Tentacle dick issue [Public Build]

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Okay, so the defintion of the tentacle penis is to always have spare tools ready that can fit any size requirements. Now the problem is that if you were to increase your penis size, something I assume some people will cause your dick sized is reduced to normal when taking the tf, you can still lock yourself out of content.

Now I don't know how the code for this thingy works. But if the idea is that you should always be normal sized, then mayhaps add a lock for penis size increase. (Though I'd prefer it if you made a size restriction bypass or something, cause I like having centaur lady pleasing dicks, but that's me >_> Mb. make the game think you have a secondary normal sized penis or something. I'm not a coder though <_<)

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I made a thread about this a while ago. It'd be nice if the champion was able to have access to any scenes with size locks, or able to have small menu to change dick size at their leisure, so the description of being able to control size made sense. so far the only reason i haven't kept the transformation on my champion was because it locked you out of content if you increased penis size somehow, even though that conflicted with the description of the thing itself.