Tessa quest

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
Might as well ask here first before doing a bug report.

Think I borked Tessa's quest somehow. Anyone know how to reset it? Tried looking in the cheat settings, didn't see anything and wanted to avoid save editing.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Might as well ask here first before doing a bug report.

Think I borked Tessa's quest somehow. Anyone know how to reset it? Tried looking in the cheat settings, didn't see anything and wanted to avoid save editing.
Could you elaborate? You likely just can't figure out the next part.

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
Could you elaborate? You likely just can't figure out the next part.
Did the wedding, saved. Got panties, went to Zeng, met up with her friend for the mission, had to shut down in the middle of a long conversation because lightning storms.

When I loaded the save in a new version a few days later, it was like the wedding was both done and not. Wine scene has already been done, but cant get go to the wedding again, or do the post wedding stuff.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Did the wedding, saved. Got panties, went to Zeng, met up with her friend for the mission, had to shut down in the middle of a long conversation because lightning storms.

When I loaded the save in a new version a few days later, it was like the wedding was both done and not. Wine scene has already been done, but cant get go to the wedding again, or do the post wedding stuff.
Post your save.

SpectralTime

Apr 22, 2016
On the one hand, it makes sense that the PC hasn't necessarily put together what I already know about Blue and Tessa. It's a gigantic galaxy out there. It arguably makes less sense that I've just so happened to have met two siblings divided by fate. What's more likely, that I somehow got that lucky or that there are two sets of really shitty ovir parents in the universe?

On the other hand, I was kind of hoping for that shoe to drop... I'm glad I got to tell Tessa that I loved her this quest, and I hope that eventually I can try to help mend her ruined family just a bit.

Is the other sister out there too and I'm just not remembering? I know I only realized Tessa and Blue were sisters when I had to replay the entire game and their stuff was a lot closer together chronologically.

jankbank

May 7, 2024
On the one hand, it makes sense that the PC hasn't necessarily put together what I already know about Blue and Tessa. It's a gigantic galaxy out there. It arguably makes less sense that I've just so happened to have met two siblings divided by fate. What's more likely, that I somehow got that lucky or that there are two sets of really shitty ovir parents in the universe?

On the other hand, I was kind of hoping for that shoe to drop... I'm glad I got to tell Tessa that I loved her this quest, and I hope that eventually I can try to help mend her ruined family just a bit.

Is the other sister out there too and I'm just not remembering? I know I only realized Tessa and Blue were sisters when I had to replay the entire game and their stuff was a lot closer together chronologically.
Not sure how far along you've gotten in the the Love Starz questline, but during Blue's vacation it's made pretty clear that Steele does know those two are related. Or at the very least, they very strongly suspect it but decide not to let it slip.