Tessa Quest "Fight It"

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
When you first meet Asha, can you actually select the Fight It option, or is that just a fake out?

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
You have to have a low lust AND good psychic resistance (certain armors grant up to +40% resistance, but the Grey Goo Armor is -10%). If you have a low psychic restance you won't have the option to fight it.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You have to have a low lust AND good psychic resistance (certain armors grant up to +40% resistance, but the Grey Goo Armor is -10%). If you have a low psychic restance you won't have the option to fight it.
dammit, this will be like the third time ive done this quest... curse you ocd! well, regardless, thank you much!

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
dammit, this will be like the third time ive done this quest... curse you ocd! well, regardless, thank you much!
It really makes no difference to the way things unfold - it's literally just a a couple of lines in the next dialog, and then the story converges back to the main line.
That's kind of the problem with the whole thing - you really are on a rail, and you have few places where your choices have a lasting effect on the outcome.

Don't take me wrong - I love the story, and I wish they would release more content like it. But the state of the game at the end is pretty much predestined.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
It really makes no difference to the way things unfold - it's literally just a a couple of lines in the next dialog, and then the story converges back to the main line.
That's kind of the problem with the whole thing - you really are on a rail, and you have few places where your choices have a lasting effect on the outcome.

Don't take me wrong - I love the story, and I wish they would release more content like it. But the state of the game at the end is pretty much predestined.
Here's the thing though: I have to do it, or my brain parasite will become very displeased and cut off my supply of happy chemicals