanting to start a family, desire for sex for purpose of procreation, so for me to gain option to woo him with prospect of gay sex was to funny not to pick -- like offering a hardcore drunk a glass of water.

His confession did come to quickly, or so it seems. Objectivly, it takes about as long as rest of our cast. But him being described as romantic, someone that was looking for a soulmate, makes the few events leading up to the grand reveal feel like they are missing few scenes in-between.

Having said that, I liked the end result of the build up. Cheesy like cheese, but it was nice hearing Tetty, a guy, open up himself to champ and just unabashedly show their appreciation/love for the champ. It felt good. And the walk back to the colony was so sweet, especially when champion acted protective over the prince charming.

His sex scenes are good. I like how enamored he was over us, and the fact that he plays/ frots with our dick (aknowledges it) gave me hope for whatever comes next.

So yes, I liked him. Now, of course I was missing a lot of content and romantic interactions -- there is barely anything different compared to being his lover and just friend if you play as dick champ/are not giving him tiny gremlins (besides sex scenes). So I hope whenever that update comes out, it gives few romantic interaction not involving babies.

Reactions: Kesil

Honeysweet

Jun 30, 2021
Making a genuine emotional connection with him, not just mindless fucking - him being there for you through pregnancy and birth, being a loving partner -

I just wish there were a few more pregnancy sex/interaction options, like him helping the PC with being overloaded with milk, maybe giving them a nice massage to help with the weight they carry and the soreness that might come from it, some pregnant belly/body worship, stuff like that - and maybe just being able to go have tea with him, to play with him and your daughter (and other kits). Also I'd like if the PC could carry more than one kit at a time with him, maybe up to three or four and have him commenting on it and praising them for being able to carry such strong, healthy kits, things like that.

Why yes I do like pregnancy content, how did you know?

Honeysweet

Jun 30, 2021

Isn't he the only one that female PCs can have kits with?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Making a genuine emotional connection with him, not just mindless fucking - him being there for you through pregnancy and birth, being a loving partner -

I just wish there were a few more pregnancy sex/interaction options, like him helping the PC with being overloaded with milk, maybe giving them a nice massage to help with the weight they carry and the soreness that might come from it, some pregnant belly/body worship, stuff like that - and maybe just being able to go have tea with him, to play with him and your daughter (and other kits). Also I'd like if the PC could carry more than one kit at a time with him, maybe up to three or four and have him commenting on it and praising them for being able to carry such strong, healthy kits, things like that.

Why yes I do like pregnancy content, how did you know?
Then you're going to be happy with what I have planned for him, since pretty much all of that was planned. I did also consider a possibility of high litter count based on fertility, but that would make the birthing scene messy in regards to parsing. Also, yes, he's the only one that can put a kit in champ right now.

Last edited:

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Then you're going to be happy with what I have planned for him, since pretty much all of that was planned. I did also consider a possibility of high litter count based on fertility, but that would make the birthing scene messy in regards to parsing. Also, yes, he's the only one that can put a kit in champ right now.
Haha who would need more than one per pregnancy definitely not me hahahaha

Honeysweet

Jun 30, 2021
Oh, I did notice something though! If you go into labor outside the Kitsune Village, you get the full interaction, but if you're in the Kitsune Village when you give birth it seems to skip the middle portion when you're actually in labor, it's just the first part with him telling you the hour is approaching and then suddenly kit is born, without the middle part about the labor itself.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
Haha who would need more than one per pregnancy definitely not me hahahaha
A large family is a blessing!
That said, I can’t say I’d advise going to the lengths you’ve apparently pushed your character through.