Terraria

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
I have been playing it for a long time on consoles and on my phone. I recently decided to get the game for PC and was curious if anyone else plays on the PC and would like to start a world together. If anyone is interested just send me a message on here and we can schedule some play time.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Good, bad, I'm the guy YoYo

Oct 3, 2015
Oh boy, Terraria? I haven't played this game in ages.. and I've been hopping on and off since the Alpha. This game has come a looong way since then.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Oh boy, Terraria? I haven't played this game in ages.. and I've been hopping on and off since the Alpha. This game has come a looong way since then.

Yeah I can't wait for the spin-off and Terraria 2. I think they will be very entertaining.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I'm up to 1362 hours played in Terraria. Most of that was spent on building, though I have yet to actually complete any of my over-massive projects that I always leave half-finished in the game.

It's all themed towards something, like in this case, Castlevania.

luoa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
I'm up to 1362 hours played in Terraria. Most of that was spent on building, though I have yet to actually complete any of my over-massive projects that I always leave half-finished in the game.

It's all themed towards something, like in this case, Castlevania.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Nice I am currently going through expert mode and then I will spend some time building stuff.